PDA

View Full Version : Winamp 5.0

nismodrifter
12-06-2003, 02:53 AM
definately worth downloading this latest version of winamp:

http://forums.winamp.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=156831

choose your version there (full or light)

much better than the older versions. Listen to internet radio with a simple click of a button (tons of stations to choose from and they are actually good...)Not sure if this was actually available in the previous versions (i am pretty sure you had to type in the address for the radio server manually....) in this version everything is there in a nice menu, just click and go, don't even have to wait to load or anything, its instant access

watch "internet tv" too with a click of a button, no wait for load either (mostly watch music videos and stuff like that...) and the quality is DAMN good too. Again, they play popular music videos...not just garbage. Even watch full movies for free (Home Alone is on right now :D :D ) and family guy is on too :D

haven't had it long enough to notice any bugs with it yet but from my first impression I'll give it 2 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DeSi
12-06-2003, 09:40 AM
thnx

Dj_Stylz
12-06-2003, 09:56 AM
wicked!
Thanks

DJ Lazy
12-06-2003, 12:49 PM
I found that in the month that I was using it, that it took up to much memory... so got rid of it and went back to 2.8... :thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
12-06-2003, 01:13 PM
hm ill wait for final to come out

WhiteNikes
12-06-2003, 10:03 PM
decent