PDA

View Full Version : Lewis Hamilton Overtakes 2010

rage2
04-22-2010, 09:05 AM
Only 4 races in, and Hamilton's made something like 40 on track overtakes. :rofl:

Here's a nice compilation. Check it out before FOM takes it down haha.

Sil80_D
04-22-2010, 09:21 AM
It's always fun to watch Hamilton drive... too bad i passed out on lap 40 last race... would have liked to see his climb to the podium lol

dj_honda
04-22-2010, 11:03 AM
that was a great video....i stopped watching f1 because of the lack of excitement lol. maybe i should start again. :burnout:

DJ Lazy
04-22-2010, 06:03 PM
That's an awesome video! Downloading it from Vimeo now!

rage2
04-22-2010, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by dj_honda
that was a great video....i stopped watching f1 because of the lack of excitement lol. maybe i should start again. :burnout:
The Chinese Grand Prix last weekend was probably one of the best races I've seen in the last 15 years. Definately top 3.

Lewis loves to beat up on C63's...

DWrl4ntmAhI

DJ Lazy
04-22-2010, 07:29 PM
dF5v1O5TdMw&feature=player_embedded

This ones not to bad either... SLR is gonna need new rubber. :D

civic_stylez
04-23-2010, 12:24 PM
hamilton is a pit lane nazi though... guy is getting warnings for his pit lane races... still a very impressive driver!!!:burnout:

DJ Lazy
04-23-2010, 06:25 PM
Originally posted by civic_stylez
hamilton is a pit lane nazi though... guy is getting warnings for his pit lane races... still a very impressive driver!!!:burnout:

And Vettel isn't? In China, Vettels back end stepped out just like Hamiltons after released. They were both safely released on time, but with the wet conditions neither of them got the traction they were looking for (Hamilton more so), after that Vettel just forced him to the right. The entrance coming in might have been dodgy, but Alonso did the exact same thing to Massa. :dunno:

F1 is damn exciting this year IMO. I feel the FIA are easing up on the penalties. In the past the rules were enforced very often for minor things, and then poor punishment was dished out. The FIA seem to have loosened the reigns and allow more gritty racing to encourage these guys to make moves and compete. I know I'm a Hami-Fan :rofl: , but he has produced more passes so far this season than I have seen in entire past seasons. The drivers need to know that they can throw the car up the inside and if things go bad they aren't gonna get penelized for it.. It's just racing.. Just how I see it this year..

89s1
04-23-2010, 06:41 PM
That is some great driving right there. Such interesting lines.

redmethods
05-02-2010, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by DJ Lazy

And Vettel isn't? In China, Vettels back end stepped out just like Hamiltons after released. They were both safely released on time, but with the wet conditions neither of them got the traction they were looking for (Hamilton more so), after that Vettel just forced him to the right. The entrance coming in might have been dodgy, but Alonso did the exact same thing to Massa. :dunno:

F1 is damn exciting this year IMO. I feel the FIA are easing up on the penalties. In the past the rules were enforced very often for minor things, and then poor punishment was dished out. The FIA seem to have loosened the reigns and allow more gritty racing to encourage these guys to make moves and compete. I know I'm a Hami-Fan :rofl: , but he has produced more passes so far this season than I have seen in entire past seasons. The drivers need to know that they can throw the car up the inside and if things go bad they aren't gonna get penelized for it.. It's just racing.. Just how I see it this year..

X2

Cos
05-02-2010, 09:56 PM
sick video, and I agree with DJ lazy