PDA

View Full Version : Downtown or nearby walk in clinics that are relatively quick

cornelius85
04-27-2010, 02:20 PM
I have had what I thought was a badly sprained ankle for over a week and while the swelling has gone down it is still swollen pretty bad. Most of my foot went black the few days after but the bruising is mostly gone now. I can walk on it but it still hurts and I hadn't really noticed until today that the swelling was still there. Cant afford to be gone from work for too long but was wondering if there were any walk ins close to downtown that are relatively quick to get in and out of. I imagine I need an xray, but would like to get it checked as quickly as possible.

Any suggestions?

thanks

stealth1313
04-27-2010, 02:28 PM
As far as I remember I had to go to the hospital for xrays as my walk in didn't have the machine

cooperS
04-27-2010, 02:29 PM
12 ave & 5 St SW, there is a walk in clinic across from Gerry's Restaurant.

Crymson
04-27-2010, 02:39 PM
You need to go to the urgent care centre on 4th st, accross from memorial park (Churgin or something like that). They should have what you need. I think, 11th and 4th st SW.

cornelius85
04-27-2010, 02:44 PM
I think the one you are both referring to is Sheldon M Chumir urgent care. I just called there. It will be a while according to the receptionish so I may put it off till tomorrow morning

Crymson
04-27-2010, 02:46 PM
Go first thing in the morning, before the bums wake up and get dropped off there.

swak
04-28-2010, 06:28 AM
^^ahahah, funny, but its the truth.

I never really had to wait long at Brentwood walk-in.. Good Dr's there too from the times I've been there.