PDA

View Full Version : Funny car troubles

James
05-31-2002, 05:40 AM
Earlier tonight I was driving on Deerfoot,just past the Anderson/Bowbottom Overpass and all of a sudden, the car kinda backfired(My Loaner Tempo:thumbsup: ), then started making this horrible grinding noise that was coming from the back left side, that sounded like somekind of Brake problem:confused: . So i turned off Into Douglasdale, pull up to my friends house, and get out to see if I could see what the problem was, and the Fucking Exhaust was hanging on the Ground!! I couldnt help but just laugh:rofl: It was still kinda welded on, right at the end, right where the tailpipe starts, and I tried to knock it off,but it was kinda wedged in there pretty good. So not giving a Shit what happened to the Exhaust(It already had a whole the size of a fist, and it was barely staying attached, I just drove on it for 15 minutes, to try to loosen it up(got some pretty wierd looks:bigpimp: ), but that didnt even work, So I finally just beat the hell out of it with a Tire iron and it finally fell off, ahhhhh , quite the evening! :thumbsup:

Now the car has this great little growl with the Exhaust missing!:rofl:

4wheeldrift
05-31-2002, 07:02 AM
When the muffler on my parents tempo went it sounded like the world was coming apart. Damn those 2.3L fours are loud with no exhuast on them :rofl:

Pete92SL
05-31-2002, 06:50 PM
Is your Tempo a bright light blue?

If so..I saw you...and heard you today. lol

Pete

James
06-01-2002, 11:39 PM
LOL, ya Pete, that could have been me:thumbsup: :rofl:

Pete92SL
06-02-2002, 12:15 PM
lol!

Were you on that C-Train road in the NE...37 th or 36th??

Pete

James
06-02-2002, 04:30 PM
Ya, I think I was , I totally forget why I was up there though:confused: oh well, most likely me:thumbsup: