PDA

View Full Version : Neighbour Problems

fcuk_it
04-20-2010, 10:33 PM
So I live in a townhouse and I think my neighbour is on vacation or away somewhere but she forgot to turn off her alarm clock and I can hear it on my side of the house and it turns on from 3am till about 7am so these last few days my sleep has been horrible.

Is there anything I can do about this??

97'Scort
04-20-2010, 10:52 PM
Earplugs?

whiskas
04-20-2010, 11:18 PM
Some inspiration.

http://forums.beyond.ca/st/301024/airdrie-fire-destroys-four-homes/

If your house has stucco siding you're good to go!

maxomilll
04-20-2010, 11:25 PM
That reallyyyyyyyyyyyyy sucks... anyone taking care of the house you could ask?

Shlade
04-21-2010, 04:48 AM
just fcuk it...

In all seriousness. SHITTY! Theres not a thing u can do about it lol.

Unless your willing to bend the law a little and break and enter... Jus sayin..

cet
04-21-2010, 07:12 AM
You could try and catch the person looking after the hous and ask them to turn it off. Or leave a note on the door asking the same thing. If there's no one looking after the house though you're SOL.

lilmira
04-21-2010, 07:55 AM
wcFZIj96LwY

skip to 0:52

HondaKid
04-21-2010, 09:14 AM
Originally posted by fcuk_it
So I live in a townhouse and I think my neighbour is on vacation or away somewhere but she forgot to turn off her alarm clock and I can hear it on my side of the house and it turns on from 3am till about 7am so these last few days my sleep has been horrible.

Is there anything I can do about this??

This could happen to anyone, so try not to go idiot on her. I have been in your shoes before, and not to my knowledge in the other shoes causing the problem. More of a manual old school alarm clock guy myself.

The condo board would have an emergency contact number for her, ask them to call her and explain the situation. She might have a family member with a key, or give permission to the condo board member for entry while she is away. Much like if a water pipe burst and they need to enter right away. She might be a nurse working in Alaska until September, or she may be staying in Canmore at her other condo there. It could be days or months until the alarm clock is silenced. They ought to fine her as well.

The other alternative is to hit the power supply for her unit, some condos have this all out in the open, others secured. Might kill her fish and melt her ice cream, your choice.

You gotta make a phone call really.

topmade
04-21-2010, 09:21 AM
You sure she's not dead:eek: haha.

swak
04-21-2010, 09:42 AM
move your bed to the other side of the house for about a week.

If its still going off, then call the board.
If you don't want to move your bed, still wait that week out.

Kennyredline
04-21-2010, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by topmade
You sure she's not dead:eek: haha.
That's my thought...call the cops and say "I'm worried about my neighbors, can you check on them.....?"
They can turn off the alarm either way...body or no!:rofl: