OVdEUBRB-cc

first 45 seconds

JimmyJones
04-05-2010, 12:53 PM
^

true, some parts of this are very hard to watch

KrisYYC
04-05-2010, 01:07 PM
Notice how it's always the fat bald cops?

dj_honda
04-05-2010, 01:51 PM
good video

CUG
04-05-2010, 01:59 PM
Wow....

Dizzydude101
04-05-2010, 02:01 PM
Interesting and shocking documentary but the editing is driving me insane! It would be a lot more effective and hit harder if it repeated the statements/incidents sparingly and not half a dozen times every minute. It almost makes it comical when it keeps repeating the same line or action over and over.

HiTempguy1
04-05-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Dizzydude101
Interesting and shocking documentary

What? Interesting and shocking that they did not, oh, I don't know, mention why the cops were where they were for a reason? Why these people were attracting the officers attention to begin with? Interesting and shocking that with a population of 330+ MILLION people with X percent as cops that some of them don't react properly (which, IMO, was only a few times like when the officer pushes the person off the bike)? Interesting and shocking that the videos were one sided and had no background information on anything that happened?

This "documentary" is as retarded as Zeitgeist. Put on your tin foil hats everyone, board up your houses, the police are out to rape and pillage!

Fawk! :facepalm:

01RedDX
04-05-2010, 06:17 PM

banned3x
04-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Thank Jesus budda Allah you don't live in Mexico cuz you pull shit like this and they take you in the back kill you and no questions asked. We are lucky to sleep at night safetly. If yu feel you neighboorhood is ghetto(ne) then fucken move. If you notice some activity across your suburban house then sell it and move on if your that pAranoid. I dunnowe are blessed I guess. I do not justifiy anything that happened in that video but from a 10000000 cops in north America there will be a percentage of assholes.

CUG
04-05-2010, 06:39 PM
I know police who kill black people if they admit to being black.. keep your head up guys. Serious.

chkolny541
04-05-2010, 06:45 PM
i was especially shocked with the one involving the underage girl working at wendy's

where the cop "thought" he gave her a 20, but he didnt, then we proceeded to mase her, WTF!?!?

dezmarez
04-05-2010, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by CUG
I know police who kill black people if they admit to being black.. keep your head up guys. Serious.

haha oh ya?

toyboy88
04-05-2010, 07:11 PM
WTF was this shit...I want my 9:22 of my life back. :(

:drama:

darthVWader
04-05-2010, 07:20 PM
Just a case of few bad ones f'ing it up for the rest of the good ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VWEvo
04-05-2010, 07:34 PM
Wow, when I saw 56 mins, I didn't think I would watch the whole video, but it was awesome. Cops in Calgary can even be on power trips. Last year I had a cop follow me all the way home, I parked in my driveway, I stared at him, he stared back at me and opened his window just to stare me down. I then asked him why he was following me home? He jumped out of his car and asked me for my license and registration. I totally cooperated at this point thinking there's no point arguing with this guy. He told me he followed me because he's the police and he can if he wants, and to watch how I conduct myself next time. I told him I'm not a drug dealer, and he said he doesn't give a shit. This video reminded me of that incident.

rizfarmer
04-05-2010, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by VWEvo
Wow, when I saw 56 mins, I didn't think I would watch the whole video, but it was awesome. Cops in Calgary can even be on power trips. Last year I had a cop follow me all the way home, I parked in my driveway, I stared at him, he stared back at me and opened his window just to stare me down. I then asked him why he was following me home? He jumped out of his car and asked me for my license and registration. I totally cooperated at this point thinking there's no point arguing with this guy. He told me he followed me because he's the police and he can if he wants, and to watch how I conduct myself next time. I told him I'm not a drug dealer, and he said he doesn't give a shit. This video reminded me of that incident.

Did you try to file a complaint?

banned3x
04-05-2010, 07:58 PM
I was driving and was weaving past the yellow line because I was leaving my friend a voice mail, I wasent drunk but it seemed and I got pulled over and cop was super cool about it and on top of that I had no insurance. I recorded it on my iPhone but only as a voice recorder. How can i upload it?

b18cr
04-05-2010, 08:06 PM
can somebody please sum this 56 mins of video.

Grogador
04-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by b18cr

BSvD5SM_uI4

OG*crxboi
04-05-2010, 08:17 PM
:barf:

banned3x
04-05-2010, 08:21 PM

the worlds biggest street gang is the police :rolleyes:

2Valve0
04-05-2010, 08:30 PM
police are idiots wow. What do you expect when you allow uneducated retards become officers

Dizzydude101
04-05-2010, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Haha I agree with you, but I found the (supposed) stories of misconduct to be interesting and the videos accompanying them to be shocking (okay maybe too melodramatic, but at the very least it's a little startling). I wasn't expecting to see someone who was handcuffed get shot or seeing a grown man go all Mike Tyson on a woman at the bar.

I know this happens occasionally, and that's not what I meant. Police are people too.
Believe me I'm not a pro-Zeitgeist/Loose Change fanatic.

saHs6J0OXVI

^ Now THAT is a real documentary.

dj_honda
04-05-2010, 08:51 PM

What? Interesting and shocking that they did not, oh, I don't know, mention why the cops were where they were for a reason? Why these people were attracting the officers attention to begin with? Interesting and shocking that with a population of 330+ MILLION people with X percent as cops that some of them don't react properly (which, IMO, was only a few times like when the officer pushes the person off the bike)? Interesting and shocking that the videos were one sided and had no background information on anything that happened?

This "documentary" is as retarded as Zeitgeist. Put on your tin foil hats everyone, board up your houses, the police are out to rape and pillage!

I looked into a lot of the cases they mentioned out of curiosity and I thought they presented a lot of them pretty accurately. The cops did not react properly in any of the cases IMO.

The bart killing was absolutely unnecessary....so was the killing of the guy who just survived a burning wreck. To call 911 for help and end up having to deal with those 2 pricks...fuck. I don't think after suffering severe burns and being in shock, most people would want to lay down on the pavement. They say he's completely naked....so why would 2 officers need to taze the guy repeatedly and then shoot him after...2 cops couldn't subdue one naked dude? Anyways, apparently both of those officers were later convicted of other crimes.

Oh not to mention the bullshit about asking for a complaint form. What background of the situation do you need there....Half the guys got handcuffs put on them or whatever....for asking for a form. Why should you have to show id to get a fucking form....By denying the form they are breaking the law. Ridiculous :facepalm:

HiTempguy1
04-05-2010, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by Dizzydude101
Haha I agree with you, but I found the (supposed) stories of misconduct to be interesting and the videos accompanying them to be shocking (okay maybe too melodramatic, but at the very least it's a little startling).

Understand, I never said this wasn't an issue. For every one bad cop, there are 10 (or more, you know what I mean) that are truly trying to help enforce the laws and allow society to function. I absolutely agree that there are issues with specific instances in this video. But to use it (as a lot of Beyonders like to jump on the popo hatin' wagon) to justify further hate is ridiculous, that was my point. And I still maintain (even after the stunning post of "researching and shit y0" above me) that a lot of the incidents are severely lacking in transparency.

Edit-

^^^ Your little tirade doesn't change the fact that a large number of them are moronic, power-tripping assholes who enjoy abusing their authority.

You sir, are an idiot. A SMALL number of them are moronic, power-tripping assholes... they probably feel similiar as to how you feel pointing out peoples posts as "little tirades" :rolleyes: I guess you'd fit right in eh?

D911
04-05-2010, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by VWEvo

haha that happened to me too,
cop followed me from tims to my house, and then proceeded to tell me that my house is suspicious and looks like a grow op and blah blah, harassed me for a good hour before he gave me my tint ticket and told me im lucky i didnt get a ticket for my missing rear wiper? :S

Boat
04-05-2010, 09:38 PM
I agree with some of the posts about why the cops were called there in the first place. the cops don't know what to expect when they are called in. Tonnes of bystanders yelling at them, and whatnot.

If anything I think they need better training to deal with those high stress situations.

On the flipside:

I caught the second half of the "Bart" killing, that seems like the epitome of what happens in the real world, two cops stick to a story to cover the fact that they murdered somebody in cold blood. Knowing what they did wrong, but flat out denying it so they can continue living their lives.

It's actually pretty sickening what they did to that guy.

InLoveWitRSX
04-05-2010, 09:55 PM
the complaint part was annoying and useless.

sr20s14zenki
04-05-2010, 10:03 PM
Bald puffy chested fucks. Always them, huh, i guess you know the ones to hold your tongue around hey? Fucking criminals. This video just gets me boiled, as i have been around a few of these bald faggots, power tripping assholes. Im not saying all cops are bad, but open your fucking eyes, the numbers are growing, and what is being done? internal investigations? please....

Goodfella
04-05-2010, 10:27 PM
No justice, No peace, fuck the police

dj_rice
04-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by Boat

I caught the second half of the "Bart" killing, that seems like the epitome of what happens in the real world, two cops stick to a story to cover the fact that they murdered somebody in cold blood. Knowing what they did wrong, but flat out denying it so they can continue living their lives.

:werd: :werd: Calgary cops are pigssssssss, my dad got T-boned by cops, cop admitted fault AT THE SCENE, then changed his story around once investigation started. And it 2 cops sticking up for each other.

Dizzydude101
04-05-2010, 10:54 PM
[...] a lot of the incidents are severely lacking in transparency.

Totally agree. It's good that you put things in perspective and don't jump to one side just because that is what's shown!

Everyone's probably seen this, but it's a good image to keep in mind (and I'm not saying that some of those videos didn't depict excessive force, because I think some of them did for sure).
http://www.moillusions.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Media-Manipulation-Optical-Illusion1.jpg

TomcoPDR
04-05-2010, 11:03 PM
^^^ never seen that... but :werd: :werd: :werd: very creative and true

2Valve0
04-06-2010, 01:47 AM
As said above, SOME Calgary cops are fucking pigs.

I had a gun drawn on me as a 12 year old. I was walking in the hood with my friends(I went to Jr. High down there), a cop jumps over the curb almost hits us with lights on and I was putting my jacket on because it was windy and he jumped out of his car yelling to put my jacket down with his gun drawn or he would "fucking drop me". I will never forget that day in my life. Do you want to know why they almost hit us? Apparently a large group of teenagers had taken bats to some other teenagers car at a highschool. We were fucking 12, didn't look like teenagers at that time and he pulled a gun. So many stories like this with egotistical and uneducated cops.

Now I know there are good cops, I've ran into my share of good cops as well not ALL are bad, just many.

pf0sh0
04-06-2010, 01:56 AM
^ what neighbour hood was this?

...Just so I know where not to live:nut:

2Valve0
04-06-2010, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by pf0sh0

Forest Lawn area? Not sure the exact neighborhood I went to Sir Wilfred Laurier Jr. High about a 10 minute walk from Forest Lawn Highschool

yue
04-06-2010, 02:17 AM
crooked cops are nothing more than pussy, wannabe gangsters, who don't have the balls to risk going to jail for illegal activities.

plus, the "legit" ones preach to the public that they can't solve crimes unless a witness comes forward. they can at least set an example by snitching on crooked cops and having them dismissed.

i use to work with a former cop who quit after 5 years with the cps. he quit because of too much corruption and racism. he thought that they were just hazing him at first but after 5 years he finally got the message that they just didn't like him because he wasn't white.

Str1der
04-06-2010, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by yue
i use to work with a former cop who quit after 5 years with the cps. he quit because of too much corruption and racism. he thought that they were just hazing him at first but after 5 years he finally got the message that they just didn't like him because he wasn't white.

That sucks. Just out of curiosity, what ethnicity was he?

Grogador
04-06-2010, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by pf0sh0

Think it makes a difference? I got taken down at gunpoint by two cops in Canyon Meadows because they "thought I had a gun" as I strolled empty-handed out of 7/11.

Rstar
04-06-2010, 08:57 AM
haha this is a funny ass thread

Having further oversight on the police would be a nice. Too bad its ridiculously impractical.

thrasher22
04-06-2010, 01:53 PM
Blah blah blah, cops hit people. With how many cops there are in North America of COURSE there are some bad seeds. If I spent all day getting shit on I'd probably have a short temper too.

No one ever makes "documentaries" about how criminals abuse cops, it'd be a hell of a lot longer.

I'd written the video off within the first 30 seconds with the "this video has been shortened to the attention span of the average internet user". Anyone who thinks they're that much smarter than the average person usually has an IQ below 80.

ninefourfour
04-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by rizfarmer

Nah, wasn't worth the time or effort. Plus don't want to be black listed with the cops. On a side note, he was short, fat, and bald :facepalm:

RMS
04-06-2010, 08:58 PM

bunch of cops abusing their powers

RMS
04-06-2010, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by rizfarmer

probably got cuffed in the process :rofl:

e36bmw///
04-06-2010, 09:42 PM
nm

qcp1
04-07-2010, 02:15 AM
Originally posted by e36bmw///
are you actually required by law to id yourself to a peace/police officer if he asks you?

ive been told no. unless you are being charged with a crime or your in control of a vehicle. but if you are walking around and a cop asks for id you can ask what your being charged with and if there is no reason you dont have to provide any information. and failing to cooperate with an officer only occurs when a charge is being persued by them against you.

CUG
04-07-2010, 02:40 AM
Cops decide how they want the public to perceive them, either respectable and decent, or well, the traffic division. I hate the traffic division, and it takes a special type of old, retarded, and man to man dildo in the shower anal sex enjoying person to do serve in traffic.

praytothelowerd
04-08-2010, 04:46 PM

Your a moron :facepalm:

403Gemini
04-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

:werd: :werd: Calgary cops are pigssssssss, my dad got T-boned by cops, cop admitted fault AT THE SCENE, then changed his story around once investigation started. And it 2 cops sticking up for each other.

lol, so?

Insurance doesn't listen to cops