PDA

View Full Version : Western Canadian Prelude Meet!!

prudzzz
04-11-2010, 11:08 PM
So guys, i figured i would throw this up on beyond as well to try and get some of the Calgary luders to come out for this meet. A couple of us on preludepower.com decided we wanted to do a Western Canada prelude meet.

So far there looks like there will be a group of luders from sask. making it, Edmonton Prelude Club will have a couple guys going down, tons of guys from BC, and even a bunch of people from the states in Washington will be making it. The meet will be held in Vancouver.

It looks as it will be in mid July. A date is not set yet but will be within the week so that time can be scheduled off from work with plenty of notice if need be. I also suggested that the Sask guys meet up in Edmonton and from there the Edmonton guys drive down to Calgary and meet up with you guys and then as a group all drive down to Vancouver. Or vice versa, you guys drive down to Edmonton and we all depart from Edmonton To Vancouver.

Details can be found in this thread.

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/showthread.php?t=330081

Post up if you are interested, there will be some pretty badass ludes out.

prudzzz
04-13-2010, 07:51 PM
no one is interested?

97luder
04-13-2010, 08:22 PM
so where is the final meet ? in vancouver ?

id so be down if it were calgary or edmonton

ExtremeSi
04-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Ya I'd be in if it was in Calgary, but I don't know about Vancouver.
I'm going to Van sometime this summer, but I don't know if the dates will be the same

prudzzz
04-14-2010, 12:10 PM
The meet was originally just a BC meet but a bunch of the guys in Edmonton and Sask caught wind and decided it would become a western Canada meet in Vancouver. You guys can't tell me you wouldn't enjoy a half day ripping through mountain twisties followed by a day in Van.

97luder
04-22-2010, 08:08 PM
very true ^^ would be nice , have to think about it tho