PDA

View Full Version : Keep it classy canucks fans...

TeamBestBud
03-27-2010, 05:32 PM
GiCSoFs7cFs

I'm not saying anything...

:)

JfuckinC
03-27-2010, 05:34 PM
haha he was clubbin that poor guy

FiveFreshFish
03-27-2010, 05:36 PM
I've seen girls throw better punches. :D

Eleanor
03-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Love how buddy to his left only stepped in when security came by :rofl:

S13_Ryan
03-27-2010, 06:25 PM
hahaha, what a loser:rolleyes:

Canucks3322
03-27-2010, 06:45 PM
Who knew we'd see Hank in a fight.

95teetee
03-27-2010, 06:46 PM
"whaddid I do?"

Idiot.

v2kai
03-27-2010, 06:58 PM
he had the high ground kinda unfair lol

Kloubek
03-27-2010, 07:16 PM
High ground or not, the Ducks fan really needs to learn how to fight better. Pull the guy down with you, if you have to. Geez.

What's with the title though? There is nothing saying the Ducks fan didn't start it. I love how aome Flames fans are so quick to assume their rivals are the ones to blame for everything; their shit don't stink.

This is a better version - keeps you from getting neck cramps. I HIGHLY doubt if someone was going to START a fight, they would do so with a beer in their hand.

I think that's pretty funny... "Can you hold this for me?" Lol... didn't want to lose his beer.

wufZgi5MR-Y

...and it turns out his buddy DID try to hold him back... a little.

Aleks
03-27-2010, 07:56 PM
Worst fans in Hockey according to Spike TV. :rofl:

....It’s remarkable how arrogant the fan base of a team with zero Stanley Cups, no Hall of Fame players, and two homoerotic Swedish twins that seem physically afraid of the playoffs can act. It’s literally mind-boggling!....

http://www.spike.com/blog/top-ten-teams-with/87671?page=2&numPerPage=1

v2kai
03-27-2010, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Kloubek
High ground or not, the Ducks fan really needs to learn how to fight better. Pull the guy down with you, if you have to. Geez.

What's with the title though? There is nothing saying the Ducks fan didn't start it. I love how aome Flames fans are so quick to assume their rivals are the ones to blame for everything; their shit don't stink.

This is a better version - keeps you from getting neck cramps. I HIGHLY doubt if someone was going to START a fight, they would do so with a beer in their hand.

I think that's pretty funny... "Can you hold this for me?" Lol... didn't want to lose his beer.

wufZgi5MR-Y

...and it turns out his buddy DID try to hold him back... a little.

agreed but the high ground did give the sweet head into handrail advantage :rofl: 0:30

Kloubek
03-27-2010, 08:10 PM
^^ Very true. And after looking at it again, I figure it would be tricky to pull the guy over the handrail. Still, the Ducks fan fights like a little girl.

And Aleks: I am not going to deny some Canucks fans are useless twats. But on the other hand, I do hope you aren't going around quoting 1 person's opinion from Spike TV as the gospel.

Canucks3322
03-28-2010, 01:22 PM
No point arguing on a Calgary board about the Canucks' fans. :rolleyes:

revelations
03-28-2010, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
....It’s remarkable how arrogant the fan base of a team with zero Stanley Cups, no Hall of Fame players, and two homoerotic Swedish twins that seem physically afraid of the playoffs can act. It’s literally mind-boggling!....

:rofl: homoerotic swedes....

HondaKid
03-28-2010, 01:45 PM
Would not dare try that in the Saddledome nosebleeds, tumble into the good seats. The Ducks guy ought to have been using gravity and pulled the Canuklehead down, let him roll a few seats on the way.

Seen better fights in a playground.

At this point in the season we Flames fans need to suck it up, golf scores mean nothing in the NHL. Just sayin'.

masoncgy
03-31-2010, 09:38 AM
It's still fun to pick at the Canucks anyway. ;)

syeve
03-31-2010, 10:24 AM
Canucks fan or not, that was pretty funny. :D

Super_Geo
03-31-2010, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Canucks3322
No point arguing on a Calgary board about the Canucks' fans. :rolleyes:

Haha... right, cause you're the epitome of a classy Vancouverite, champ :rolleyes:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=293017&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

Originally posted by DeeK
I even caught some lady yesterday sitting in her drivers seat. Reached over to her passenger side door, and repeatedly pushed it open over and over and over into my car. WHAT THE FUCK!?

Originally posted by Canucks3322
That Vancouver story is hilarious....I used to do that to people when I was younger and in University...but it was because it'd be some stupid Honger girl (a Hong Kong immigrant chick for those of you who don't know, they are the worst drivers besides their moms) parking NOT in the centre of the stall and too close to my car.

syeve
03-31-2010, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by Super_Geo

Haha... right, cause you're the epitome of a classy Vancouverite, champ :rolleyes:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=293017&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=2

Got him...got him good. :rofl: