PDA

View Full Version : FS: Very Cheap Sunfire!!!!

snerl
04-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Vehicle Details
Year : 1999
Make and Model : Pontiac Sunfire
Exterior Color : White
Interior Color : Cloth, Grey
Auto or Manual? : Manual
Odometer Reading : 240,xxx
Location of Vehicle : Calgary
Description : Used, selling very cheap
Extras :
Asking Price : 1000.00

Contact Information
E-Mail : [email protected]
Phone :

Pictures :

Hey guys,

I have the first car i ever owned up for sale.

The Essentials:
1999 Pontiac Sunfire
240,xxx kms
2 door
4 cyl
running really great right now

The Good!
- First and foremost...im looking for any amount of money for this car...seriously.
- Its really running great right now, drives smooth, i have had to make very little mechanical upgrades or repairs to it over the 10 or so years ive owned it.

The Unfortunate....
This car was the first car for a 16 year old, grade 11 Young-Sneezy... it has seen its fair share of hilarious unfortunate..."cosmetic" issues haha.. Here are some things it needs/has broken

1. Dent in the hood, passenger side. An unlucky shopping cart left on stoney trail at 2 am 2 years ago got in my way... i blasted it. BUT its just cosmetic, hasnt effected the car in the time until i stopped driving it (this october)

2. Missing passenger side mirror

3. Cracked wind shield

4. Odometer LED not working. This happened...4 years ago when my car was broken into at U of C and the baddies ripped my deck out. the cluster behind the deck was disconnected and the dealership didn't "believe me"...as there are alot of people trying to get new cluster cables? i dunno.. but i never got it fixed. You can see the kms when the light hits it ever so perfectly haha and it is still running and reading kms, just not with the LED light up.

5. A few other small bumps etc, nothing major or worth noting for a very cheap car..

6. the deck was taken out, right now there is no cd player in there, however i am happy to throw in the Pioneer deck i have in my jeep right now, as i am going to be taking my other deck out of my other car and putting it in my jeep.. and if you dont want it its just empty.

Like i said...its cheap, its a reliable car, and im not looking for a ton of money for this... Im open to all offers..I can get pics if anyone wants...but its a sunfire...look outside and theres probably 6

Here is a quick vid of the vehicle i took last night so you can scope it out quick..

wUor-vroj4U