PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: WTF is this?!

Pages : [1] 2

JustinGTP
04-15-2010, 08:40 PM
Why on earth do the azns driving this civic think this is so cool? Why do people (generally azns) think this is so awesome to rice out a vehicle?!

:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/4103/nastycivic.jpg

Team_Mclaren
04-15-2010, 08:41 PM
Jspoon wings are the shit, every s2k has one last year, now the trend has moved on to the lower end hondas :rofl: :rofl:
http://forums.beyond.ca/st/259809/riceds-2006-fg1-journey/

maxomilll
04-15-2010, 08:42 PM
lol boarder line racist. I donno man. I'm not really that put off with the wing.. to each of his own?:dunno:

lastlatvian
04-15-2010, 08:47 PM
I saw this car at school, i lol'd seeing it in the parking lot. its not to bad the wing but its got enough stickers on the rear window.

harv91
04-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Seen this car in monterey park haha

chkolny541
04-15-2010, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by maxomilll
lol boarder line racist. I donno man. I'm not really that put off with the wing.. to each of his own?:dunno:

pussyfication of canadians

and lol at this is a member here, the civic is sick, but that wing is hilarious!!!

scat19
04-15-2010, 09:03 PM
Lol that cars on here.

But yeah, Luke I said in his thread. Not feeling the wing at all

dj_rice
04-15-2010, 09:04 PM
If that wing was on a Cavalier, people would yell out RICEEEEE but if it was on a 240sx/Civic, its godly :rofl: :rofl:

JustinGTP
04-15-2010, 09:13 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
Jspoon wings are the shit, every s2k has one last year, now the trend has moved on to the lower end hondas

I don't care if it's a j poon wing, it's nasty, wtf is the point of it? downforce on a fwd car?

ragu
04-15-2010, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren
Jspoon wings are the shit, every s2k has one last year, now the trend has moved on to the lower end hondas

So all of a sudden, s2000's are high end Hondas? :rofl:

Team_Mclaren
04-15-2010, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by ragu

compare to civics... yes:rolleyes:

JustinGTP
04-15-2010, 09:22 PM
lol boarder line racist.

How is it racist? It's an OBSERVATION. The drivers were asian and most riced out POS cars like this are driven by asians. How can you possible infer from this that I'm racist? Get over yourself.

BerserkerCatSplat
04-15-2010, 09:36 PM
Damn, I remember when that car was cleeeeeeeeean. :(

troi.oi
04-15-2010, 09:38 PM
ur just jealous u dont have one :D

Wrinkly
04-15-2010, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by JustinGTP
downforce on a fwd car?

Haaaa quite - he should put it on the hood :rofl:

dj_rice
04-15-2010, 09:43 PM
Oh wells, his user name suits the car

soloracer
04-15-2010, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by troi.oi
ur just jealous u dont have one :D

Should check and see if he tinted his front window ;)

eglove
04-15-2010, 10:24 PM
i'd put a j's wing on my fit

That.Guy.S30
04-15-2010, 10:27 PM
i'd put a j's wing on my FJ

riced
04-15-2010, 10:30 PM
whoa haha i'm famous
I saw you taking a pic of my car, in fact.. I even bet that I'd see this on beyond hahaha

Eleanor
04-15-2010, 10:37 PM
downforce on a fwd car? :banghead:

van
04-15-2010, 10:46 PM
I think it looks bad ass regardless of what anyone else thinks. I don't get why you're hating on a person who mods their car based on their own tastes lol.

http://cdn.cloudfiles.mosso.com/c54102/x2_1141457

At least it doesn't look like this... :rofl:

Cody D
04-15-2010, 11:03 PM
downforce on a fwd car?

Why wouldn't you want down force on a FWD car? All performance cars can benefit from down force if they can reach speeds high enough.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/5816/redlinemay090204198698.jpg (http://img94.imageshack.us/i/redlinemay090204198698.jpg/)

Dj_Stylz
04-15-2010, 11:05 PM
ZxxPLDZnqwA

mikey008
04-15-2010, 11:09 PM
Why on earth do the azns driving this civic think this is so cool? Why do people (generally azns) think this is so awesome to rice out a vehicle?!

I'm azn...how come my car doesn't look like that?

whats your point??:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

riced
04-15-2010, 11:12 PM
Originally posted by mikey008

I'm azn...how come my car doesn't look like that?:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

This. To hate the car is fine with me.. but the worse thing about this thread is the "azn" comment which was really unneeded.

mikey008
04-15-2010, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by riced

This. To hate the car is fine with me.. but the worse thing about this thread is the "azn" comment which was really unneeded.

I agree with you! The azn comment is a bit over the top. My point is that i'm azn....which doesn't mean i'm going copy another "azn" car and rice it out!
I think your car looks fine! It's your car dude! Not anybody elses. I've seen worse out there!!

J.M.
04-15-2010, 11:17 PM

:werd:

JustinGTP
04-15-2010, 11:19 PM
your car in your sig is alright, but how did it go from this?

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w35/hoangur/illsig2.jpg

to what I posted?!!

JustinGTP
04-15-2010, 11:20 PM
Originally posted by Cody D

Why wouldn't you want down force on a FWD car? All performance cars can benefit from down force if they can reach speeds high enough.[/URL]

You're taking it to the extreme. Obviously all cars can use downforce in the right areas, but on CITY streets on street legal cars?! Haha ok buddy

JustinGTP
04-15-2010, 11:23 PM
whoa haha i'm famous

and no, not famous, :thumbsdow

ToyVitzRS
04-15-2010, 11:24 PM

I think the bigger issue here is why on earth would you stereotype "azns" the way you did?

Nevermind the fact that the owner of this vehicle is a homie of mine I'm slightly offended by the "azn" comments.

Cody D
04-15-2010, 11:25 PM
You're taking it to the extreme. Obviously all cars can use downforce in the right areas, but on CITY streets on street legal cars?! Haha ok buddy

Maybe he does Solo 1? You'd be surprised which cars on the road are used for daily driving and racing.

Team_Mclaren
04-15-2010, 11:26 PM
oh fuck easy on the racecards lol, i dont see an issue really...

^^ as for solo one, i think he's doing it wrong, wing needs to be in the front ;)

mikey008
Originally posted by ToyVitzRS

I think the bigger issue here is why on earth would you stereotype "azns" the way you did?

Nevermind the fact that the owner of this vehicle is a homie of mine I'm slightly offended by the "azn" comments.

I second that!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

JustinGTP
Wow, so many people offended by the Azn comment... surprising, a lot of people are realllllly sensitive i see

cocoabrova
04-15-2010, 11:27 PM

My CRV

=

My Chinese Recreational Vehicle.

hmmm.....

403ep3
04-15-2010, 11:28 PM
I love his car =)

No need to be a hater!

JustinGTP
04-15-2010, 11:29 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

hmmm.....

To be fair, I didn't come up with the CRV joke acronym

mikey008
04-15-2010, 11:30 PM
Thats been around since the CRV first came out

maxomilll
04-15-2010, 11:34 PM
How is it racist? It's an OBSERVATION. The drivers were asian and most riced out POS cars like this are driven by asians. How can you possible infer from this that I'm racist? Get over yourself.

Originally posted by ToyVitzRS

RIGHT HERE. THATS WHY I SAID ''BOARDER FUCKING LINE'' YOU OFFENDED PEOPLE UNNECESSARILY WITH YOUR GOD DAMN STEREOTYPES...:dunno:
:whipped:

haha.:rolleyes:

kbye
04-15-2010, 11:35 PM
Wow, so many people offended by the Azn comment... surprising, a lot of people are realllllly sensitive i see

yea i can take offense to that. not all asians are ricers and not all ricers are asian.
also, don't assume that just because its driving on the street that it doesn't hit the track.

riander5
04-15-2010, 11:37 PM
Take off wing + remove stickers = clean civic

phrozen
04-15-2010, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by kbye
also, don't assume that just because its driving on the street that it doesn't hit the track.

They need a like button for this.

Judging a book by it's cover...

cocoabrova
04-15-2010, 11:40 PM

To be fair, I didn't come up with the CRV joke acronym

To be fair back, I never said you came up with it but you did post it.....

Nonetheless this IS a public forum where ppl can post their opinions on any topic, but if you decide to post something with racially discriminate undertones than prepare to get flamed. You could've easily have posted, "Why on earth do the ppl driving this civic think this is so cool? Why do people think this is so awesome to rice out a vehicle?!"

Instead you chose to throw in the "azn" comments so better get your flamesuit on:thumbsup:

mikey008
04-15-2010, 11:42 PM

It's a BAD comment! No need to go there!!!

I'm azn...my friends are azn...my friends friends are azn...and their cars don't look like that. I guess we're not the "general azns" out there!

Rat Fink
04-15-2010, 11:42 PM

RIGHT HERE. THATS WHY I SAID ''BOARDER FUCKING LINE'' YOU OFFENDED PEOPLE UNNECESSARILY WITH YOUR GOD DAMN STEREOTYPES...:dunno:
:whipped:

haha.:rolleyes:

Please don't take the lord's name in vain. I am highly offended by your post. You have taken the offensiveness to the next level. please govern yourself accordingly in the future. When the rapture comes you are going to wish you never posted that.

cocoabrova
04-15-2010, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Rat Fink

Please don't take the lord's name in vain. I am highly offended by your post. You have taken the offensiveness to the next level. please govern yourself accordingly in the future. When the rapture comes you are going to wish you never posted that. the rapture=2012

403ep3
Originally posted by mikey008

It's a BAD comment! No need to go there!!!

I'm azn...my friends are azn...my friends friends are azn...and their cars don't look like that. I guess we're not the "general azns" out there!

really? you're asian? I swear I saw you driving your car, with the leds, and you were white. I guess I am colour blind lol :nut:

JustinGTP
They're not undertones. It was an observation of the driver and the ricer world. I'm not getting on a flame suit as I really don't think that this is a huge deal, I'm sorry that a lot of the asians on the board are offended. People are way to politically sensitive. In no way was I derogatory or racial towards a particular group and as Team Mclaren said:

oh fuck easy on the racecards lol, i dont see an issue really...

cocoabrova
04-15-2010, 11:47 PM
They're not undertones. It was an observation of the driver and the ricer world. I'm not getting on a flame suit as I really don't think that this is a huge deal, I'm sorry that a lot of the asians on the board are offended. People are way to politically sensitive. In no way was I derogatory or racial towards a particular group and as Team Mclaren said:

thats cuz Team_Mclaren is Asian and a ricer (but not cuz he's Asian, he's just a riceboy period):whipped:

mikey008
04-15-2010, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by 403ep3

really? you're asian? I swear I saw you driving your car, with the leds, and you were white. I guess I am colour blind lol :nut:

I'm pretty light for an azn guy! haha

g-m
04-15-2010, 11:49 PM

fuck that don't apologize you did nothing wrong

Shlade
04-15-2010, 11:52 PM
I dont understand why you felt the need to post this?

This is a car forum correct? Were car Enthusiasts right?

To each his own, Respect the other persons ride, Wether you like it or not, Keep it to your self.

No need to go make a thread about a civic with a Racing wing on the back. Chill on the Azn Comments. Half this board is that of the Asian population. And the guys ive met on here so far at meets and what not are down to earth nice guys.

And I can say the same for Jason who owns that civic. Chill your shit Justin and dont be a fag.

:closed:

maxomilll
04-15-2010, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by Rat Fink

Please don't take the lord's name in vain. I am highly offended by your post. You have taken the offensiveness to the next level. please govern yourself accordingly in the future. When the rapture comes you are going to wish you never posted that.

lol sorry bro, forgot to govern myself. flew off the handle there, and I apologies.

mikey008
04-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Shlade

To each his own, Respect the other persons ride, Wether you like it or not, Keep it to your self.

No need to go make a thread about a civic with a Racing wing on the back. Chill on the Azn Comments. Half this board is that of the Asian population. And the guys ive met on here so far at meets and what not are down to earth nice guys.

And I can say the same for Jason who owns that civic. Chill your shit Justin and dont be a fag.

:closed:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Team_Mclaren
04-15-2010, 11:57 PM

thats cuz Team_Mclaren is Asian and a ricer (but not cuz he's Asian, he's just a riceboy period):whipped:

im so staying out of this:poosie:

Tomaz
04-15-2010, 11:58 PM
comments not racist. More of an incorrect generalization. There were no offensive terms, slang, oppressive comments.

So blah blah fucking blah.

ekguy
04-16-2010, 12:06 AM
So basically i get shit for hating on these wings...yet there's an entire thread of people who think they are lame...seems about right haha.

But really a few years ago everyone laughed at big wings because they were cheap. Some idiots out there started charging insane amounts of money for them and all of a sudden it's the most ballin thing to add to a honda...

To each their own but those wings are and will always be :barf: on cars who never EVER hit the track.

403ep3
04-16-2010, 12:10 AM
Damn.. I wanted to get one of those big wings for my car! After reading all these comments and what not, maybe I shouldn't :( I don't wanna be labeled as an azn ricer!!!!

Shlade
04-16-2010, 12:18 AM
And why do you care?

Why have a car that youd be building for somebody elses liking and not yours?

I could go put on a ridiculous Cobra R Spoiler on my Bullitt (im not but just an example) If i really want something done to my car, Ill sure as hell do it, I could care less what other people say, TO EACH THEIR OWN. In this case, 50% of people love Jasons wing 50% hate it.

Who gives a shit. People mind your own buisness.

403ep3
04-16-2010, 12:25 AM
I don't want to mod my car if it doesn't look good though. Oh well, no spoiler for me!

riander5
04-16-2010, 12:48 AM
And why do you care?

Why have a car that youd be building for somebody elses liking and not yours?

I could go put on a ridiculous Cobra R Spoiler on my Bullitt (im not but just an example) If i really want something done to my car, Ill sure as hell do it, I could care less what other people say, TO EACH THEIR OWN. In this case, 50% of people love Jasons wing 50% hate it.

Who gives a shit. People mind your own buisness.

Haha your first post I noticed you didn't, but as in almost every thread you seem to post in, you ended up talking about your new mustang!!
We get it, you have a bullitt! We can all see under your avatar.. :thumbsup:

SScott
04-16-2010, 12:55 AM
Originally posted by 403ep3
I don't want to mod my car if it doesn't look good though. Oh well, no spoiler for me!

IMO EP3s look horrendous without a wing (nothing obnoxious like wings west or a j's racing but the Type R or HPF look good)

On a side note, I like the car, but i have to agree about the stickers, why Fatlace? Is this Cali? Whats your affiliation or is it pure Hypebeast? :p

Also stop crying about the asian comments.

It was an overgeneralization sure, Racist no. True? Perhaps..

Is it Racist if I say all white people wear cargo shorts with striped polos?

Shlade
04-16-2010, 12:56 AM
Every thread Ive posted in regarded mustangs? In which case was Moe Man and his cobra thread as well as dawinder...?

And I just used my car as an example as it was suiting for what I was talking about.

I like my car, What can I say? Some people on here probably hate it, Dont know what it is, Or just dont care. Lol that doesnt make me love my car any less because some asshat thinks its stupid.

Afterall, Like I said. Were Car Enthusiasts, Or atleast should be.

Justin is a great example of a wannabee.

JustinGTP
04-16-2010, 12:59 AM
Justin is a great example of a wannabee.

:dunno:

what?

Shlade
04-16-2010, 01:08 AM
Whats your IQ Level?

Read that over again and jot it down on a piece of paper, Study it , And get back to me in the morning when you understand what I wrote.

Have a great Night. Keep douching with that Baller mini cooper yo.

JustinGTP
04-16-2010, 01:13 AM
Whats your IQ Level?

Read that over again and jot it down on a piece of paper, Study it , And get back to me in the morning when you understand what I wrote.

A Wannabee? No, I don't want to be a bee.

Hahaha. People like you make me laugh. If you're going to insult someone, at least do it well. And weren't you JUST saying about how to respect other peoples rides bla bla bla and then you go and insult my car?

I guess you are the guy who doesn't even know how to properly wash his car, the guy who is scared to drive next to asian moms and the one who "sits in a tims parking lot reving your stock exhaust.. way to rice it up"

Shlade
04-16-2010, 01:35 AM
Lol.

Sits in a tims parking lot reving my stock exhaust? Sorry bud, Ive got much better things to do than Rev my stock exhaust, Let alone sit in a tims parking lot.

Dont know how to wash my car properly? Ok, Once again, Your an idiot. I asked what the best thing to do was to get some minor surface scratches and swirl marks out.

Driving next to asian moms, Maybe I ended up saying that the wrong way, BUT, Even the People On beyond would agree with me. Wouldnt you be a little scared if an elderly asian lady that cant see over her steering wheel is slowly coming into your lane without even noticing it? Yes.

As for My Mini Cooper statement, You took that as an insult huh?

Hows it feel? No work whats so ever done to your mini, nothing to say other than, Hey I saw like 5 of those today. Yet you post a picture of Jasons Civic, Second off you dont even have the decency to right click, go to paint, and cut out his lisence plate. Then you go and make fun Of the work thats gone into his car, and the money that was spent on it.

I respect anybody that has the passion of a true car enthusiast in them. You on the other hand are a spineless little bitch Who thinks he can take pictures of somebodys car, Post it on beyond, and think the thread is gonna be full of LOLZ OMG 2 FUNNY!

Next time you decide to try and diss somebodys ride, Let alone A fellow Beyonders, Think twice, and Govern yourself Accordingly.

Bye bye :closed:

JustinGTP
04-16-2010, 01:40 AM
Lol.
Dont know how to wash my car properly? Ok, Once again, Your an idiot. I asked what the best thing to do was to get some minor surface scratches and swirl marks out.

http://www.yourserverjustgothacked.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/youre.jpg

Bizzareo
04-16-2010, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by ragu

There is high end hondas?? :dunno:

Aleks
04-16-2010, 06:46 AM

People post street encounters all the time, cars with wings, ugly wheels, ugly body work, etc etc. A lot of cars get made fun of and as long as the owner isn't on the site, or doesn't have a lot of friends on beyond it's ok :dunno:

Type_B
04-16-2010, 07:17 AM

asians started pimpin out cars long before, then white kids started copying lol. But yeah the wing looks like the car could fly :D

SJW
04-16-2010, 07:58 AM
Whats your IQ Level?

Men drive Mini Coopers? GTFO of here. Seriously?

sillysod
04-16-2010, 08:14 AM
wow this thread shit the bed

88CRX
04-16-2010, 08:44 AM
Great thread..... would read again..... A+++

scat19
04-16-2010, 08:53 AM
Lol.

Sits in a tims parking lot reving my stock exhaust? Sorry bud, Ive got much better things to do than Rev my stock exhaust, Let alone sit in a tims parking lot.

Driving next to asian moms, Maybe I ended up saying that the wrong way, BUT, Even the People On beyond would agree with me. Wouldnt you be a little scared if an elderly asian lady that cant see over her steering wheel is slowly coming into your lane without even noticing it? Yes.

As for My Mini Cooper statement, You took that as an insult huh?

Hows it feel? No work whats so ever done to your mini, nothing to say other than, Hey I saw like 5 of those today. Yet you post a picture of Jasons Civic, Second off you dont even have the decency to right click, go to paint, and cut out his lisence plate. Then you go and make fun Of the work thats gone into his car, and the money that was spent on it.

I respect anybody that has the passion of a true car enthusiast in them. You on the other hand are a spineless little bitch Who thinks he can take pictures of somebodys car, Post it on beyond, and think the thread is gonna be full of LOLZ OMG 2 FUNNY!

Next time you decide to try and diss somebodys ride, Let alone A fellow Beyonders, Think twice, and Govern yourself Accordingly.

Bye bye :closed:

Why do you act like this online man? In person I thought you were pretty cool, but that's slowly dwindling.

There are a bunch of threads on here about neons with body kits, and wings, etc, and people lol and move on. This is the same type of thread. The wing is over-done and it looks hilarious, IMO.

With the asian comments, how can you shit on him for his and yet you stereotype the exact same way? How does generalizing a certain age of male for ricing a civic and you can stereotype a certain age female for bad driving? (read: mothers)

Lighten up a bit. A license plate is displayed in public, no need to erase it. Someone isn't going to stalk them because of it. I don't get all riled up when at least twice a week I see someone taking a picture of my plate.

How do you know nothing has been done to his mini? I could say the same about your mustang. You over paid for a mustang that I couldn't even tell what trim it was - due to the missing lights on the front it looks like a normal V6.

I think everyone needs to get their panties un-bunched and move on... It's a spotted thread. (and I love my spotted threads :love: - hey guys, I spotted my red coupe again! :angel: )

alloroc
04-16-2010, 08:56 AM

Not sure. Perhaps it is because 'Rice' as you put it was actually invented by 'mostly red neck retards' in the Americas.

The 1970's Trans am is a percect example. Stickers, brake vents that don't work a spoiler that doesn't work ... the list goes on.

Quiet10
04-16-2010, 08:57 AM
I'm asian and I want all you pussified asians to stfu and get on with your lives.:thumbsdow

Mibz
04-16-2010, 09:02 AM
George Bush doesn't care about black people

GQBalla
04-16-2010, 09:13 AM
to each and their own,

i think the car looks gangster. J's wing ftw.

and yeah was the Asian comment really necessary?

that's like me saying only white people drive trucks.

but my uncle drives a truck and his Asian, so i guess i just contradicted myself......

BOOOO

scat19
04-16-2010, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla
that's like me saying only white people drive trucks.

Difference is, that doesn't offend me one bit.

:rofl:

Tomaz
04-16-2010, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by Mibz
George Bush doesn't care about black people

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.

Coming from way out in left field, iiiiiiiiiiiit's MIBZZZZZZZZZ!

beyond_ban
04-16-2010, 09:41 AM
Useless thread.

Brought a few lolz though.

Riced, the spoiler looks sick with the diffuser. The only thing i'd change about your car is the engine.

JustinGTP, you drive a mini. The last thing you should be doing is calling out someone because you think their wing is too big. To each their own. I tihnk you car belongs in the control of a female only, but if i spotted you driving it i wouldn't create a thread "OMFG homosexual male cracker drives a mini cooper." Live and let be.

Aleks
04-16-2010, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
Useless thread.

Riced, the spoiler looks sick with the diffuser. The only thing i'd change about your car is the engine.

JustinGTP, you drive a mini. The last thing you should be doing is calling out someone because you think their wing is too big. To each their own. I tihnk you car belongs in the control of a female only, but if i spotted you driving it i wouldn't create a thread "OMFG homosexual male cracker drives a mini cooper." Live and let be.

That's the thing though. He should have a right to make a thread like this because this is a spotted forum. The asian ricer comments were kind of weird and unnecessary.

The guy with the spoiler certainly understands that with it there will be mostly negative comments and a few positive ones.
It's interesting he's taking this in stride and is not getting all defensive. Kudos for that!

StreetRacerX
04-16-2010, 11:54 AM
Have never been a fan of big aftermarket spoilers, or aftermarket spoilers in particular, but just as Shlade mentioned everyone has their own opinion.

High end Honda?

Obviously the NSX:poosie:

Clark-Kent
04-16-2010, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by beyond_ban
Useless thread.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
and i think the car looks gangster with the wing and diffuser

Bclarke
04-18-2010, 03:28 AM
To each his own, definitely seen some way worse things then that. As for the whole azn comments, you dont see white people trippin out every time somebody drops the hickbomb or redneck as a stereotype for people that drive trucks.

ReflexFX
04-18-2010, 03:49 AM
Is it a bad time to ask where i can buy underglows and a body kit for my neon?

shakalaka
04-18-2010, 04:00 AM
^I have some blue underglows that I can sell.

Vanner
04-18-2010, 10:31 AM
Oh boy... this thread gave me some good :rofl: !
It's funny with all that anti- or pro- rear wing comments. I'll never understand why people like the aftermarket huge crazy and stupid wings propped up on these little trunk lids. Factory made wings are ok, but these??

To me, they are only good for looks - they have no purpose other than that. As for the "azn" comment - why? I don't see the connection in there with that wing seen in the photo.

Did you ever asked a wing if it was made in Asia? It could all very well be made in the U.S.! ;)

01RedDX
04-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Holy shit, it's not like the guy said something about the Azn penis. Lighten the fuck up.

Originally posted by Vanner
As for the "azn" comment - why? I don't see the connection in there with that wing seen in the photo.)

Maybe he hasn't seen too many white guys with those. I know I haven't.

Bizzareo
04-18-2010, 01:41 PM
V-tec is mo' impotant than yo' penis yo'

And the wing gives you street cred..

MGCM
04-18-2010, 03:09 PM
That wing is disgusting on any car, there is an EVO X that has the same wing and it looks just as disgusting. There is only ONE REASON to have that wing and that's for TRACK USE ONLY, and when ppl drive around the street with that wing I just lol at them because they look like a tool. It's like building a 100% track car only, and then driving it on the street all the time:dunno:

Speed_69
04-18-2010, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by MGCM
That wing is disgusting on any car, there is an EVO X that has the same wing and it looks just as disgusting. There is only ONE REASON to have that wing and that's for TRACK USE ONLY, and when ppl drive around the street with that wing I just lol at them because they look like a tool. It's like building a 100% track car only, and then driving it on the street all the time:dunno:
Is that the white evo with the wing that's wider then the car itself? haha

IMO, this was the nicest 8th gen civic other then an Civic Si model in Calgary until that horrendous looking wing got slapped on and that diffuser. There's a few people on here saying there shouldn't be comments made and that we should all be keeping our comments to ourselves but every time there's a spotting thread made about a guy putting a wing on their cavalier, sunfire or neon, everybody is laughing. How is this any different?

These wings belong on cars like the S2000, not 140hp Civics :thumbsdow

colt22
04-18-2010, 04:14 PM
It is true, 'azns" inherently love riced out crap.. All the OP is doing is pointing out a simple correlation that he has observed. I can verify his findings by agreeing that the highest demographic for ridiculous rice-car drivers are asains. My sample size is n=calgary

SORRY FER BEIN RACIST!!!

JustinGTP
04-18-2010, 07:39 PM
See, I knew I'm not the only one.

:burnout:

SCHIDER23
04-18-2010, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by scat19

There are a bunch of threads on here about neons with body kits, and wings, etc, and people lol and move on. This is the same type of thread. The wing is over-done and it looks hilarious, IMO.

With the asian comments, how can you shit on him for his and yet you stereotype the exact same way? How does generalizing a certain age of male for ricing a civic and you can stereotype a certain age female for bad driving? (read: mothers)

Lighten up a bit. A license plate is displayed in public, no need to erase it. Someone isn't going to stalk them because of it. I don't get all riled up when at least twice a week I see someone taking a picture of my plate.

How do you know nothing has been done to his mini? I could say the same about your mustang. You over paid for a mustang that I couldn't even tell what trim it was - due to the missing lights on the front it looks like a normal V6.

I think everyone needs to get their panties un-bunched and move on... :angel: )

:werd: :werd:

Except for this"I love my spotted threads :love: - hey guys, I spotted my red coupe again":thumbsdow :rofl:

the rapture=2012

^^
Fuck don't remind me.:(

Anyway back on topic, I didn't even know what "azn" meant :rofl:, till some members started saying asian....... yea i'm that out of the slang world lol, anyway the car looks clean, but like others have pointed out the wing just doesn't go with the vehicle, I actually like the diffuser LOL , but is his choice, and everyone has their own opinion.

The next point I wanted to make clear is, this time the op got flame because the owner is a member here, just like Scat said there has been alot of spotting threads that show more rice out vehicles and get less attention, just cause the owner of a vehicle is a member here, doesn't give anyone immunity, and for those people that got offended by the op using the asian comment, I think you overreacted, I actually showed this thread to a friend who is asian, he didn't mind the ops wording he actually laught, cause he knows a few people that have rice out vehicles, and guess what?... they are Asians!!, he did said that others don't even wash their cars, the only reason some of their cars look kind of clean is because of the rain lol. I for one don't like to stereo type people, but everyone is guilty at some point in their life, and for those guys crying "racism" you guys know you are guilty of the same, don't act like you never stereo type someone.. :dunno:

PS: Those people calling the Op a Homo for driving a mini, come on you know better than that, this is a car forum and we should all respect each other, calling the guy a homo is just not right, just cause you drive something with a bigger engine or something that is "COOL" to a group of people, it doesn't make it right. :thumbsdow

Kona9
04-18-2010, 09:44 PM
I'm white and drive a truck. FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!

Maxt
04-18-2010, 10:33 PM
I'm white and my wings bigger than that. I have to finish my car so people can take pics of the honkey with the mad tite wing.