PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Dover tow truck douchebag always parks in handicap spots

Super_Geo
04-25-2010, 10:55 AM
This cocksucker always parks in the handicap spot by the Macs/Loco Lous/Banzai lot downtown (4th ave & 5th St SW) and almost always leaves his truck running. Even when there are a bunch of open spots. I'm surprised the owners of Banzai haven't called him in yet, cause you can sometimes smell the exhaust fumes from inside.

I finally see who the motherfucker driving the truck is... a real dirty looking skid with long ass hair and obviously loves being a degenerate. I ask him why he always leaves his tow truck running in the handicap spot and he says "how bout you mind yer own fuckin business?!"

So I walked over and took this snapshot right in front of him. He seemed pretty pissed that I was taking a picture and was mumbling some shit to me that I couldn't make out. I said "how bout you mind your own fucking business" and went on with my day.

http://forums.beyond.ca/attachment.php?s=&postid=3337074

sr20s14zenki
04-25-2010, 11:06 AM
Motherfuckers, its unbelievable how these losers think. Im just speechless, i cant think of anything else to say. He needs his face to be broken.

Dilmah
04-25-2010, 11:12 AM
Call the Calgary Parking Authority. :closed:

Isaiah
04-25-2010, 11:16 AM
Some people hate life because life hates them first.

VWEvo
04-25-2010, 11:22 AM
Phone the company and file a complaint. I woulnd't be surprised he owns the company.

Integra10
04-25-2010, 11:26 AM
You should call the CPA next time and/or slash all of his tires. That truck is a rusty piece of garbage.

StreetRacerX
04-25-2010, 11:27 AM
Thats a pretty sketch area of downtown(4th and 4th, I've done work in the loco lous, royal liquor, and Banzai) I'm sure that guy fit right in with the sketchtastic folk you see hanging around there.

01RedDX
04-25-2010, 12:02 PM

scat19
04-25-2010, 02:03 PM
rare coloured fern green 328i beside him

Shlade
04-25-2010, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by scat19
rare coloured fern green 328i beside him

haha you would ;)

scat19
04-25-2010, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Shlade

haha you would ;)

Of course :angel:

Rare color for that year! Fern green went to oxford green in mid 01, so it was only made for 1.5 years.

(and I miss my fern green 323)

Vanner
04-25-2010, 04:27 PM
:rofl: Even the license plate is clearly readable... one could call to the Dover company and rat that slime to the supervisor! The bylaw people too.

dsr7723
04-25-2010, 05:07 PM
Being a rude greasy bastard and having a no education low paying physical job does not exempt you from getting a gimp tag. I see logo'd trades trucks all the time with gimp tags. I don't know if it's holder or vehicle specific, (transferable or not from one vehicle to the next) Maybe he transfers it from his personal vehicle and doesn't display it until a parking officer asks? (which is just as irresponsible). Since most likely, greasy physical work is all he knows perhaps he's embarrassed about his (potential) injury and sporting the tag? (big double standard indeed, but this is a tow trucker we're talking about) In which case, sadly enough it wouldn't be anybody's business but the parking authority's to ask him anything. I'm not going to bat for this guy, it pisses me off to see people abuse handicap spots. And based on OP he sounds like a douche for sure. But to say stuff like he needs to have his face broken w/o knowing all the facts, that is not by any means fair. Either way this guy needs to be reported, and the situation dealt with accordingly. Because if you attack a guy who turned out to be have a legitimate injury not only are you the douche, but IMO it's not worth the assault charge. There's a proper way of handling things.

bituerbo
04-26-2010, 12:23 PM
I know this guy... this is taken at the corner of 4th ave 5th street. The guy who drives this truck drinks at Poco Loco's every night. Older guy, long hair and a long goatee, usually wearing jeans and a denim jacket. Used to know his name... pretty nice guy actually.

slinkie
04-26-2010, 09:41 PM
Originally posted by bituerbo
jeans and a denim jacket.

the canadian tuxedo

VWEvo
04-26-2010, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by bituerbo
I know this guy... this is taken at the corner of 4th ave 5th street. The guy who drives this truck drinks at Poco Loco's every night. Older guy, long hair and a long goatee, usually wearing jeans and a denim jacket. Used to know his name... pretty nice guy actually.

Pictures or it didn't happen ;)