PDA

View Full Version : question

Clever
12-09-2003, 12:15 PM
Legally how long does someone have before he can claim for damages on a car ? To make a long story short, I backed into some guy's jeep in August:banghead: , gave him my info and i haven't heard from him yet. and does anyone know how much it is to get a cracked bumper and tail light fixed/replaced on a newer Jeep Grand Cherokee? if anyone can give me ballpark price on those that would be great thanks.

Melinda
12-09-2003, 12:50 PM
I think it's a year that he has to claim it so long as you still admit to it happening...dont quote me on that though

DeSi
12-09-2003, 02:08 PM
for my 1999 cherokee it was 9 bills for a new one...i think

Clever
12-09-2003, 03:08 PM
I signed a piece of paper admitting i backed into him, kinda shady since he only wrote his tail light was damaged and i even told him that i cracked his bumper too he just ignored me, my boss who i was with at the time said that he wasn't suppose to be parked where he was(the guy was parked in front of a dumpster directly behind us in an alley ), i just don't want this guy coming after me for other shit that can happen to his car this winter. but i'm willing to pay for the damages i did.

and thanks for the quote.