PDA

View Full Version : Best way to 'dispose' of a kitty

vern10
04-14-2010, 08:45 PM
there has been a stray kitty on my property for the last 2 weeks. what is the best way to dispose of this thing? i was thinking of just driving out to the country and dumping out on a dirt road. larger animals would make quick work out of it and it would take a huge weight off my shoulders.

thoughts?

Tik-Tok
04-14-2010, 08:46 PM
Get a real life and stop trolling Beyond?

4lti
04-14-2010, 08:48 PM
Whoa asshole.
Its probably eating all the mice trying to find some warmth around there.

But if its actually tearing open garbage bags and stuff then call the city.

sr20s14zenki
04-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Or how about this, dont be a fucking prick, and turn it into the SPCA..

God...some peoples children...

vern10
04-14-2010, 08:51 PM
or if any of you guys are training sport dogs and need some 'bait' i guess, i would be more than happy to turn this guy over. i will be in calgary tomorrow at shanks north knocking back some booze before heading back into my town. i have a white silverado pick up.

VERN

sr20s14zenki
04-14-2010, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by vern10
or if any of you guys are training sport dogs and need some 'bait' i guess, i would be more than happy to turn this guy over. i will be in calgary tomorrow at shanks north knocking back some booze before heading back into my town. i have a white silverado pick up.

VERN

Haha, big suprise there.

loser.

banned3x
04-14-2010, 09:11 PM
ok this guy is a bad troll. ban him!! rule of thumb dont touch cats, and i kitten? fuck you die!!

Graham_A_M
04-14-2010, 10:05 PM
Wow you're a pathetic piece of shit. But I guess from a pickup driving redneck from "small town alberta" should we really be surprised?
Douches like you make me honestly want to vomit.

Jesus. :facepalm: :facepalm:

Here, "take this huge weight off your shoulders" by taking "it" over to the Calgary Humane society.

There for "it" can be taken in a family that can appreciate "it".
Perhaps try to show some ambition by doing that before you get shit faced at the bar and try to drive home. :rolleyes:
you're a fucking joke. :nut:

dsr7723
04-14-2010, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M
Wow you're a pathetic piece of shit. But I guess from a pickup driving redneck from "small town alberta" should we really be surprised?

Here, "take this huge weight off your shoulders" by taking "it" over to the Calgary Humane society.

Perhaps try to show some ambition by doing that before you get shit faced at the bar and try to drive home. :rolleyes:

X2

I hope this fuckin guy gets fed to the lions Roman Games style... How can anybody think of doing this to a little helpless kitty???

Scum like this guy makes all truck guys look bad.

kertejud2
04-14-2010, 10:19 PM
Seriously dude, a four year old could figure this out.

Just buy a puppy. That will take care of the kitty. Then to get rid of the puppy, get a coyote. To deal with the coyote your best bet would be a mountain lion. Since you'd be hard pressed to find anything to kill a mountain lion, it would be best to get a grizzly bear to keep it in check and your problem is solved.

You're welcome.

Graham_A_M
04-14-2010, 10:20 PM
Oh I think being Curb stomped repeatedly is quite fitting, no need for big cats. Since you know surely those would be "worthless" too right? :rolleyes:

Redwagon
04-14-2010, 10:31 PM
Troll much OP?

Tik-Tok
04-14-2010, 10:56 PM
i have a white silverado pick up.

I find that hard to believe. You probably own a Dodge Stratus.

I can't believe the people who fell for our usual troll :facepalm:

derpderp
04-15-2010, 05:27 AM
Keep on trolling trolling trolling...

badatusrnames
04-15-2010, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by Graham_A_M

:rofl: Someone's getting trolled hard. Oh the e-anger.

revelations
04-15-2010, 07:29 AM
there has been a stray kitty on my property for the last 2 weeks. what is the best way to dispose of this thing? i was thinking of just driving out to the country and dumping out on a dirt road. larger animals would make quick work out of it and it would take a huge weight off my shoulders.

thoughts?

:thumbsup: for a great job of trolling...

:facepalm:

beyond_ban
04-15-2010, 07:57 AM
OMG i am not sure who is more pathetic, the troll or the troll-ies.

atgilchrist
04-15-2010, 08:14 AM
Originally posted by kertejud2
Seriously dude, a four year old could figure this out.

Just buy a puppy. That will take care of the kitty. Then to get rid of the puppy, get a coyote. To deal with the coyote your best bet would be a mountain lion. Since you'd be hard pressed to find anything to kill a mountain lion, it would be best to get a grizzly bear to keep it in check and your problem is solved.

You're welcome.

This calls for the Bear Cavalry!
http://aeonepoch.com/upload/bear%20cavalry%202.jpg

TKRIS
04-15-2010, 09:10 AM
^^That's the lamest bear cavalry ever.

http://www.nastyhobbit.org/forum/funnies/bear-cavalry.jpg

Spoons
04-15-2010, 09:15 AM
Stop feeding the troll.

A790
04-15-2010, 01:14 PM