PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy Von Dutch clothes

ecstasy_civic
12-08-2003, 06:52 PM
Where can I buy this brand?

Thankz

ZorroAMG
12-08-2003, 07:10 PM
Hmmm...at pretty much every trendy store on 17th...Von Dutch, although I rock their hat for the gym, is on it's way out faster than Paris Hilton on the Net...

Shoulda asked 3-4 months ago...

szw
12-08-2003, 07:12 PM
search its been here b4

ecstasy_civic
12-08-2003, 07:13 PM
haha im asking for a buddy.

He needed to know.
Thanks

EK 2.0
12-08-2003, 07:14 PM
Hot Gossip...

I bought most of my stuff off of the net though...But yeah...its fizzle is out the windizzle...

roopi
12-08-2003, 07:34 PM
I seen it at Latitude in West Ed so you might want to check the Latitiude's in Calgary.

04blackMAX
12-08-2003, 07:37 PM
good luck finding anyting mna, there are a few stores in town that sell it, but it moves fast......i know i got my hat from pur for 65 bucks, t-shirts go for 75 at purr, they have 2 white ones now...but i couldnt justify spending 75 bucks on a t-shirt

ZorroAMG
12-08-2003, 07:40 PM
?? Shop much BlackMax? I have seen it everywhere...

Going to buy a Von Bitch spoof shirt next...LOL way cooler than the actual brand now..

04blackMAX
12-08-2003, 07:55 PM
actually i do man, i was just at purr, and as far as MENS von dutch, its harder to come by then ladies is........underground for men has nothing while underground for women has denim, touques, and bags........purr has no denim,,,,,caban, has womens clothing and hats.....just order it onliune, its almost cheaper with the exchnage!!

civic_rida
12-08-2003, 08:08 PM
I can justify spending 75 bux.

THE GOVERNATOR
12-09-2003, 02:28 AM
any one know were i could score some DKNY jeans for a decent price in calgary

PGTze
12-09-2003, 02:49 AM
Originally posted by THE GOVERNATOR

NO

Haha, I guess it's personal opinion of what a decent price is. IMO almost all clothes these days are way overpriced. But on that note, you get what you pay for usually. Uless you can find a pair that are missing one leg, then you will not find any bargains. DKNY anything is expensive shit.

Civic_rida, I'm not saying you are wrong when you say that you can justify spending $75 for a t-shirt, but I am intrested to hear your justification for it...

BloNdie
12-09-2003, 09:17 AM
Theres lots in latitude in market mall, I was just there yesterday!

Si_FlyGuy
12-09-2003, 11:39 AM
Just stopped by Brooklyn today, they have a good selection of Von Dutch hats...

civic_rida
12-09-2003, 11:58 AM
The way i see it the more expensive something is the less people have it. No one wants to be goin around dressed like the next guy.

Blush
12-09-2003, 12:06 PM
Chinook Mall. A few stores carry it. Try Underground Clothing first though, they have a bunch.

3G
12-09-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by THE GOVERNATOR

Latitude or Winners (they got dirt cheap clothes there)

ZorroAMG
12-09-2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by 04blackMAX
actually i do man, i was just at purr, and as far as MENS von dutch, its harder to come by then ladies is........underground for men has nothing while underground for women has denim, touques, and bags........purr has no denim,,,,,caban, has womens clothing and hats.....just order it onliune, its almost cheaper with the exchnage!!

I stand corrected :) I have just seen so much of it lately...

XylathaneGTR
12-09-2003, 11:44 PM
Von Dutch hats? hmmm, are they like, Touqes? Im looking for a nice touque, i was ganna buy a Versus Versace one, but it was fucking 115 dollars, and i was like "what the fuck, for a knit hat? no thanks" and the guy was like "yeah, pretty expensive for a hat eh?" And yeah, everyone and their mom has Diesel hats, so...yeah...

Edit: BTW, someone mentioned brooklyn? where the hell is that?

Btw, meh, im prolly gonna get flamed for this, but some people can justify wayyyyy more than 75 on a shirt.
*flame suit on*

civic_rida
12-09-2003, 11:59 PM
i know i think i pay around 200 for jeans usually.

civic_rida
12-10-2003, 01:23 AM
For clothes to look good they should suit the person.

max_boost
12-10-2003, 01:34 AM
Ahhh I just don't understand why people are always asking how others are justifying their purchases......

First, the whole LV/Tiffany discussion, now it's on to clothes

I guess it depends how you perceive value

Myself, I would never spend more than $125 on jeans or sweaters unless it's a jacket. T-shirts, ordinary gap ones will do.

When it comes to car mods, I never buy replica, just the real deal:thumbsup:

Brooklyn is located in Kensington, I think it's Kensington Road? A couple blocks west of 10th street/Memorial Drive

04blackMAX
12-10-2003, 01:55 AM
so you wear gap jeans and dress your gurl in LV and tiffany's????

max_boost
12-10-2003, 02:00 AM
Originally posted by 04blackMAX
so you wear gap jeans and dress your gurl in LV and tiffany's???? Actually I recently upgraded to Guess/Club Monaco and Beyond Hoodies:rofl:

I slowly downgraded over the years when I think about it. IN highschool it was Versace, D&G, Armani etc. then it went to Diesel and gradually to Old Navy!!! hahaha But really, :whocares:

civic_rida
12-10-2003, 02:02 AM
yea gap sux.

max_boost
12-10-2003, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by civic_rida
yea gap sux. Same with aluminum spoilers

04blackMAX
12-10-2003, 02:19 AM
Gay
And
Proud

and i think he has a CF spoiler...u like CF man dont you..its the latest crazy hahahaha

civic_rida
12-10-2003, 02:21 AM
Here we go again back onto my car, next thing u know it someone will be askin who pays for everyones clothes.

max_boost
12-10-2003, 02:26 AM
haha I'm just joking

:)

sputnik
12-10-2003, 08:36 AM
seriously people... the new incarnation of Von Dutch is so sad... i would probably bet that 99% of the people on this board have NO IDEA who Von Dutch was...

When I was 12 I was in Minneapolis with my Dad at the Back To The 50s carshow (9000+ cars that are all pre-1965). There I had a chance to meet the late Von Dutch and the even more incredible Ed "Big Daddy" Roth. Original Von Dutch flying eyeball tshirts were $10 and they were both signing dashboards and such for people. If you were lucky Von Dutch was doing some of his AMAZING hood art FREEHAND right on the spot. I regret not taking a picture with them both. But I was 12 and stupid.

So do a search for "Who is Von Dutch" on google.com and learn about the guy who was NOT a fashion mogul.

the new Von Dutch craze just PROVES how retarded people will get when they want to wear a "NAME" and be cool.

perhaps i should start selling "Sputnik" mesh hats for $90

B17a
12-10-2003, 08:45 AM
Originally posted by sputnik
perhaps i should start selling "Sputnik" mesh hats for $90

Welcome to the material world! I'll take one for $85!:D

sputnik
12-10-2003, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by B17a

Welcome to the material world! I'll take one for $85!:D

Great... you will definately be the coolest person around for the next 15 minutes.

3G
12-10-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by civic_rida
Here we go again back onto my car, next thing u know it someone will be askin who pays for everyones clothes.

Who pays for your 200+ jeans and 75+ shirts :poosie:

ninjak84
12-10-2003, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
the new incarnation of Von Dutch is so sad... i would probably bet that 99% of the people on this board have NO IDEA who Von Dutch was...

I would rather wear slave labour clothes from the GAP than anything Von Dutch.
It's such a beat ass label, and those kids below the equator do a pretty good job on the seams :rofl:

XylathaneGTR
12-10-2003, 01:52 PM
Thanks MaxBoost, i was just down there last week, shoulda checked it out :(
Yeah, right now its the highschool brandname craze, Versace, Diesel Style Lab, Replay, D&G, blahhh...
Right now im trying to cut back and save money, got some 195$ jeans for 100 at Urban Men last thursday, woot.
Its sad tho, i've paid like, 150-200+ for SHIRTS, and not even thought twice about it, and then again here i am taking the bus when my friends are driving...
Meh, its not really worth it...i have to say, i'd rather have a car than have an assload of fancy brand name clothes or something...

max_boost
12-10-2003, 02:13 PM
Yah Xylathane, some of your buddies have some nice cars, regardless if it's theirs or parents. Seriously man, if you are spending $200 on shirts/jeans, you can get a car easily, even if it is a civic. :thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
12-10-2003, 03:00 PM
Seriously, clothing is all about the style and fit. Buying clothes simply for the label is retarded, especially if it doen't even fit your style.

Now I am the first to admit that I am a Label Whore, but you will all be hard pressed to find a label visually on me. The clothes look good, they fit well and they are quality. That is the reason why I buy them. Prada toques @ $175 to me are worth it to me...good wool :) Clean lines and good stitching are important to me, as are durability and versatility...

As for trends like VD (haha VD..lol) and the likes, they are simply accessories to me and not fashion or a statement. As for labels from highschool that you are all discussing, Diesel, D&G and Armani Jeans (since you are no doubt not buying Armani Collezioni in HS), DKNY, Versace (Vsport is NOT Versace)...those are all just overpriced, low quality garments with a label on them...you might as well wear Gap shirts like Max Boost (not flaming you Max).

The real stuff cannot be bought at Chinook or mass produced stores...they are fooling you hahaha

My $0.02.....

sin
12-10-2003, 10:44 PM
latitude in chinook has some, i was just there today