PDA

View Full Version : RSX-S Vs Cab

hampstor
12-08-2003, 04:26 PM
Last night (Sunday December 7th, 2003) while downtown on 11th by the Macs I witnessed a cab vs RSX-S collision. From what I saw, the RSX-S was changing lanes (moving 1 to the left) when the cab that was behind her decided to pass her on the left (looked like he changed lanes through the intersection ) and she clipped him. This destroyed her bumper cover, left headlight, fender, hood and probably damage to the rim as well. I hope it was no one on the board... and everyone was ok.

I was a bit pissed that the people on the street who saw it happen didnt come to see if everyone was okay (i stopped to check to see if anyone was hurt, gave them my name/number). Instead some of them said.. "and that is why we shouldnt give paki's a drivers license". Why are people so damn ignorant??? :dunno:

Yes, a lot of cab drivers do drive like idiots but c'mon, at least see if anyone was injured instead of making racist comments

syeve
12-08-2003, 04:57 PM
poor RSX...from the sound of it dosent sound like an injury accident, but you are right, people should stop and see if everyone is OK.

89EF
12-09-2003, 12:48 AM
i don't get it...so it was the rsx's fault...you don't usually get too badly hurt from a minor fender bender...try flipping one of the cars and see if people would care:dunno:

sxtasy
12-09-2003, 01:47 AM
I'm surprised there aren't more collisions with cabbies that are parked halfway into the street downtown. I see them everywhere, parked and stopped wherever they want. Pretty annoying.

illeagle
12-14-2003, 04:48 AM
most cabbie's are bullies on the road. but when you get down to confront them they puss out...:guns: :whipped:

Zero102
12-14-2003, 12:17 PM
I had one back into me while I was walking into walmart once, the guy started yelling at me about how I shouldn't have been there, and after I told himit was a fucking crosswalk, the guy started crying.
I agree about the cabbies, they are on the road so much, they become bullies.
That cabbie was definately being a jack-ass, if somebody signals to move, and you want to pass them, why not wait for them to move, THEN pass them?

Ben
12-14-2003, 02:18 PM
I have a dislike for most cab drivers.

One would think that for the amount they drive they would be awesome drivers, but they aint. And NONE of them know how to take care of their cars, as 9-10 I see are burning oil BIG time.

What gives

I've had the odd nice considerate cabby, but for the most part, stay off the road.

As far as the accident goes, minor fender benders like that are not life threatening. If I had some place to be and there was already people on the scene, I'm not gonna stop. That just increases the likeliness of another accident. Now if it was a rollover or fire or something I'de be helping out for sure.

Weapon_R
12-14-2003, 02:23 PM
UHH Those cars burn oil because they have, for the most part, racked over 1/2 a million miles on a Ford engine, and I think that's quite an accomplishment.

Zero102
12-14-2003, 02:31 PM
Yeah, but if they were smart, put synthetic oil in, change it sometimes, I'm sure they would be in far better shape. They just read the manual and figuire the car will drive forever if they listen to it.

turbo444
12-27-2003, 10:57 PM
there goes a sexy rsx..

RiceCake
12-27-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
UHH Those cars burn oil because they have, for the most part, racked over 1/2 a million miles on a Ford engine, and I think that's quite an accomplishment.

:bullshit: If you take care of an engine it can run for a very long time.... I drive on average 1000+ kms a week, almost getting close to what some cabbies rack up. Have you seen some of the tires on the cabs out there? :eek:

ninspeed
12-28-2003, 12:20 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake

:bullshit: If you take care of an engine it can run for a very long time.... I drive on average 1000+ kms a week, almost getting close to what some cabbies rack up. Have you seen some of the tires on the cabs out there? :eek:
yours are not much better on there tercell... HA HA... shit man i hate cabbies.... espically checker cabs..

JAYMEZ
12-28-2003, 01:37 AM
They are just trying to earn a living , let them be. :D