Color:Silver
Included:Handset, Charger (Non-OEM), Battery, 16gb microSDHC
Unlocked: Factory Unlocked
Used/Tested Networks:Rogers, Wind, Fido
LifeTimer:1744min (1619calls)
Condition:7.5/10 -
Pictures:Serious buyers may inquire and I'll provide some for you

SELLING DETAILS
Shipping:Preferably not shipped outside Calgary area, but if necessary...half shipping
Payment:CASH or EMT only

NOTES:
Up for sale goes my X1a; Factory unlocked and purchased directly from Sony Ericsson. Flashed with Windows Mobile 6.5, stable build. Uses the Xperia X2 Dialer (because it's nicer).
I've got an X10 now...so I'm going to pass this to someone else that will want it. Couple nicks and scratches on the corners of the phone with a screen protector on it since Day 1. If you would prefer WinMo 6.1, i can reflash it back to it's factory configuration.

bluedestiny
04-05-2010, 03:47 PM
Lots of responses; hopefully responded to everyone via PM, but all the common questions...

To field some more questions...
1.)I am running gtrabs's WM6.5 Pure Upgrade.
2.)16gb SDHC card is included and was purchased separately from the X1a (it included a 4gb card)
3.)I don't want to get in a bidding war; the X1 is a great device if you know what you're doing with it...i'd prefer it goes to someone who knows what they're doing with it rather then have someone b*tch and whine to me about it's not as awesome as an iphone.

Forgot to mention that I've got Garmin XT with North American, European, and Asian maps preloaded.
Will be included in the 16gb SD card. Since I'll be formatting phone prior to handing it over, you're going to have to find the install cabs and install it over. The maps are all enabled though, so it won't be an issue.

cjjk336
04-21-2010, 09:55 AM
150 pick up this weekend

EvolizePhoto
04-22-2010, 01:12 PM
If this will work for wind mobile I will take it for $175

bluedestiny
04-25-2010, 07:53 PM
Sold for 180; thanks for the interest and patience everyone.