PDA

View Full Version : SAIT "B Stores"

Twin_Cam_Turbo
04-22-2010, 08:32 PM
I dont know if anyone has any info but its worth a shot.

I had some work done on my Jeep by the AST1B group at SAIT, and its ready for me to pick up. I owe $5XX.XX for all the parts for it. I am wondering if anyone knows if they accept credit card? For all my previous bills I had used my debit, but my debit limit is $500 a day so I wont be able to pay it all off with that.

2Valve0
04-22-2010, 08:34 PM
umm...go to the bank the day before grab some cash then go pay debit anyways :dunno:

Twin_Cam_Turbo
04-22-2010, 08:49 PM
I would except they want me to pick it up tomorrow and I have class at the Buck Crump all day then a brief period before work where I need grab it. I will just have to find a ATM I guess.

DC2
04-22-2010, 08:54 PM
I do believe they take credit cards

krazykhoja
04-22-2010, 08:56 PM
Call your banks contact center or even one of the branches and let them know you need to make a purchase in excess of your daily limit. They will ask a couple questions to verify your identity and then they can raise your limit for that date or even just a couple hours so you can make your purchase.

AE92_TreunoSC
04-22-2010, 08:57 PM
I didnt even know they took cash, I just paid my owings today with cash, phone them and ask.

What did you have done to it? I was in a class that worked on a jeep with a crank sensor problem.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
04-22-2010, 08:58 PM
Originally posted by krazykhoja
Call your banks contact center or even one of the branches and let them know you need to make a purchase in excess of your daily limit. They will ask a couple questions to verify your identity and then they can raise your limit for that date or even just a couple hours so you can make your purchase.

Never knew that, will probably just do that then.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
04-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by AE92_TreunoSC
I didnt even know they took cash, I just paid my owings today with cash, phone them and ask.

What did you have done to it? I was in a class that worked on a jeep with a crank sensor problem.

I had a ton of front end work done. New front brake pads, brake flush, front u-joints, left front hub and bearings, new axle seals, pinion seal, alignment, sway bar end links, diff fluid changed.

I also did the valve cover gasket, some wiring, oil change, and changed some lights when I had a chance to work on it in the engine shop about a month ago.