PDA

View Full Version : wtb: suspensions parts

Nav13
04-11-2010, 04:26 PM
I know this is kind of a long shot, but I am looking for either TRD or Eibach prokit springs aswell as koni yellow struts. I've already been in touch with speedtech, but I though I would check here to see if aynone has any of these parts, and would be looking to get rid of them.

mr2mike
04-12-2010, 04:39 PM
I'd head to MR2oc.com too. Exchange rate is favourable enough right now.

Nav13
04-12-2010, 08:03 PM
Yeup I've been checking there as well, I find a lot of people are hesitant to ship to Canada, but still looking there.

Redlyne_mr2
04-12-2010, 10:38 PM
Used coilovers?

Nav13
04-13-2010, 10:49 AM
Redlyne I sent you a pm. Does anyone have any experience with the eibach sportlines, if so how did you like it? I assume you will need camber plates with those springs though or am I wrong? I know there have been threads on different suspension set up's already but they are from a couple years ago, so maybe people have had more experience with different set up's since then.

edit: I have only really been considering springs since I won't be driving this car in the winter so I won't need to raise it up and I don't intend on slamming it either, nor do I plan on tracking car in the foreseeable future. To be honest I really just wanted to eliminate some of the wheel gap while still maintaining good driveability as this is my daily driver during the summer. So I figured the TRD's or the eibachs would be best, unless there is something else out there that fits the bill.