PDA

View Full Version : LF: Power Supply for Dell Dimension 3100 Desktop & Power cord for Dell XPS Laptop

derran.m
04-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Power supplly on my desktop has been burnt out for a while ... damn dell proprietary equipment. Haven't been able to find on ebay/kijiji, etc ... poking around to see if perhaps someone has something similar they have upgraded to and have the original one Or know somewhere around Calgary that would carry Dell accessories? Ebay has hundreds of listins that SAY they are compatible, but they are all short 4 pins to the motherboard - I require a 24-pin connector, not a 20.
Also need new power cord compatible with Dell XPS M1530 / Inspiron ??? ... I had 1 for each of my laptops, but both have started falling apart, and both only work at a certain angle to the computer ... I had ebay'd a couple, and it seems that despite Dell stating certain models are interchangeable, these 2 are the only ones that actually are - I have purchased a few incorrect ones online, so I am hesitant about purchasing anthing prior to seeing it up close.