PDA

View Full Version : New Home Prominent Homes Ltd. THOUGHTS?

krazy_leb
03-28-2010, 11:28 AM
Hello, we are looking to build with Prominent Homes Ltd and have found little to no information on them. ANyone here have any experience with these guys ?
Also, any thoughts on new homes ? So much negativity towards builders these days. Can anyone share some experiences ???

Thanks Everyone...

jacobhuh
03-28-2010, 11:17 PM
Who is the owner?

barmanjay
03-28-2010, 11:22 PM
I remember in another thread that had a builder review/rating,.. was it by forbes?

DC328is
03-29-2010, 12:24 AM
i went to the showhome in aspen. its dammm nice. its got an elevtor and everything.

quality and worksmanship looks great to me.

im currently building with trico. prominent is a pretty well respected company of ballar status homes.

good luck!

barmanjay
03-29-2010, 07:38 AM
It was JD Power and assoc

found the link,.. but no Prominent homes

http://www.jdpower.com/ca/homes/ratings/single-family-new-home-builder-ratings/calgary/sortcolumn-0/ascending/page-1#page-anchor

cooperS
03-29-2010, 08:02 AM
they specialize in higher end houses. they also build in MonTerra on Cochrane Lakes too.

krazy_leb
03-29-2010, 08:14 AM
Yeah, our house wont have an elevator lol. Nor will it be that high end. But I was hoping someone had some experience with them. Not sure who the owner is.

quazimoto
03-29-2010, 08:50 AM
I'd highly suggest you not build with Trico homes. You are only going to get headaches and massive problems. They were so bad here in langdon they had to stop selling houses in the community. It's not often you see the developer kick a builder out and bring a new one in simply because they've had so many complaints regarding their homes.