Year : 1992
Make and Model : Nissan 180SX
Exterior Color : Black
Interior Color : Grey
Auto or Manual? : 5 - Speed Man.
Odometer Reading : 125,000 KMS
Location of Vehicle : N.W. CGY
Description :

Purchased 3 years ago through Import Concern. I put on about 20K during that time. For half the time it has been my daily driver.

I intended to keep this as a project car, the only thing really holding this thing back from being a monster are the injectors and SMIC.

Car is in great mechanical condition, I am willing to split the cost of an inspection if needed. There are some cosmetic damages to the hood and left fender from a barrier incident.

Upgrades:

GT28RS Turbo Running @ 12psi.
2.75" Cat-Back Exhaust
Intake
Advan Two Piece Summer Wheels
Greddy Electronic Turbo Timer
HKS BOV
Nismo Springs and Dampers
Walbro 255LPH Fuel Pump
Z32 Brake Upgrade Rotors and Calipers
Aftermarket ECU Link - Records and displays Vehicle Metrics: ie.) Fuel Mileage, Speed, RPM, can estimate 0 - 60 times and 1/4' Mile Runs, Datalogging, and Direct PC connection via USB.

Extras :
For an additional $200 I have a new aftermarket bumper w/ lights I can include. This is a project car, I'm just going to get a bike instead.
Asking Price : $6300

Contact Information
E-Mail : michael**.**lee2501**@**gmail.com
I am free in the evenings for viewings. I will not have anyone taking joy rides in the car. If you want to test drive to get a feel for the overall mechanical condition of the vehicle fine, but if you want to see the car in action it will be me at the wheel.

TRD_jordan
04-03-2010, 03:53 PM
Pm me pics of bumper I'm looking for one lol is it type x? Thanks

bbhomie
04-03-2010, 05:38 PM
Pics?

bbhomie
04-07-2010, 01:30 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).

5.0LitreBeater
04-28-2010, 10:21 PM
part out rims

Nissan_Fanboy
04-30-2010, 11:46 AM
pictures please.
thanks
[email protected]
interested in trades at all + cash ?