PDA

View Full Version : Summer Business Analyst

Superdooper
04-01-2010, 11:23 PM
Hey guys i posted this in campus chat by mistake so instead i am going ask this here.

I have an interview coming up for Summer BA position and I was wondering what the salary expectation are for this type of position per/hr, in case I get asked in the interview? It is for a fairly large company. I was also wondering what kind of duties the job would entail...the job summary was not very detailed but it did say something about analysis and production reports from what I still remember from the summary.

Any advice would be appreciated guys,

Thanks

DJ_NAV
04-02-2010, 02:16 PM
u should ask them in return what they think the salary is and say 'its fair', cuse at the end its not about the money for you. it's about the experience.

Ebon
04-02-2010, 11:28 PM
Business analyst is a pretty general job title. Both duties and pay depend on the company.

CHICHARITZHI
04-03-2010, 12:12 AM
50K -90K a year

PepsiCola
04-06-2010, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Superdooper
Hey guys i posted this in campus chat by mistake so instead i am going ask this here.

I have an interview coming up for Summer BA position and I was wondering what the salary expectation are for this type of position per/hr, in case I get asked in the interview? It is for a fairly large company. I was also wondering what kind of duties the job would entail...the job summary was not very detailed but it did say something about analysis and production reports from what I still remember from the summary.

Any advice would be appreciated guys,

Thanks

Well honey bunny... I think if you get this job...you should definitely accept... most companies pay around 3500-4000 a month for summer students....

the job would include alot of this and that... hope this helps :clap: