PDA

View Full Version : Theft................

94CoRd
12-05-2003, 07:58 AM
Last nite (december 5) my car was broken into. Looked liked they knew what they were doing. The hood was ripped up from the sides, alarm was ripped out, window smashed, deck taken, an my personal cd player was taken.

The deck was JVC KDSH55 (incase n e one trys to sell it)
and the cd player is a Sony round one, dont make em n e more, but it has the carbon fiber look to the top.

OH!....and this was in the same night were futureshop just re-installed the deack..the first nite with it back it gets stolen.

EDIT

My amp is also gone, didnt even think about checking it at first. anyway is a pheonix gold QX100.2

Dj_Stylz
12-05-2003, 08:27 AM
Damn man sorry to hear that if i see anything ill tell you

DeSi
12-05-2003, 09:02 AM
ill keep my eyes and ears open

DUBBED
12-05-2003, 09:26 AM
shitty homie...

im gonna get a tv monitering system installed on my car with all these thefts going on these days

rc2002
12-05-2003, 10:53 AM
That sucks because you lost your stuff and your car is damaged. Sounds kind of sketchy that your car was broken into right after it was installed. Where was it broken into?

If it was broken into at your house, I'd be suspicious. Soundsaround definitely has access to your home address if you keep your registration in the car, or if you have an account registered with them...

I have no respect for people who steal things. If we have to work to pay for things, then why should it be any different for anyone else? I think they should line up all the thieves and then :guns: :guns: :guns:

RC-Cola
12-05-2003, 10:57 AM
What part of town was this in?

94CoRd
12-05-2003, 11:44 AM
It was in the NW. Yeh, and at my house. It was futureshop, and I have an account with them, so I am deffinintly suspesious. But no matter how suspecious I am I cant prove n e thing right. I wish i Was some CSI buddy and had the time to peice together everything and eventually find them and kick their ass....but the good news, if any can be taken is that my insurance wont go up, mainly cuz of the situation, not a driving thing er whatever......so yeh...thanx for eveything everyone, and please keep your eyes and ears open... :thumbsup: ..thanks

THE GOVERNATOR
12-05-2003, 11:52 AM
it seems like every person now a days needs a garage to put there cars in. Seems like you cant even leave your own vechile parked out in front of you house anymore.

good luck man.... hope ya find you stuff

fast_cars
12-05-2003, 12:02 PM
crazy!!!
thats harsh..there have been lots of incidents like that lately!!!
hopefully you will find your stuff!
good luck man..
hold tight

94CoRd
12-05-2003, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by THE GOVERNATOR
it seems like every person now a days needs a garage to put there cars in. Seems like you cant even leave your own vechile parked out in front of you house anymore.

good luck man.... hope ya find you stuff

:werd: Definintly need a garage!

|SpEncaA|
12-05-2003, 12:21 PM
les go to future shop n fuck up every installer haha those fukin peaces of shiet...i hope they see this...lol...ima fuk em up..haha thats so fuckin brutal man id be chooookkkeddddd....lol pce bro..good luck

JAYMEZ
12-05-2003, 12:25 PM
Ya!!! Fight fight fight! lol j/j ... Ok that is very suspecious and maybe you should go back to futureshop and talk to a manager about this , and ask to see if the computer logs what people look at , for expample if they looked up your file name and got your address ..ect.

DUBBED
12-05-2003, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
Ya!!! Fight fight fight! lol j/j ... Ok that is very suspecious and maybe you should go back to futureshop and talk to a manager about this , and ask to see if the computer logs what people look at , for expample if they looked up your file name and got your address ..ect.

and he'll just say fuck you get out of my store...

id be pretty pissed if someone walked in their accussing my employees of something like that...

sandman
12-05-2003, 12:29 PM
was the window popped out or was it shattered at the centre?

ryder_23
12-05-2003, 12:41 PM
^
:rofl:

Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi

If he left his registration in the car, then they coulda lookd at it in the install bay and write it down, or maybe his adress is on the install receipt slip if they get one.

94CoRd
12-05-2003, 07:53 PM
WINDOW SMASHED, and i watched im install it...so yeh..but the funny thing is that I was tlaking to a guy at school, and one of his family frieds baught a deck at future shop a few months ago..and that night it was stolen....kinda :dunno: ...but yeh.....thanx for everything boiz

DeSi
12-05-2003, 08:16 PM
...but was the window completly gone? or was there a hole in the middle?

sxtasy
12-05-2003, 08:49 PM
A buddy of mine had a system installed at a shop and a couple of days later his car was broken into in front of his house. Wouldn't suprise me if it was someone from futureshop that stole your stuff.

94CoRd
12-06-2003, 11:00 AM
yeh...well I went and talked to the assistant manager at futureshop, manager wasnt there, and I guess there have been other incadents in the past few months where people get their stuff installed at futureshop and that night get it stolen. He said there's way too much of a coincadence and they're gonna keep a heavy eye one it. He was a very nice guy :thumbsup:

Bruce Chan
12-08-2003, 12:51 AM
oh really! damn the theft is craz...y ,that fucking shit man, how can they do , everything is going wrong isn't it....
have u call the police...?

Bruce Chan
12-09-2003, 09:42 AM
i have this kind of experience too.
i lost 4 rims with tires in the parking ...at the rainning night.
in the morning 8:00 i found out....
my window of driver side is break down all around the floor, the alarm is cut,my cd player almost ....4 rims got...i bought it a months only...
the bad thing is the 4 rock at the bottle of my car is kill the body shape...how bad luck am i !
even though i call police , i wait a half day somebody call me back to get detail...is that busy like this?! in fact, the rims is 17inch, kumo tires, FRD in the middle of the rims....still finding...
but i saw one in the drifting event 20 sept,2003....almost the same ....what should i do? :banghead: