Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 202,655
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Asking Price : 2800

Contact Information
PM

In the interest of full disclosure I’ve added the below details:

Good:
- Oil pan was stripped by techs at a minute lube so the oil pan was replaced with a steel (as opposed to the standard aluminum) pan
- Power sunroof (with the glass tinted)
- Alpine deck with iPod connection
- The seats in the car are from an S2000 and were professionally modified to bolt into a civic (so all 4 bolts line up as opposed to the 3 that would normally line up without modification)
- The car comes with 17" Axis NE-O rims. There is wear and tear on the rims but overall good condition, pictures of each are included below (rubber has been used for 2 seasons, still plenty of tread left)
- The car comes with 4 winter tires (2 have been used 2 seasons, the other 2 have been used 4 seasons)
- The car has an alarm and keyless entry (unknown brand, installed by previous owner)
- The trunk was stripped for a trunk system by the previous owner and I can include a trunk enclosure for 1 sub and 2 amps with active cooling fans.
- Wired for aftermarket amps and subs.
- A rear disc brake swap was performed to replace the old drum brakes
- The car has HID low beams

Known Issues:
- As expected with these cars, the window regulators need replacing and as such, the driver’s window does not go up properly if lowered. The window was never forced up while the regulator was out of alignment so the window motor is fine.
- There are various points on the car where rust is beginning to come through the paint
- There are significant rock chips and some dings on the vehicle as this is a year around daily driver
- The brake rotors are warped and as such there is a significant shake when decelerating
- The steering wheel, shift knob and e-brake handle were replaced by the previous owner resulting in the airbag and cruise being removed and as such the SRS light is on permanently.
- The previous owner installed a short shifter and this makes the car difficult to get into reverse sometimes and makes shifting not as smooth as it would normally be.
- There appears to be some sort of brake rub on the rear passenger side as brake pads do not appear to last as long on this corner as the rest of the car.
- The previous owner damaged the wiring for the front speakers so no sound comes from the speakers themselves and they were removed
- The driver’s side mirror was broken by vandals and as a result the power adjustment functions do not work but the heating function still operates normally
- The windshield is cracked

Parting Out:
My preference is to sell the car as a whole since I’m looking to purchase my new vehicle in the next month. I am, however, willing to part out the Axis rims and the S2000 seats for a premium. For the rims I would be looking to get $800 if sold separately and for the S2000 seats I would be looking to get $900 + stock civic seats in good condition.

Other Comments:
The car has not been in any accidents during my ownership but I did not run a carproof/carfax at the time that I purchased it. As such, if anyone has access to these services I can provide you the VIN and I will post the results of the search for everyone to see.

Pictures :

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z274/BrknFngrs/Civic%20For%20Sale/IMG_1735.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z274/BrknFngrs/Civic%20For%20Sale/IMG_1732.jpg
http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z274/BrknFngrs/Civic%20For%20Sale/IMG_1736.jpg

Additional Pictures In Album:

http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z274/BrknFngrs/Civic%20For%20Sale/

BrknFngrs
04-08-2010, 07:45 AM
Thanks to a couple PMs and some additional research on my part I realized that my asking price was way too high. New price is $2800.

HondaSFoeLife
04-08-2010, 05:14 PM
pm'd

BrknFngrs
04-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Sold :closed: