PDA

View Full Version : A festival video I did for Motion Notion.

DannyO
04-14-2010, 01:02 AM
Been working on a video for an event I go to every year, thought I'd post it up here to try and get some feedback, its a long video at 43 minutes.

http://www.vimeo.com/10890688

Enjoy

blashout
04-15-2010, 02:54 PM
Thanks for reminding me how annoying those Hula hoop girls were ;) What no footage of the naked rain dancing on day 3 near the beach ?

beyond_ban
04-15-2010, 03:01 PM
Is that like a Shambalah?

maxomilll
04-15-2010, 03:21 PM
reminded me of shambalah. looks to be similar. by sweet vid man! :thumbsup:

looks good for your first one.

DannyO
04-15-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by blashout
Thanks for reminding me how annoying those Hula hoop girls were ;) What no footage of the naked rain dancing on day 3 near the beach ?

I think I missed that on the beach, but pretty sure I was there, some memories are kinda hazy.

and yes, those hula girls sure are annoying, especially the one with 2 of them. :drool:

Originally posted by beyond_ban
Is that like a Shambalah?

Kinda the same, but instead of breaks which is what Shambala mainly plays, this is one is based around psy-trance, but they do play all sorts of chilled back music during the day and good vibes into the early night.

Thanks for the comment Maxomilll

van
04-16-2010, 01:04 AM
Good vid Danny. What editing software are you using if you don't mind me knowing? Yeah I heard Motion Notion is a lot better than Shambalah, mainly because there's like 2,000 less people that goto it. My friend goes every year and she says the music is great during the daytime lots of variety and just as equally good at night.

DannyO
04-16-2010, 01:45 AM
Hey Van, I'm using Final Cut pro 6 for my editing, its been pretty good, only crashed a couple times.

Never been to Shambala but have been meaning to go, but its the crowds that kinda put me off, I like the fact MN is not overpacked, and they really can have some awesome music during the day, night is just as good but I'm not THAT into psy-trance.

Looking forward to it again this year.

DJ Lazy
04-17-2010, 02:23 PM
Awesome video man..

... Then again you already knew that. :D