Year : 1999
Make and Model : Honda Civic SI
Exterior Color : Red
Interior Color : Gray
Auto or Manual? : Auto
Odometer Reading : 280, 643
Location of Vehicle : NE Rundle
Description :
So the story on this car is that someone had backed into the car in a parking lot. My friend took the insurance money and bought another car but still has this. Damage is basically limited from the front passenger fender to the rear passenger quarter panel (as can be seen in the pictures. The car drives fine and can be driven to wherever. Does not need to be towed. I am not completely familiar with the insurance process and registration but I would assume a safety inspection would have to be performed after the repairs and such. Anyways, please PM for contact info if you are interested. Thanks.

Extras :
Asking Price :

UPDATE: SOLD PLEASE CLOSE

Clark-Kent
03-26-2010, 02:44 PM
Willing to Part anything out?
and im assuming the car has a salvaged title?

Deetz
03-26-2010, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Clark-Kent
im assuming the car has a salvaged title?

i would like to know this too

jmaaa
03-26-2010, 03:27 PM
willing to part out?

Euro838
03-26-2010, 04:00 PM
I have returned all PMs for those whose inbox are not full.

I do believe it is salvage title as the car has been written off. As for parting out, I believe my friend would like to get rid of the whole thing as it still does drive fine and should be no problem to transport it anywhere. Please pm for more questions or contact info. Thanks.

bonjoey
03-26-2010, 09:45 PM
interested, send me your friends # via pm

EK_jeffSIR
03-29-2010, 01:17 AM
if your friend decides to part it out just let me know. im looking in buying the front bumper and the rear bumper. plus the rear tailights too. please let me know as soon as you can. thanks!

gretz
03-29-2010, 11:27 AM
looking for the trunk.... pm me if you are parting this out as well...