PDA

View Full Version : text convo i had last night with random number i didnt know

Arnold
03-24-2010, 11:26 AM
I'm bored and thought id share this with beyond..So last night i got a random text and here's how it went:

Random:
Yo Eric just to confirm meet at fox hollow at 11:30. This is Wisby by the way.

me:
Yo no prob Wisby be at fox hollow in five minutes bro (was 10 at the moment) Love you xo.

Random:
Dec guy.

Me:
So how much was it again?

Random:

Randon:
Oh shit no 25 sorry.

Me:
How much for forty ?

Random:
What? who is this?

Me:
Its Eric bro.

Random:
Hey man Fuck you.

Random:
Fuck you.

Random:
Lol, well played.

Me:
Wait so does this mean were not meeting anymore ?

scat19
03-24-2010, 11:28 AM
:confused:

Quinsonaaa
03-24-2010, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by scat19

beyond_ban
03-24-2010, 11:33 AM

JfuckinC
03-24-2010, 11:35 AM
You three must be retarded or something :confused:

I always do that to random texters, or if i text someone and they dont have my number i just fuck with them lol :nut:

CMW403
03-24-2010, 11:35 AM

Arnold
03-24-2010, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by JfuckinC

I always do that to random texters, or if i text someone and they dont have my number i just fuck with them lol :nut:

lol hahah yeah man same here its good fun, and no doubt on the retarded comment.

beyond_ban
03-24-2010, 11:41 AM

:cry:

I understood what he was doing, i just wanted to see how long we could get a string of confused smiley's going for haha.

Quinsonaaa
03-24-2010, 11:42 AM

so you think your cool messing with people huh

Dilmah
03-24-2010, 11:44 AM
Don't worry what this guy thinks, scat is a little slow...

But I agree, it's fun when you get those random text, except that time it turned out to be some teenage girl...

JfuckinC
03-24-2010, 11:53 AM
Originally posted by Quinsonaaa

so you think your cool messing with people huh

Fuck ya son
i KNOW i'm cool
shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
:bigpimp:

jwslam
03-24-2010, 12:10 PM
Am I the only one who thinks Wisby is a fucked up name?

JustinGTP
03-24-2010, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Dilmah
Don't worry what this guy thinks, scat is a little slow...

But I agree, it's fun when you get thoes randon text,

So are you, by the looks of it. "...thoes randon" eh?

Arnold
03-24-2010, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by jwslam

no im with you on that one who the hell names their kid Wisby. Also got that text at 10 pm to meet at fox hollow, a golf course i believe, at 1130pm thought that was kinda odd. Maybe Wisby was fiending for some crack lol.

ppatko
03-24-2010, 12:30 PM
Seems people are uptight today... this is a good thread

CMW403
03-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by ppatko
Seems people are uptight today... this is a good thread

yup

i was only trying to make lots of confused faces like errbudy else.:(

adidas
03-24-2010, 01:03 PM
cool story bro

Dilmah
03-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by JustinGTP

So are you, by the looks of it. "...thoes randon" eh?
Thanks, I fixed it:thumbsup:

Hakkola
03-24-2010, 01:21 PM
Originally posted by Arnold

no im with you on that one who the hell names their kid Wisby.

Could be a surname.

el_fefes
03-24-2010, 05:40 PM
My gf once got a msg from a girl saying she made her moist. :confused:

cjay^
03-24-2010, 06:08 PM
http://surfingbeans.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Cool-Dog-Hey-Cool-story-bro41.jpg

sweepergal
03-25-2010, 09:55 AM
I hate the random text, had some wierd shit come thru them and when u fuck them off, they keep going

spikerS
03-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by sweepergal
I hate the random text, had some wierd shit come thru them and when u fuck them off, they keep going

well don't fuck them off...

i am sure alot of people would like to get fucked off, instead of jacking off every night...

msommers
03-25-2010, 10:27 AM
I miss getting random texts from Telus' fuck-ups. Man I've had a couple gooders. One on field school probably took the cake hahaha.

mowglee
03-25-2010, 10:34 AM
I got a text from some random dude and he was like "hey Katherine its Doug are we still down for Hawaii?" To make a long story short I told him that I don't want to be friends with him anymore and that I'm a lesbian.

jwslam
03-25-2010, 11:27 AM
I think random texts come mostly from recycled phone numbers. I've had my number for like 5 years now so pretty much anybody that gets through is actually looking for me, although I still get a wrong number call once in a while.

sexualbanana
03-25-2010, 12:08 PM
I think random texts come mostly from recycled phone numbers. I've had my number for like 5 years now so pretty much anybody that gets through is actually looking for me, although I still get a wrong number call once in a while.

I think it's just wrong number given or dialed. I've had my number since the beginning of time and I still get a couple random messages once in awhile.

darkrider911
03-25-2010, 05:47 PM
I love messing with wrong numbers.... sometimes on a slow evening where you're taking it easy and you get a random text from a stranger it brightens up the moment. haha

Chances are it could be an alias? I used to have aliases for people I would sell weed to.... But I also only dealt to the same people every couple days and a few of them were older, in their 30s.

v2kai
03-25-2010, 08:31 PM
you got a fuck you and then an lol, well played. 10 pts to you good sir:thumbsup:

Arnold
03-26-2010, 09:25 AM
^ haha yeah man. I dunno how he didnt realize that i was just fucking around after i said love you xo.

9T8*EJ6
03-26-2010, 11:38 PM
Cool story bro.

slinkie
03-26-2010, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by darkrider911
I used to have aliases for people I would sell weed to.... But I also only dealt to the same people every couple days and a few of them were older, in their 30s.

lol

lol

v2kai
03-26-2010, 11:54 PM
Originally posted by slinkie

lol

lol

lol i totally missed that part of his post:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

drtoohotty1
11-23-2011, 11:39 PM
bump from the dead, i got a random text tonight and had some fun with it....

Her:
Hi this is tina,you gave me your number,how are you doing, in how was vegas?

Me:
Oh hey Tina Vegas was good lost some dough but that's the way it goes in sin city right, lol

Her:
Hello again I see you survive vegas, do you remember or why you gave me your number you were going to text a picture.tina

Me:
I must have killed more brain cells then I thought lol what picture was I going to text again?

Her:
Just a picture what you look like, don't worry nothing bad
are you still wanting to meet new people? Or what is your status! I'll send me a picture do you remember what I look like?

Me:
A little....refresh my memory please

Her:
A Picture/Video Message!
Do you remember me? we were gonna talk online but you were going to vegas so you gave me your number.

Me:
Not sure if im really wanting to “meet” new people you see i had a bit of an adventure while in vegas...what happened was i met this group of guys one of whom was about to get married Doug Billings. Two days before the wedding, the four men in the wedding party and myself - Doug, Doug's two best buddies Phil Wenneck and Stu Price, and Alan Garner - hop into dougs fiancée’s father's beloved Mercedes convertible for a 24-hour stag party to Las Vegas. Phil, a married high school teacher, has the same maturity level as his students when he's with his pals lol. Stu, a dentist, is worried about everything, especially what his controlling girlfriend Melissa thinks (shes a bitch). Because she disapproves of traditional male bonding rituals, Stu has to lie to her about the stag, he telling her that they are going on a wine tasting tour in the Napa Valley. Regardless, he intends on eventually marrying her, against the advice and wishes of his friends. And Alan seems to be unaware of what are considered the social graces of the western world. The morning after our arrival in Las Vegas, we are awaken in the hotel suite each with the worst hangover.None of us remembers what happened in the past twelve or so hours. The suite is in shambles. And certain things are in the suite that shouldn't be, and certain things that should be in the suite are missing. Probably the most important in the latter category is Doug. As Phil, Stu Alan and myself try to find Doug using only what little pieces of information we have at hand, we go on a journey of discovery of how certain things got into the suite and what happened to the missing items. However we are on a race for time as if we can't find Doug in the next few hours, I’m going to have to explain to Tracy why we are not yet back in Los Angeles. Turns out Doug roofed us and i may have been abused by a high dollar stripper named Krystal which would explain my recent trip to the std clinic and her trip to planned parenthood....

Her:
Okay now I'm gonna have to ask you a lot of questions,...lol

Are you gonna send me a pic so I can see who I was talking to, and that's okay if you don't want to me now call me sometimes if you feel like talking are you wanted see me..tina

did you get my picture?

Me:
Ok obviously from my trolling that you don't get it so I'm going lay it out simple for you. I'm 13 and who ever you were trying to reach they gave you a false number or you input it incorrectly either way my mom says its bed time so best of luck on POF. peace out Trey....

Her:
I'm sorry

*note* I am not 13 just didnt want her to keep talking to me....

psycoticclown
11-24-2011, 12:03 AM
^^Where's the pic?!

drtoohotty1
11-24-2011, 12:07 AM
Be careful what you wish for...

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg230/drtoohotty/f7c92a06.jpg

Kobe
11-24-2011, 12:11 AM
At about 1030pm?

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4940/edit1l.jpg

Me loser drunk about 2hours later?

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4940/edit2p.jpg

No pics for you guys sorry... :)

Ukyo8
11-24-2011, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by drtoohotty1
Be careful what you wish for...

http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg230/drtoohotty/f7c92a06.jpg
:barf:

93VR6
11-24-2011, 06:19 AM
I like to text random 780 numbers and tell them how much Edmonton sucks usually ends up pretty good.

heavyfuel
11-24-2011, 10:50 AM
Alrighty then.... lol

03ozwhip
11-24-2011, 05:18 PM
recently ive been getting random emails from a company thinking i was someone else with a similar email.

them:
you are hereby invited to the AMGAS scrubbervault launch party blabla bla...this went on about 3 times before i got pissed off and sent this.

me:
This is not the Cory you think it is. I constantly get this guys emails from you people.

Please remove me from your email list or I will show up to your party, get really drunk and puke on everybody and claim I am in fact the Cory you are emailing.

Have a good party!

Regards,
Not the Cory you think it is.

them:
you are hereby invited to the AMGAS scrubbervault launch party blabla bla...

me:
LOL ok enough, I've sent emails to you before, this is not the right Cory D to be sending this to, please take me off your email list.

Sincerely,
The WRONG Cory D.

them about 2 weeks later:
Hi Cory,

Thanks for your emails (just found them in the junk mail folder today) I have unsubcribed you, sorry for the emails.

Bradi

i thought it was funny...:dunno:

schocker
11-24-2011, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
them:
you are hereby invited to the AMGAS scrubbervault launch party blabla bla...this went on about 3 times before i got pissed off and sent this.

Oh that party was lots of fun, you could have gone :rofl:

03ozwhip
11-24-2011, 05:57 PM
i REALLY thought of going but didnt know if it was free booze or not, if it were and i knew, i wouldve been there for sure!