PDA

View Full Version : FS: Capita, Technine, Vans Snowboard Setup

Spoons
04-20-2010, 04:46 PM
Well, I am officially broke. I have student loan payments, and all in all I really am not snowboarding as much as I used to, so it is time to sell my setup.

For starters this really isn't a beginners snowboard, so if you're looking for something cheaper to learn on, stop reading here.

-Deck is a 2009 156cm Capita Stairmaster Extreme. Originally $600.

-Bindings are large Technine MFM Pro's. Originally $250.

-Boots are size 11 Van's Fly Aways (light as hell). Originally $200.

The boots were bought at a sample sale, they are roughly $300 retail I believe, so they were a good deal, and exact same as the retail model.

This setup has been rode only a handful of times. I bought my new setup for the year, got super busy with school, and just didn't get the chance all that much. It was rode probably 10 times last season, and twice this season. Never street rode, and hasn't even seen a rail.

All in all, it is in excellent condition.

Like stated above, paid about $1050 for the setup. I will let it go for $700obo (I'm pretty flexible, but no low balls, this is a killer deal) which is about the price of a new deck alone.

Awesome deal for a jibber or a casual mountain rider. The deck has some nice flex, but not too much that you can't just cruise around Sunshine on.

Yes it is out of season, but you can always hold onto it for the summer for next. You won't find a setup like this for a price like this. It's practically new still.

PM me, but preferably call me at 403-680-6064.

Pics will come shortly.

Spoons
05-10-2010, 07:54 PM
Bump

$500 obo. Was going to update it right away to $500 but I completely forgot about this post.