PDA

View Full Version : Drive-Thru Road Rage: Woman jailed for burger attack

roopi
12-08-2003, 02:52 PM
Woman jailed for burger attack

"It was not a happy meal for Nolan or the manager"

A Texas woman who ran over a McDonald's manager after not getting mayonnaise on her cheeseburger has been sentenced to 10 years in jail by a court in Houston.

Waynetta Nolan, 37, flew into a rage at a drive-thru restaurant when told her order did not come with mayonnaise.

The manager, Sherry Jenkins, came outside to pacify Nolan but she was knocked down and dragged across the car park, suffering a broken pelvis.

Judge Brock Thomas said it was one of the most absurd cases he had tried.

"I sure hope it was worth it, because you'll have 10 years to think about it," he told Nolan as he sentenced her.

Jurors were earlier told about the chain of events last April that led Nolan to commit the aggravated assault.

Mayo, mayo, mayo

She drew up at the Houston drive-through and insisted on having mayonnaise.

When the employee told her mayonnaise was not an option with her order, Nolan threw the burger back through the window, cursing and shouting.

When the employee called for help, Ms Jenkins came outside to the car park to offer Nolan a special order.

"I gave her everything she asked for - mayonnaise, no mustard, onions, everything I could possible do for this lady," the manager told reporters.

"Mayo, mayo, mayo, and it's still not good enough."

Witnesses said Nolan's car lurched forwards, knocking the manager down and breaking her pelvis.

Nolan said her foot had touched the accelerator by accident when she leaned forward to put ketchup on her french fries.

"I was going through a bad time in my life," Nolan told the court.

"I was having a lot of problems."

Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/3295965.stm

rc2002
12-08-2003, 03:30 PM
Hahaha. They should've taken mayo privileges away from her in jail. It's a pretty heavy sentence, but definitely justifiable. The lady with the broken pelvis is going to have complications her whole life...

SinisterProbeGt
12-08-2003, 03:34 PM
Heavy mayo = Heavy jail term

Damm those fat cat amercians

sandman
12-08-2003, 04:35 PM
:eek: wat a crazy lady

/////AMG
12-08-2003, 05:06 PM
:thumbsdow What a bitch, its just mayo, if she didn't like is she could have filled in one of those complaint thingys. I thin 10 year is a little too much though.

1badPT
12-08-2003, 05:53 PM
"I was having a lot of problems."

I hate when people try to use this as an excuse to justify being an asshole. Everyone has problems so that definitely does not justify using her car to tackle someone. I hope she rots in her cell.

FiveFreshFish
12-08-2003, 05:55 PM
What a loser. Have fun in jail.:thumbsdow

DJ Lazy
12-08-2003, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by 1badPT
I hope she rots in her cell.

I hope she gets bent over every hour by some thug ass security boys and gets fucked over for 10 years.. cuz that lady with the broken pelvis could possibly be fucked over physically for the rest of her life... :thumbsdow

4wheeldrift
12-08-2003, 06:31 PM
Jeezus, some people need to calm the hell down. It's just freakin' mayo.

DeSi
12-08-2003, 06:32 PM
thats messed up

szw
12-08-2003, 06:55 PM
hahaha

they should make her spokesperson for a mayo company

ZorroAMG
12-08-2003, 07:45 PM
Dude, where's my mayo?

What a dumbass....

Seanith
12-08-2003, 07:46 PM
I like mayo as much as the next person, but she definitely deserves to be locked away for a long time.

djfob
12-08-2003, 09:22 PM
people need to calm done and know whats important in life mayo or freedom:banghead:

littledan
12-08-2003, 10:55 PM
omg that is rediculous!!! i would have ran over that bitch twice if she forgot the mayo!...

.... just kidding i know that's really poor taste

Seanith
12-08-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by littledan
[B
.... just kidding i know that's really poor taste [/B]

If thats poor taste, just imagine that burger without the mayo! :eek: ;)

roopi
12-08-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by ~$eanith~

If thats poor taste, just imagine that burger without the mayo! :eek: ;)

That was so stupid it was funny!

:rofl:

hjr
12-09-2003, 01:19 PM
hey, i need my mayo too!!!! hahaha, what a fuck. Well she's getting hers so i guess it all works out, kinda...

szw
12-09-2003, 01:24 PM
how do you guys say 10 years is a bit much? she ran over someone with her car...on purpose,over mayo! imagine if something rEALLy pissed her off! like they used low-fat mayo!

hjr
12-09-2003, 02:53 PM
I wanna see a pic of this biatch. I would put money on her being a "large and in charge" type of hoe!