PDA

View Full Version : Westjet doing "System Maintenance to live seatback TV system"

dino_martini
04-13-2010, 01:39 PM
Got this in my inbox this morning:

We want to let you know that on some of our aircraft, we’re doing some system maintenance to the live seatback TV system. If you are travelling with us in the next few weeks, you might find yourself on a flight without seatback TV. We are very sorry for any inconvenience, and we anticipate having this temporary problem fixed soon.

We believe it’s important to let you know ahead of time so that you can bring a book, magazine, MP3 or DVD player, or toys for little WestJetters. Again, we apologize that we cannot provide this service on some of our aircraft for the next little while, and we truly appreciate your support and understanding.

So bring a book if you're on a long ass flight.

Cos
04-13-2010, 01:49 PM
good on them for not trying to hide it.

sputnik
04-13-2010, 02:01 PM
Wonder if they are upgrading to better screens?

Team_Mclaren
04-13-2010, 02:04 PM
It'll only make sense to upgrade their shiitty screens. They are soooo brutal right now

Supa Dexta
04-13-2010, 05:09 PM
I still like the content better the ACs shit.

Team_Mclaren
04-13-2010, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta
I still like the content better the ACs shit.

hows that even remotely possible? AC's screen is bigger, more channels, more movies, more radio stations..... are you just a westjet fanboy?:nut:

thedave
04-13-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

hows that even remotely possible? AC's screen is bigger, more channels, more movies, more radio stations..... are you just a westjet fanboy?:nut:

+ 1 AC's is way better. HBO & Showtime ftw.

Jeremiah
04-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Fuck. Westjet has been doing these fixes since November of last year. Soooo boring!

Also AC is ftw for their seatback entertainment