Odometer Reading : 45xxx
Location of Vehicle : Calgary, AB
Description : Low KM, Virtually Stock
Extras : Eibach Pro-kit, Spoon N1 Axel-back Exhaust
Asking Price : $12,800

Contact Information
E-Mail : PM
Phone : PM

Pictures : Will be posted this coming weekend.

Hi Guys,

Selling my 2007 Honda Fit daily driver. Fairly low KMs, always serviced at T+T/Village Honda. This is the LX model - comes with A/C, power windows, power locks. Optional keyless entry (OEM) comes with car. Windshield needs to be replaced due to cracks, could use new wipers. Golfball sized dent on front-passenger-side door due to someone opening their door on my car. Asking price is reflective of all of the above.

Otherwise, exterior has no abnormal wear and in great condition. Currently has Eibach pro-kit springs installed, as well as Spoon N1 axel-back (which may be parted out before sale). Car is otherwise, completely stock and comes with all stock parts not currently on car.

Selling so that I can get an Acura CSX/TSX. Car has been very good to me. Zero problems and good on gas. Car will be going in shortly for a recall due to window switch/breaker heating issue when rain got in the car. This incredibly unlikely event will be nullified prior to your purchase.

This car is ready for the next big k20swap project, or if you just want a reliable daily driver that's good on gas!

Please PM me for more info. Price is OBO, but no low-ballers, please.

civicsi
03-28-2010, 10:40 PM
can you send me some pics?

Skyline_Addict
04-08-2010, 12:50 AM
bump

pm me for pics

price is negotiable, but no low-balls please.

Skyline_Addict
04-19-2010, 06:22 PM
bump.

12,450.00 OBO!

car has already had window switch recall completed last week.
also replaced all wipers with brand new OEM and had oil change completed last week.

have all paperwork for this, and previous work done to car.

easily one of the best priced on the market!

pm me for pics.

Skyline_Addict
04-28-2010, 10:29 PM
bump.