PDA

View Full Version : Should be on world's dumbest criminals

dsr7723
04-23-2010, 06:57 PM
WTF, eh? If you're gonna run a grow-op, at least make your mortgage payments!

http://calgary.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100423/CGY_drug_bust_100423/20100423/?hub=CalgaryHome

Killa_Kam
04-23-2010, 06:59 PM
:facepalm:

praytothelowerd
04-24-2010, 05:58 PM
:rofl:

bastardchild
04-24-2010, 06:06 PM
Maybe the house was rented... and the people who own the house wasn't paying the mortgage.

2Valve0
04-24-2010, 06:15 PM
When Grow-ops happen the people living in the house are never the owners, they are 99.9% of the time renters. Owners almost always know what is happening and are getting paid pretty good "rent". I'm guessing someone pissed someone else off. If that's not the case and the people actually owned the house that is the biggest fail I have ever seen

broken_legs
04-24-2010, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by 2Valve0
When Grow-ops happen the people living in the house are never the owners, they are 99.9% of the time renters. Owners almost always know what is happening and are getting paid pretty good "rent". I'm guessing someone pissed someone else off. If that's not the case and the people actually owned the house that is the biggest fail I have ever seen

Yeah......

Because as a landlord, my number one priority is having someone destroy the inside of my house so it can never be rented again and likely have me sent to jail, That's definitely going to help pay this mortgage off in the long term. With grow op insurance so cheap these days, its no wonder everyone isn't doing this! :rolleyes:

dandia89
04-24-2010, 07:01 PM
if it was planted there, why would you put so much to incriminate someone. seems like you're shooting yourself in the foot by doing that

ZenOps
04-24-2010, 07:07 PM
*cough* Well, technically you don't have to mess up the inside of the house with a grow op.

The ones that the cops tend to catch - are the ones with the heat signatures and moisure levels that are very high (condensation on the windows)

But, if they aren't force growing their weed like assembly line chickens, a few pot plants - much like having a few regular plants in the house - actually creates a better living environment as it releases much needed moisture into this dry Calgary air.

Admittedly you get the same results with nearly any plant in the house.

Its only when you are force growing a forest in the entire house with hydroponics - do you actually create things like mold.

As for not paying the mortgage... Its always possible the pot growers got whacked.

gram
04-24-2010, 07:14 PM
They are not criminals because they are smart :dunno:

2Valve0
04-24-2010, 08:20 PM
Originally posted by broken_legs

Yeah......

Because as a landlord, my number one priority is having someone destroy the inside of my house so it can never be rented again and likely have me sent to jail, That's definitely going to help pay this mortgage off in the long term. With grow op insurance so cheap these days, its no wonder everyone isn't doing this! :rolleyes:

Again with a stupid argument in another thread. Go watch a documentary, go research a little more. How many drug dealers or grow op operators do you think would put there name on a house? :facepalm:

It's common sense which you seem to have none of

broken_legs
04-24-2010, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by 2Valve0

Again with a stupid argument in another thread. Go watch a documentary, go research a little more. How many drug dealers or grow op operators do you think would put there name on a house? :facepalm:

It's common sense which you seem to have none of

I'm not arguing with you. Sorry if that came off as sarcastic.
I was actually agreeing with you. :)