PDA

View Full Version : anyone bet on basketball?

tegdream
12-08-2003, 05:58 PM
thoughts on tomorrow night??

DeSi
12-08-2003, 06:32 PM
hmmm
for sports select right?

DeSi
12-08-2003, 06:35 PM
lakers
sactown
minnesota
pheonix
denver
indiana
= the rest are too close to call

TheXplosion
12-08-2003, 09:22 PM
ill tell you what you need, iam pretty good in basketball:D , just mension what teams and ill choose for ya. I wish i was 18 to buy those things(sports select):guns:

VTEC_Junkie
12-09-2003, 01:29 AM
Sport select is tough man, I know for football at least. I thought I would be easy but fuck man with the point spread it is fucking hard.

bigboom
12-09-2003, 12:22 PM
the easiest is hockey beause a win is a win, but hockey is too hard to call.

basketball is good because it is easier to predict.

#1Stunna
12-09-2003, 12:34 PM
Play point-spread for Basketball, its alot easier. I won again last night. I going with Raptors, Suns and Nuggets tonight.

RiCE-DaDDy
12-09-2003, 10:56 PM
suns suck ass now w/o stoudamire

TheXplosion
12-10-2003, 06:20 PM
Raptors and Nuggets and Lakers and Memphis are good choices their all doing good.:guns:

pinoyhero
12-10-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by RiCE-DaDDy
suns suck ass now w/o stoudamire

True it sucks he's out but marion ownz all.

Nadz
12-10-2003, 11:37 PM
tegdream u fool, u start a thread on NBA picks when u know i spend like 2 hrs analyzing games and news a day!
ure a fukin fob man!!
hahahahaha

inawiJ
12-10-2003, 11:39 PM
haha yeah man ur own best friend and u dun ask him

RiCE-DaDDy
12-11-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by pinoyhero

True it sucks he's out but marion ownz all.

ya tha MaTriX!!!! :rofl:

Nadz
12-28-2003, 02:02 AM
marionn sux

TheXplosion
12-28-2003, 05:55 PM
his shot is nasty, but effective.:eek:

MutantBLuE
12-28-2003, 09:06 PM
Kings rule!!
haha

max_boost
12-28-2003, 10:24 PM
DAllas is a crazy team, they were down 20 to the Kings and I thought they were done and changed channels......god dam!!!! they ended up winning, wtf !!!! haha:dunno: :nut:

MutantBLuE
12-30-2003, 01:12 PM
The kings always give the opponents a chance to come back though, but whatever, still a kigns fan~ They were playing without Peja that night though. And hvent seen their star player all season yet (Chris Webber). Imagine them with him now, haha

max_boost
12-30-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by MutantBLuE
The kings always give the opponents a chance to come back though, but whatever, still a kigns fan~ They were playing without Peja that night though. And hvent seen their star player all season yet (Chris Webber). Imagine them with him now, haha True that:werd:

That's a crazy front line with Divac, Webber, and Miller. I think they be virtually unstoppable:drama:

RiCE-DaDDy
01-01-2004, 08:06 PM
i hate the kings lol

MutantBLuE
01-01-2004, 09:12 PM
i hate the lakers@!!!!

hondarunner
01-02-2004, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Nadz
tegdream u fool, u start a thread on NBA picks when u know i spend like 2 hrs analyzing games and news a day!
ure a fukin fob man!!
hahahahaha

Originally posted by inawiJ
haha yeah man ur own best friend and u dun ask him

All you guys are Fcuken fobs.
You guys waste all our time on these forums on topics you guys can talk about on your own time. You guys are with each other 24/7 so just talk then.

This site is for cars ETC... not FOBS ETC....

Nadz
01-03-2004, 02:42 AM
u call us fobss for talkin on this tingg, but yet u c us all the time in khane but u dont say nething their, but u rite on here
so is it just me or are u a hypocrit?!?!!?

tegdream
01-04-2004, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by hondarunner

All you guys are Fcuken fobs.
You guys waste all our time on these forums on topics you guys can talk about on your own time. You guys are with each other 24/7 so just talk then.

This site is for cars ETC... not FOBS ETC....

notice how this the sport section, u mite be the true fob here cuz u couldnt READ that!

RiCE-DaDDy
01-06-2004, 12:39 AM
hey i just got some key FOBS for my place :D

A_3
01-06-2004, 01:20 AM
The suns are definetely done now, they just traded away the second best point gaurd in the league, Stephon Marbury, he's an amazing player. The gm who runs that team should be shot, sure they got a great power forward in Antonio Mcdyess... but they already got a great power forward in Amare Stoudemire. So they just lost there entire backcourt by trading away Marbury and Penny to gain what... two mediocre point gaurds. They need a good center not more forwards. They had an amazing core to built around, Marbury, Penny, Marion, Stoudemire, and with Joe Johnson developing quickly as a good back up SG all they needed was a good center. They gained two first round draft picks with the trade, but why tear down and start rebuilding when you already have a solid core... stupid GM, that's my opinion anyways!

RiCE-DaDDy
01-06-2004, 02:00 PM
Pheonix is a different market from NY. The trade wasn't made to make the team better obviously it was about money. It's a lose lose situation for the Suns. Sooner or later, Suns would have to unload marbury. GM was faced with a dilemma and made a tough decision. I don't think the GM was stupid. Sports is a business now.

Mcdyess sucks now, he'll never be like he was before.

accordboi_02
01-06-2004, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by A_3
The suns are definetely done now, they just traded away the second best point gaurd in the league, Stephon Marbury, he's an amazing player. The gm who runs that team should be shot, sure they got a great power forward in Antonio Mcdyess... but they already got a great power forward in Amare Stoudemire. So they just lost there entire backcourt by trading away Marbury and Penny to gain what... two mediocre point gaurds. They need a good center not more forwards. They had an amazing core to built around, Marbury, Penny, Marion, Stoudemire, and with Joe Johnson developing quickly as a good back up SG all they needed was a good center. They gained two first round draft picks with the trade, but why tear down and start rebuilding when you already have a solid core... stupid GM, that's my opinion anyways!

Actually, they just freed up a TON of money now, so they are way under the cap... there's a lot of good free agents at the end of this year, #1 on the list is Kobe... If they could convince him to go to Pho., I'd take that over Marbury any day.

A_3
01-06-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by accordboi_02

Actually, they just freed up a TON of money now, so they are way under the cap... there's a lot of good free agents at the end of this year, #1 on the list is Kobe... If they could convince him to go to Pho., I'd take that over Marbury any day.

Rice Daddy makes a good point, different markets and sports is a business now. To the Kobe thing, they will never get Kobe, he's going to Memphis to play under Jerry West again. Both sides have expressed that the memphis situation would be ideal, Kobe wants to lead a team to a championship without Shaq. Yeah i can see the reasoning of why the dumped Marbury but IMO i don't think they're going to do much better on the free agent market. A trade of maybe Penny (contract to big for abilities) and maybe Joe Johnson for one of those draft picks would have been better then dropping the second best PG in the league.

MutantBLuE
01-12-2004, 02:13 PM
The trade was decent since Stephon Marbury was really expensive and he is not a proven winner. He couldn't even win in the playoffs with Kevin Garnett when he was in Minnesota, and New Jersey was only a Mediocre when he was there also. Penny hardaway was getting paid 14M a year for coming off the bench and not doing that much either. Now that those two are gone, free agents signing will be every much looked into, and most importantly the two first round draft picks were a big key to the trade. The trade was made for future considerations.