PDA

View Full Version : Forum Sponsorship

EvolizePhoto
03-28-2010, 02:01 PM
I require one of the administrators to pm me regarding this. I've tried PM'ing kenny and rage about this but haven't received response back in days.

Anybody else if you can answer, what EXACTLY do you receive with the $250/month package?

speedog
03-28-2010, 02:14 PM
Dunno if this will help, but link (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=2). Maybe you've already read this though.

Jlude
03-28-2010, 02:41 PM
It allows you a banner, a spot in the sponsor section and allows you to advertise/offer your services on the forum (in your posts/sig).

banned3x
03-28-2010, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by EvolizePhoto
I require one of the administrators to pm me regarding this. I've tried PM'ing kenny and rage about this but haven't received response back in days.

Anybody else if you can answer, what EXACTLY do you receive with the $250/month package?

FYI sponsers can get banned as well.:D

rage2
03-28-2010, 03:18 PM
Weird. Never got a PM from you other than the photoshoot request. Anyways, the monthly package gets you:

The monthly advertising option is recommended for websites running time sensitive promotions (year end clearance events, etc). It provides a banner, and access to post specials in the shared sponsor marketplace.

If you want your own sponsor section you have to gold for the Gold package or higher.

Jlude
03-28-2010, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by banned3x

FYI sponsers can get banned as well.:D

:rofl: :rofl: Good point!

EvolizePhoto
03-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Weird. Never got a PM from you other than the photoshoot request. Anyways, the monthly package gets you:

If you want your own sponsor section you have to gold for the Gold package or higher. Alright. I'll try PM'ing you again, maybe I sent the PM on my old account?

Graham_A_M
03-29-2010, 08:38 PM
LOL @ new account. What happened this time? :rofl:

EvolizePhoto
03-29-2010, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
LOL @ new account. What happened this time? :rofl: My old account questioned a moderator.