PDA

View Full Version : stupid faggy ass thieves

motoki88
12-07-2003, 01:35 PM
Freaking got home from my sister's bday party late at 3 last night, arrive home and decide to park in the back. Notice a newer model silver gran am or grand prix or whatever parked at next door neighbor's backyard and just as I pulled in, it left. So, by now I'm dead tired and I go home and crash. Wake up today to find that my interior has been taken apart somewhat and my deck stolen. And I've only had this deck for less than a week. It was a panasonic CQ-DP383U. I'll attach a pic later so you'll know what it looks like and if you guys ever come across it, which I highly doubt, then just tell me if possible. I know the chances of me recovering this little item is slim, but I don't really care right now. Mostly venting. Thanks for your time in reading this piece of ish.
http://www.geocities.com/versacebluejeans/cq-dp383u.jpg

ryder_23
12-07-2003, 01:44 PM
Did it look like this one?

http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/dd/08/pr-Panasonic_CQ-DP383U_In-Dash_CD_Player.jpg

or this one

http://store2.yimg.com/I/millionbuy_1767_16238467

sorry to hear that.. Its been happening alot latly, must be stealing there xmas presents or something cheap bastards. Eventually they will be caught, hopefully there over 18 so they dont just get a slap on the wrist.

B69
12-07-2003, 02:14 PM
where abouts was it because i know someone with a car like that so i might be able to help ya.

motoki88
12-07-2003, 02:31 PM
Its the second one ryder_23; the black face with red lights. And yeah they prolly are stealing their Christmas presents.
And b69, i've been temporarily living in penbrooke across the street from james short elementary. Yeah I know, talk about shietty area, but what can I do when I'm in between houses. If you could help me out, that would be great. I'm sorry for the really vague description. I was tired out of my mind after cleaning up after a bunch of old vietnamese guys at the party. All I wanted to do was crash. Thanks a lot guys.

B69
12-07-2003, 02:33 PM
ill talk to some people and ill find out soon for ya.

Dj_Stylz
12-07-2003, 04:15 PM
Sorry to hear about that man.

Primer_Drift
12-07-2003, 07:06 PM
Holy crap I bought that same deck thinking it wasn't worth stealing :( Hope your insurance covers you motoki88

hooligan
12-08-2003, 12:59 AM
yeah dude, everyone gets jacked in the winter, because 1, no one is outside, 2 windows are closed, 3, people leave shit open, and it gets dark really late, winter is the perfect time to steal anything. so watch out. I know I do.

googe
12-08-2003, 03:03 AM
Originally posted by Primer_Drift
Holy crap I bought that same deck thinking it wasn't worth stealing :( Hope your insurance covers you motoki88

that makes you sound like a thief

die

DeSi
12-08-2003, 09:11 AM
thats harsh man :(

roopi
12-08-2003, 09:19 AM
any chance you bought the deck from future shop?

somebody else just had one installed from there and stolen within 1 day.

DeSi
12-08-2003, 10:36 AM
i've heard alotta storys about peeps and futureshop. which location did you get your install at?

motoki88
12-08-2003, 09:43 PM
Yeah I got mine installed at Future Shop in Northeast. Had it for about one week and it got stolen. The weird thing is, I remember locking the doors that night and I even remember pulling the handle on my car cuz its a dummy lock, and when I found the door open in the morning, it didn't seem like any of the locks were tampered with. Nor were the windows busted. A nice clean entry into my car. But I'm no car thief so I wouldn't know the first thing about how it looks like when you break into a car. And thanks b69 for trying to help me locate it. Its very much appreciated.

B69
12-08-2003, 09:47 PM
i talked to the guy with the grand am tonight and apprently he was in the nw at this party all night but ill keep my eye open. thats really strange that future shop would do something like that. Now i know where not to shop.

Chester
12-08-2003, 09:47 PM
a lot of break in's happening lately, everybody needs a garage

FiveFreshFish
12-08-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by motoki88
...it didn't seem like any of the locks were tampered with. Nor were the windows busted. A nice clean entry into my car...

Sounds like an inside job. Guy copies your key over his lunch hour and has your home address on the work order. What could be easier?

Khyron
12-08-2003, 09:59 PM
Damn we really need to make a list of where/when these people had their stuff installed and if its the same store, hit them with the list. Maybe they can find the guy doing the thieving.

Khyron

googe
12-08-2003, 11:13 PM
I wouldnt doubt at all that there is a "ring" going, one guy gets a job at a place like future shop, soundsaround, etc, and does the inside work, then they do the job...

This has happened WAY too many times on this board alone in the past year for it to be a coincidence.

sputnik
12-09-2003, 08:23 AM
gotta be careful with the "faggy, ass theives".... they might steal your ass when you arent looking

motoki88
12-09-2003, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
gotta be careful with the "faggy, ass theives".... they might steal your ass when you arent looking

Haha. Yeah It was in the heat of the moment when I created the post and titled it. But I'm calm now. Ciao.

Zero102
12-13-2003, 11:24 PM
Man, what is with the thieves in this city? They just don't give up. They were doign some early christmas shopping in forest lawn last night. They tried to smash my passenger-door lock cylinder in, however they messed up teh door handle and couldn't open it afterwards, gave up and left. But what the hell?! I guess it's just not safe anymore.