PDA

View Full Version : The Ultimate Fighter 11

Pages : [1] 2

pf0sh0
03-31-2010, 08:37 PM
Don't know how many of you guys follow this show but there is a Calgarian on this show. He is fights out of BDBMA (Nick Ring).

Just wanted everyone to know Calgary is representin'!

http://bdbma.com/kick_instructors.htm

dj_honda
03-31-2010, 08:43 PM
he was pretty dominant in his first fight....but he kind of talks like a gay guy....lol

i was reading up and he looks like one of the favorites to win

pf0sh0
03-31-2010, 08:50 PM
Yah he's pretty good. Really nice guy, I used to train there a while back. I'm sure there's a bunch of guys that train with him right now and they can also say he has a good shot at it!

dj_honda
03-31-2010, 08:54 PM
ya hes one of the more experienced it seems....titos a fan too

pf0sh0
03-31-2010, 08:57 PM
Yah, I heard tito mention that during Nick's 10second clip. lol But whatever, he's in the house!

95EG6P
03-31-2010, 09:20 PM
The black guy with the fro shit his kicks are no joke

pf0sh0
03-31-2010, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by 95EG6P
The black guy with the fro shit his kicks are no joke

They were good, none of them were really set up but did huge damage haha.

But some of these guys really brawl. You can tell they're hungry for the W

nj2Type-S
03-31-2010, 10:28 PM
i just finished watching the show and, wow, i'd be surprised if nick didn't make it to the finals. haha he's such a cool dude to train under, too. go nick! :thumbsup:

wes_v
03-31-2010, 10:32 PM
Man there are some good guys this season cant wait til next wednesday

pf0sh0
03-31-2010, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by nj2Type-S
i just finished watching the show and, wow, i'd be surprised if nick didn't make it to the finals. haha he's such a cool dude to train under, too. go nick! :thumbsup:

I can see him doing well. Are you still going?

nj2Type-S
03-31-2010, 10:38 PM
lol, yeah, dude. i'm planning on heading back to the philippines this year to pick up a couple of muay thai fights so i'm training for it...when i'm not playing COD:MW2 :cry:

msommers
03-31-2010, 10:51 PM
Every fight I've watched of Nick's has been very one-sided. It's hard to tell if his competition hasn't been up to where his level is, or he is just doing that well. I'll be cheering him on:thumbsup:

pf0sh0
03-31-2010, 11:00 PM
lol, yeah, dude. i'm planning on heading back to the philippines this year to pick up a couple of muay thai fights so i'm training for it...when i'm not playing COD:MW2 :cry:

Frick that is sick man. I went back to the Phil's last year( so sweeeet).

After April exams I'm going to try to come to bdb for a 3 months. But they really jacked the prices :/

CKY
04-03-2010, 04:57 PM
From the fights so far my bet is on Clayton McKinney, not just because of the nose job he put on Lynch but the overall technique he's shown so far compared to everyone else. Nick from the short clip looks real good too much McKinney I thought looked a lot bigger.

ekguy
04-04-2010, 01:16 AM
I didn't know the new season had started but just randomly caught it tonight. Only 20 mins in though. Awesome so far. The first fight with the guy with the fro was intense.

pf0sh0
04-04-2010, 01:51 AM
Incase anyone was interested in the whole fight of Nick Ring..

http://www.ultimatefighter.com/fight-videos/tuf-11-nick-ring-woody-weatherby

nj2Type-S
04-04-2010, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by CKY
From the fights so far my bet is on Clayton McKinney, not just because of the nose job he put on Lynch but the overall technique he's shown so far compared to everyone else. Nick from the short clip looks real good too much McKinney I thought looked a lot bigger.

yeah, that guy was really impressive. he showed great technique and picked apart lynch.

adidas
04-04-2010, 09:27 AM
Nick works at the met on stephen ave.

Ive seen a few of his fights on odd sites and hes not bad at all. Havent seen his ground game all that much, but it might need improvement.

403Gemini
04-04-2010, 10:18 AM
That one guys nose on the last fight got FUUUUCKED up

1-Bar
04-04-2010, 12:20 PM
go Nick~!! Its going to be a tough season, lots of good people in the house...can't wait to watch episode 02

BTW nj2Type-S you play wayy too much COD lol....

wes_v
04-04-2010, 12:59 PM
I went to Nick Rings premeir party... cool guy

pf0sh0
04-07-2010, 08:20 AM
New episode tonight yeeeeeesssssss

1-Bar
04-07-2010, 09:17 PM
Chuck pinata was pretty funny....

Point4Dave
04-11-2010, 03:22 PM
I hate Tito, but the guys a great coach. Pulling for Nick to win this season!!

403Gemini
04-13-2010, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by Point4Dave
I hate Tito, but the guys a great coach. Pulling for Nick to win this season!!

Yeah I'll give Tito that, I was a bit floored (thinking of rampage last season) that when his guy lost, he pulled him to the side and showed him and his team how to get out of it for next time. Impressive stuff, he didnt get all raged out or anything over the loss.

The_Rural_Juror
04-13-2010, 01:46 PM
Mckinney was such a cry baby after the loss. I was waiting for Tito to give smack him up.

sexualbanana
04-13-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

Yeah I'll give Tito that, I was a bit floored (thinking of rampage last season) that when his guy lost, he pulled him to the side and showed him and his team how to get out of it for next time. Impressive stuff, he didnt get all raged out or anything over the loss.

Still don't like Tito as a fighter, but he really gained a lot of stock with me (like that really matters, though) as a coach.

1-Bar
04-13-2010, 03:01 PM
^^we'll see, he didn't finish coaching TUF and not fighting Chuck in Vancouver. Somethings up....

The_Rural_Juror
04-13-2010, 03:26 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
^^we'll see, he didn't finish coaching TUF and not fighting Chuck in Vancouver. Somethings up....

According to this, it's a neck injury. I didn't even know Tito had a neck.

Neck injury (http://fiveouncesofpain.com/2010/03/17/exclusiveneck-injury-forces-tito-ortiz-out-of-tuf-11-and-bout-with-chuck-liddell/)

1-Bar
04-13-2010, 08:41 PM
you'd think he'd have a strong neck to support his big noggin :dunno:

mushi_mushi
04-13-2010, 09:46 PM
I dont really care for tito that much because of his antics. I never really found him that exciting to watch and my opinion is that at 205 he's not really relevant. Might crack the top ten but I dont see him getting close to the title. As a coach I think I would rather have him, chuck while a decent striker seems out of his element in a coaching role. I dont know much about the fighters on the show, but it seems like tito was able to scoop up lots of the talent.

Some of the things I generally have disliked from previous seasons is that the people who are chosen for the show are too green. I understand that they are looking for up and comers but surely there must be better guys out there. At least the two dudes who kicked off the season gave it their all. I hate to watch two dudes circling each other for the first two minutes of a fight. I understand sometimes there's a feeling out process, but sometimes you just have to make your move, no one is going to hand the 6 figure contract and put in your lap, you have to take it from the other 15 guys that are there.

I am surprised that they have a calgarian on the show. I like the fact that they showed him working the bag after a training session, shows he's got dedication. I hope he makes it far on the show and wish him the best.

msommers
04-13-2010, 09:54 PM
Ya I'm pretty excited to see how Nick fairs. All the fights, both big and small events, he has dominated. Here, I'm hoping he has some competition to really test him.

[Yu]
04-13-2010, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by mushi_mushi

Some of the things I generally have disliked from previous seasons is that the people who are chosen for the show are too green. I understand that they are looking for up and comers but surely there must be better guys out there. At least the two dudes who kicked off the season gave it their all. I hate to watch two dudes circling each other for the first two minutes of a fight. I understand sometimes there's a feeling out process, but sometimes you just have to make your move, no one is going to hand the 6 figure contract and put in your lap, you have to take it from the other 15 guys that are there.

Its not so much the fact they are green, and "feeling" each other out that's causing them to fight so cautiously.

It's the fear of committing a mistake that will cost them the fight. Like you said, its a 6 figure contract, it seems like they are more so waiting for the other guy to mess up first.

sexualbanana
04-13-2010, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by [Yu]

Its not so much the fact they are green, and "feeling" each other out that's causing them to fight so cautiously.

It's the fear of committing a mistake that will cost them the fight. Like you said, its a 6 figure contract, it seems like they are more so waiting for the other guy to mess up first.
Also, their fights are so close together that they don't really want to leave themselves open to any significant injuries or cuts because they have so little recovery time.

mushi_mushi
04-13-2010, 11:24 PM
I understand they dont want to get injured but I think waiting for the opponent to make a mistake is probably worse then just engaging them. Some people say "always be first", im not suggesting that they just make their move in the opening seconds of a round but they should create their own opportunities rather than waiting for the other guy to make a mistake. From previous season there were a bunch of dudes with 0-0 records, or had losing records. Im not suggesting that they be judged based on records alone, but with thousands of guys applying it makes me wonder if there are more talented guys who didnt get picked.

1-Bar
04-14-2010, 12:08 AM
I am surprised that they have a calgarian on the show. I like the fact that they showed him working the bag after a training session, shows he's got dedication. I hope he makes it far on the show and wish him the best.

Nick's no stranger to the game....was Pride Audition finalist back in the day :thumbsup: His initial TUF audition sounded like it was a piece of cake....pretty much passed through to the interview part

http://www.mmaringreport.com/other-event-news/other-event-news/pride-us-audition-winners-selected-4.html

pf0sh0
04-14-2010, 08:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lNtEJ7kD6ZA

sexualbanana
04-14-2010, 08:41 AM
I understand they dont want to get injured but I think waiting for the opponent to make a mistake is probably worse then just engaging them. Some people say "always be first", im not suggesting that they just make their move in the opening seconds of a round but they should create their own opportunities rather than waiting for the other guy to make a mistake. From previous season there were a bunch of dudes with 0-0 records, or had losing records. Im not suggesting that they be judged based on records alone, but with thousands of guys applying it makes me wonder if there are more talented guys who didnt get picked.

Can't forget that there are 2 parts to the show. The reality-part and the MMA-part. Though most of us would prefer the MMA take priority over all else, it's an unrealistic expectation.

nj2Type-S
04-14-2010, 12:22 PM
new episode tonight! :D

i wish nick would just knock yager out, LOL.

pf0sh0
04-14-2010, 01:56 PM
^^ ya man!! that guy is too cocky. someone needs to silence him

1-Bar
04-14-2010, 04:46 PM
seems like its either Jager or Ring that might fight tonight....they had a lot of air time during the sneek peak.

Yeah that Yager guy has a big mouth. Fun seeing his first fight, but I wonder how his game is like vs legitimate contenders in the house...

pf0sh0
04-14-2010, 06:15 PM
Yager had some impressive kicks during his first fight to get into the house, but honestly I think they were lucky. None of those kicks were set up.. Seemed like he threw them hoping they'd land, or the other guy was not as essperienced.

LongCity
04-14-2010, 09:14 PM
I've just been watching these past episodes on ninjavideo but what time on Wednesday is this on at and spiketv?

pf0sh0
04-14-2010, 09:23 PM
It was just on 8-9pm on spike

But I think they air it again at 10pm?

Nick had a funny bit.

"you should not call your partners names, it is wrong haha"

nj2Type-S
04-14-2010, 11:36 PM
lol, ya wtf :rofl:

msommers
04-14-2010, 11:39 PM
I know it's a respect thing in the ring, but way to sound like a nancy!

1-Bar
04-15-2010, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by pf0sh0
It was just on 8-9pm on spike

But I think they air it again at 10pm?

Nick had a funny bit.

"you should not call your partners names, it is wrong haha"

lol....you didn't think the night massage/washroom bit wasn't good :rofl:

TKRIS
04-15-2010, 08:44 AM
Between the 3am man-on-man massage, standing like a fairy, getting all "Oh no you didn't" when someone calls him a name, and the drawn out "s" when he talks that makes him sound like Nathan Lane (except gayer), I don't think Nick is going to go over too well with a lot of the UFC's base fans.

I was surprised the fight went to the third round. Tavares got the better of Hammortree at the beginning of the first round, but I thought Hammortree did enough to win that round, and he definitely won the second.
That said, I can't believe Tito thought Hammortree won the 3rd round.

"What were the judges watching?"

Maybe they were watching Tavares punch your boy in the face for 3 minutes while he sat on a half-assed single and stalled.

1-Bar
04-15-2010, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by TKRIS
Between the 3am man-on-man massage, standing like a fairy, getting all "Oh no you didn't" when someone calls him a name, and the drawn out "s" when he talks that makes him sound like Nathan Lane (except gayer), I don't think Nick is going to go over too well with a lot of the UFC's base fans.

haha, I think the opposite, he's quite the character and people will remember him for this (if he makes it deep into the tourney). Forrest was a loon when he was on the show, people still remember Junie Brown and crying Chris Leban.....

TKRIS
04-15-2010, 11:03 AM
Didn't say we wasn't going to be memorable, just that his feminine qualities probably won't get him many fans in the target, whitetrash demographic.

1-Bar
04-15-2010, 11:09 AM
^ah gotcha...whitetrash demographic quota has been fulfilled with Roy Nelson....

Jlude
04-15-2010, 12:13 PM
Is there an episode tonight?

I think I just watched last weeks on Ninjavid. So this is the episode where everything comes out (all the drama shit that happened)

1-Bar
04-15-2010, 01:09 PM
new one was yesterday, episode #3

The_Rural_Juror
04-16-2010, 08:13 AM
lol @ the captain america pose.
Go Nick!

pf0sh0
04-16-2010, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by The_Rural_Juror
lol @ the captain america pose.
Go Nick!

lol!

take your hand off your hip.

I cant.

lol

Mibz
04-16-2010, 10:57 AM
After two weeks I had to fix the thread title, it was driving me insane.

LongCity
04-22-2010, 10:59 AM
No one watched this last night?
Rich Antonitto is a bitch! Although the knees would have been illegal IF LANDED, the second one that apparently ended the fight and really rattled Antonitto didn't even hit him!

89coupe
04-22-2010, 11:44 AM
Yeh, saw that. None of them hit the guy in the head. The last one completely missed.

Karma is a bitch though, fakes getting hit and in the end gets booted cause he broke his hand.

LOL.

msommers
04-22-2010, 09:59 PM
Why didn't they review the tape so it was official vs. what the ref went with based on what he thought he saw happen? Or is it even the attempt that makes it eligible for DQ?

lil*tymer
04-23-2010, 04:03 PM
I have never heard of the reviewing footage to overturn, or keep a DQ or TKO decision. Would be a nice addition to fights though. And i think he probably lay down and quit because his hand was hurting so much, I'm pretty confident that knee didn't land.

The season looks pretty stacked so far, Nick Ring and his lisp are pretty awesome, looking forward to seeing him advance in the show. Jamie Yager looks like a raw talent, it'll be interesting to see him on the ground, but he has shown that he has good tdd so far. Should be a good season.

CKY
04-23-2010, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by lil*tymer
I have never heard of the reviewing footage to overturn, or keep a DQ or TKO decision. Would be a nice addition to fights though. And i think he probably lay down and quit because his hand was hurting so much, I'm pretty confident that knee didn't land.

The season looks pretty stacked so far, Nick Ring and his lisp are pretty awesome, looking forward to seeing him advance in the show. Jamie Yager looks like a raw talent, it'll be interesting to see him on the ground, but he has shown that he has good tdd so far. Should be a good season.

Not sold with Yager, he loads up like a WWE wrestler for his standup and holding off a guy thats 4-5' inches shorter that should be a welter if not lightweight isn't good TDD.

IggyB
04-26-2010, 05:46 PM
This is an interesting article.

Not him beating the GF or getting arrested. Read all the way on the bottom.......

Tito off the show (http://tvguide.ca/TVNews/Articles/100426_tito_ortiz_arrest_GD)

Jlude
04-26-2010, 06:08 PM
Does anyone know why for sure, or even have a decent rumour for why he left the show?

I read that he injured his back again and couldn't fight Liddell, so Dana pulled him from the show.

LongCity
04-29-2010, 12:35 AM
I don't know if I keep missing it but why does Chuck always have to leave when his fighthers fight?

Micho
04-29-2010, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by LongCity
I don't know if I keep missing it but why does Chuck always have to leave when his fighthers fight?

He had some arrangements made before he knew he was going to do be doing the show, hence him not being there on some days.

LongCity
04-29-2010, 06:43 PM
What kind of arrangements?

1-Bar
04-30-2010, 06:21 AM
Probably sponsorship stuff/trainging/working out in the buff...:dunno:

sexualbanana
04-30-2010, 10:55 AM
If Chuck left during my fight, I'm perfectly okay with leaving Hackleman to corner for me. Win-win.

mac_82
05-05-2010, 10:29 PM
I wasn't overly impressed with Ring's fight. I am glad he won, but he seemed unable to throw more than 1 or 2 shots at a time. The only reason Court made it close was because we would wait for Ring to throw a kick and then Court would throw 5-6-7 shots and Ring would just cover up.

msommers
05-05-2010, 11:14 PM
Anyone have a link for tonight's episode, torrent or otherwise? Really curious to see this one.

Found a torrent on pirate bay already. Those fuckers are faster than I expected

nj2Type-S
05-05-2010, 11:27 PM
i'm honestly surprised that there wasn't a 3rd round. nick looked like he won the 1st and the 2nd round was pretty close with a bit of an advantage to court. but of course, i'm glad nick won it. those cut kicks were brutal....:cry:

lol @ everyone thinking nick is gay :rofl:

1-Bar
05-05-2010, 11:47 PM
^^what the?? Isn't he?? That would explain why he's at BJJ so much though....:rofl: :rofl:

LongCity
05-06-2010, 12:08 AM
Regardless if he is or isn't, he sounds and acts pretty damn gay.

beecue
05-06-2010, 01:22 AM
Yeah the way he talks makes it seem like he is. :dunno: So I wonder when Tito leave the show.

89coupe
05-06-2010, 09:12 AM
Nick Ring didn't look so hot in his fight last night. Extremely passive, not what I was expecting at all.

LongCity
05-07-2010, 01:17 AM
I'm not sure if it was me but he seemed a little uneasy in the octagon. Don't get me wrong, I would love for a local to win but all the talk about him being so good didn't show as I expected.

nj2Type-S
05-07-2010, 07:28 AM
i can guarantee you that it'll be wayyy different in his next fight. he didn't seem happy at all with his performance so you can bet that he'll definitely turn it up for his next fight.

i'm still laughing that people think he's gay. i guess if i didn't have a clue who he was, i'd think the same thing, lol. :rofl: the 'oh, no, you didn't' pose would make me wonder, LOL.

Supa Dexta
05-07-2010, 08:01 AM
Just watched it..

...If he's not gay, he's certainly trying to paint that picture. A big gay picture.

The_Rural_Juror
05-07-2010, 08:09 AM
Nick = :rofl:

sexualbanana
05-07-2010, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by mac_82
I wasn't overly impressed with Ring's fight. I am glad he won, but he seemed unable to throw more than 1 or 2 shots at a time. The only reason Court made it close was because we would wait for Ring to throw a kick and then Court would throw 5-6-7 shots and Ring would just cover up.

I thought his boxing looked horrible. Everything else didn't look bad, though.

treg50
05-07-2010, 11:18 AM
Hard to believe either guy is in the same division as the Spider. Granted they are relatively new, but there's better fighters in the house there.

slowboy
05-10-2010, 03:59 PM
i can guarantee you that it'll be wayyy different in his next fight. he didn't seem happy at all with his performance so you can bet that he'll definitely turn it up for his next fight.

i'm still laughing that people think he's gay. i guess if i didn't have a clue who he was, i'd think the same thing, lol. :rofl: the 'oh, no, you didn't' pose would make me wonder, LOL.

This is not a joke but I heard that in one of his local fights, he entered the ring to the tune of "Do you really want to hurt me" by the Culture Club. But he ended up winning the match.

pf0sh0
05-10-2010, 06:15 PM
I think the show also makes him out to look gayer by showing a lot of the gay shit he does.. lol

nj2Type-S
05-11-2010, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by slowboy

This is not a joke but I heard that in one of his local fights, he entered the ring to the tune of "Do you really want to hurt me" by the Culture Club. But he ended up winning the match.

haha wtf? :rofl:

mac_82
05-13-2010, 10:17 AM
Looks like Ring could be done. His knee didn't look very good, and in the teasers for next week that showed White coming to the house to make an announcement, I didn't see Ring among the group waiting.

nj2Type-S
05-13-2010, 10:33 AM
yeah that would suck. :banghead:

mac_82
05-13-2010, 10:34 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f382/wrx82/Picture8.png

Actually Ring is there. But he looks pretty relaxed like he knows what's up, while everyone else is on the edge of their seat.

Too bad it would have been nice to have a local guy win.

LongCity
05-13-2010, 07:01 PM
CFCN News just had a little segment on him (Nick) and at the end of it, Glenn Campbell (I think) said Nick won't be fighting again until the end of the year because he is recovering.

nj2Type-S
05-14-2010, 07:24 AM
that sucks but at least he got his name out there.

mac_82
05-19-2010, 11:06 PM
Well Ring is officially out. Looks like Tito is out after next week as well. What a gong show season with injuries/drop outs. I'm glad Hamortree got another shot, too bad he lost. I guess I'm cheering for the Aussie and maybe Jager now...

mushi_mushi
05-20-2010, 12:28 PM
This season is plagued by more of the same suckage that were present during the last couple seasons of the show. There's no real talent on the show, the fights so far mid way through the season mostly been pretty boring, no great ko's or submissions.

I dont think that the people they gave a second chance to deserved it with maybe the exception of court. I wasnt really impressed by nicks performance and feel bad that he's out of the competition, I dont think his mma future looks bright, I dont think his knee will hold up with 4 knee surgeries. Chris lost his decision decisively, hammertree boasted how he held the fastest ko record in his state and when the match started after tasting a punch or two did nothing but try to get the guy to the ground. In his first match kyacey uscola was getting the crap beat out of him until he threw the illigal knee. If anything the guy that impressed me most in his loss was joseph, I think dana should have given him another chance. Seems better than some of the people in the house with only six months training.

Out of the remaining opponents im probably going to root for josh or seth. Lots of these other guys think they're gangster, I just want to see your average dude one, someone who doesnt carry themselves with a stick up their ass.

1-Bar
06-02-2010, 10:37 PM
haha...punk indeed. Yager gave more high 5's then strikes...

pf0sh0
06-03-2010, 12:12 AM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
haha...punk indeed. Yager gave more high 5's then strikes...

Fuckin' hate Yager.

LongCity
06-03-2010, 01:03 AM
What's going on with all the finger/toe nail painting?
Last week Noke had all his toes painted black and this week Josh has his fingernails painted.

nj2Type-S
06-03-2010, 10:29 AM
haha! i can't keep a straight face whenever they show nick w/ his mustache, lol!

i'm glad yager lost that fight but i was actually surprised with how he lost...i can't believe he just gave up like that.

mushi_mushi
06-03-2010, 02:50 PM
I think what josh did to yager was awesome, and imo it was better than a knockout or submission win, he made him quit. I thought yager was doing great, he was landing the majority of the strikes, josh only landed a couple of punches but you could tell they hurt him.

As far as tito getting canned, no problems there. The ultimate fighter is a promotion for the fight between the coaches, they are basically selling that fight so I understand where dana is coming from. They replaced a world class fighter/coach with another one, I dont see how its unfair. I think this fight makes alot more sense then tito/chuck 3. I dont want to watch tito get hurt punished again. I hope chuck has not been discouraged in his training as franklin will be a tougher test. I hope josh and court make it to the finals, they are the guys with the best attitudes/talents.

LongCity
06-04-2010, 01:20 AM
I think what josh did to yager was awesome, and imo it was better than a knockout or submission win, he made him quit. I thought yager was doing great, he was landing the majority of the strikes, josh only landed a couple of punches but you could tell they hurt him.

His kicks looked like they had no power to them though. Josh would get hit with one and keep moving forward.

mac_82
06-04-2010, 05:25 AM
I hope josh and court make it to the finals, they are the guys with the best attitudes/talents.

I think that fight would be a snooze fest. Although most fights on this show have been.

As much as I hated Jager's personality and attitude, he was exciting to watch. Maybe I just spent too much time in Thailand watching muay thai, but I tend to like strikers better.

nj2Type-S
06-04-2010, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by LongCity

His kicks looked like they had no power to them though. Josh would get hit with one and keep moving forward.

i'd have to agree with you there. his kicks looked 'flashy' and all but it didn't seem like it had much power behind it. oh well, he's gone now, lol!

bubbley
06-04-2010, 11:11 AM
edit