PDA

View Full Version : FS: **BC CAR** 1989 Nissan 240sx Hatchback

CraziKouki
03-29-2010, 07:42 PM
1989 Nissan 240sx for sale with barley any rust with Ebatchi Lowering Springs on 17" 7 Spoke Motegi Gun Metal Gray rims that are only on the front in the picture but sold with complete set of 4 on the vehicle, with practically new sport tires with about 90% tread wear left. The engine has 175,000 Km on it and has a New Clutch and Spark plugs with also a new battery. It also has a 3" CatBack Exhaust with a nice looking stubby tip. Its wired for subs, comes with a JVC Deck which needs to be hooked up. It also has a CompuStar car alarm and keyless entry, pwr mirrors and doors. Non ABS. Interior in great condition. Body has around 300,000km on it whis isnt that bad considering how good of condition its in. The car still needs an OPI and will be sold as is, since its from B.C and i havnt had the time or money to do the inspection. New silver paintjob. Car runs great and is really great on fuel. Perfect project car or daily driver. Selling due to debt.

Price is $3,000 FIRM Please do not e-mail me i will not get them, call or text (403)-(710-5579) and if you get no answer leave a message with your name and number and ill get back to you.

source69er
03-31-2010, 09:10 PM
Wasn't this car up for sale a while ago?