PDA

View Full Version : Where to Find Good Travel Deals to Mexico?

sea of ash
04-11-2010, 08:40 PM
A few friends and I are trying to plan a week-long trip to mexico (all-inclusive) between May 8-16. Other than the usual sites like expedia and travelocity, what websites & Services can I use to keep my eyes peeled for and hunt down good deals?
Also, is there a ballpark figure for how much I can expect to pay for a package for this time of the year (assuming we go for a pretty decent but not expensive uber ballin hotel)?
Appreciate the help!

toyboy88
04-11-2010, 09:39 PM
flightcentre.ca is pretty useful for finding AI vacation packages.

Their search results show a bunch of vacation packages including: WestJet, AirCanada, airtransat, nolitours, etc. so you can choose from your choice of.

There are some pretty decent prices right now, about $900/all in PP for a 4 star hotel for the dates you posted.

If you want a top notch 5-star hotel, a 'decent' price is $1300-1400 range.

trliniar
04-12-2010, 03:04 PM
travelzoo.ca is good.. and selloffvacations.com seems to always be the lowest prices.. on selloff, on the left hand side click on last minute deals and search through that if your leaving soon

gstone
04-13-2010, 06:40 PM
Another vote for "selloffvacations.com". However, go to a kiosk in town and they can get you an even better deal than what is online. When I booked my last trip to the Mayan Riviera in Jan, they deducted another 60$ or so per person.

SneakyNeek
04-28-2010, 04:51 PM
where are the kiosks in calgary?

MintRacer
04-30-2010, 04:42 PM
I saw the kiosk for sell off vacations in a superstore in coventry if I remember correctly