PDA

View Full Version : Chem 201 Final

5abi
12-09-2003, 03:00 PM
SHIAT, EVERY1 READY FOR IT

i did'nt goto ne classes juss the 1st one i'm pretty screwed but determined 2 pass

nismodrifter
12-09-2003, 04:09 PM
ahha...didn't go to clas?? man you're screwed....

I am prett ready for it.....first half of course is easy now that I look back on it

just have to work a bit more on the hybridization and stuff near the end..

5abi
12-09-2003, 04:34 PM
i'm set on the 2nd half, i really hammred that in on friday read the whole syllabus, but first half my ballz r on a hinge

sandman
12-09-2003, 05:02 PM
lets hav a beyond meet for the chem 201 kids n all study :rofl:
ill end up elarning somehting since im so lost at the hybridization

thich
12-09-2003, 05:48 PM
u never went to any classes?
doooood.
you brave man... you brave.
g'luck :thumbsup:

DeSi
12-09-2003, 06:04 PM
hehe good luck, im studyin my ass off

2fast2furious
12-09-2003, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by sandman

beyond meetfor chem 201? hahahaha thats the stupidest thing I ever heard

DeSi
12-09-2003, 06:12 PM
....its sandman, he wants to have a beyond meet for EVERYTHING!!

sandman
12-09-2003, 08:50 PM
lol it was a joke
notice the laughimng guy?
unless...we all devise a way to cheat.... finals im not sure if u can or not, this will b my first...so im gonna see wat options are there, so i can a plan for my bio final

DeSi
12-09-2003, 09:05 PM
guy ill laugh so hard if some punk prof was a member of this forum and read that. and shama, ur gonna fail lol

5abi
12-09-2003, 09:09 PM
salla don't use my name

muhtdeep

girlRACER
12-09-2003, 09:21 PM

You know you're a geek when... :D

sandman
12-09-2003, 11:25 PM
lol all jokes
i know 3 of us are all goin to the tutorial 2morrow, does that count as a meet? :rofl::rofl: :rofl:

sandman
12-09-2003, 11:39 PM
has nayone taken this final? opinions?

YCB
12-11-2003, 01:57 AM
honestly its not really hard.. wait til u get to organic chem :eek:

Triptronic
12-11-2003, 02:04 AM
CHEM 201? HAHAHAH thats too easy

lint
12-11-2003, 10:18 AM
Originally posted by YCB
honestly its not really hard.. wait til u get to organic chem :eek:

Organic isn't hard either. Everyone just thinks it is and get psyched out. But then again, I have a chem degree, so what do I know?

nismodrifter
12-11-2003, 07:51 PM
whats this whole thing about how we have to find out what desk we sit in the gym and stuff????

will there be a list posted when we get there (ie..diploma exam style) or do we have to go somewhere else, find the sheet which says where I should sit and then go to the gym?

sdubz
12-11-2003, 08:11 PM
there will be lists posted around the main entrances leading around kinese (im assuming ur exam is there). it has ur last name and ur desk number. Its pretty obvious where they are posted because tehre will be a lot of students crowding around that area

sandman
12-12-2003, 02:31 AM
anyone taking the exam earlier than the rest>???
if so PM ASAP

sandman
12-12-2003, 01:17 PM
ANYONE? money involved here ppl!

lint
12-12-2003, 03:35 PM
anyone taking the exam earlier than the rest>???
if so PM ASAP

If you need to cheat on a chem 201 final, good luck with the rest of your academic career. You're going to need it.

Davetronz
12-12-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by lint

If you need to cheat on a chem 201 final, good luck with the rest of your academic career. You're going to need it.
ROTFLMAO ;)

sandman
12-13-2003, 01:08 AM
ah, i jus didnt go to any of my classes, jus for reference i hav a 90 in biol231 and a 93 rels 201 and a 84 latin 201:)

Davetronz
12-13-2003, 01:40 AM
ah, i jus didnt go to any of my classes, jus for reference i hav a 90 in biol231 and a 93 rels 201 and a 84 latin 201:)
Congratulations. You would think that considering the amount people pay for University that they would show up. And the fact that someone who wants to be there could have had that chair...
:dunno:

On another note, the girlfriend said that Chem201 was pretty tough, something about lots of Organic Chem questions. Which is over my head so I will just make my Sport Select bets and watch pr0n.

sandman
12-13-2003, 01:52 AM
Originally posted by FastDak318

Congratulations. You would think that considering the amount people pay for University that they would show up. And the fact that someone who wants to be there could have had that chair...
:dunno:

On another note, the girlfriend said that Chem201 was pretty tough, something about lots of Organic Chem questions. Which is over my head so I will just make my Sport Select bets and watch pr0n.
yea dude, chem was a bitch,
plus, 1st year, 1st semeseter, u liv n learn i guess, ur telling me u didnt dick around a bit when u started?
2nd semester im gonna nerd it up n go to every class, this one i jus stopped going, n jus thought fuckit, online nootes, and now its bit me in the ass for one of my classes, lesson learned,
:banghead:
plus, cheating jus makes ur life easier, u can know ur shit, but, jus to confirm ur asnwers, and allow u to slack off a lil, u cheat, once u get good at it, u can do it in pretty much any situation, uni tests are way easier than ppl made them out to b for cheating, this was my first final... the setup seems pretty easy to cheat in...
if ur in red gym, thas where i was, gold gym n aux i cant speak for, and i was against a wall, txt msging wouldve been a breeeze, a, lookin off the guy diagonally in front is easy too, jus i was blessed w/ a guy who covered his exam well, so, meh,
moral being go to class, know ur shit, and red gym u can cheat in easily...

Gainsbarre
12-13-2003, 10:31 AM
Aux gym is full of mirrors on the walls...It wouldn't be easy to cheat in there.

And the Red Gym sucks for writing exams...it has open windows and with all the traffic/trucks driving by the building the place is like an airport hangar with planes taking off and landing right next to you.

And of course, I always seem to get stuck with a wobbly desk and chair when I'm writing in one of the gyms

sandman
12-13-2003, 12:45 PM
i sat by a wall, and we were all pretty close together, and only 2 tewachers and some old lady watching us, it wouldve all too easy to cheat, i was kicking myself the whle test after i sat down n saw the setup

DeSi
12-13-2003, 12:47 PM
man my ass hurts so badly because of that exam i can barely sit

5abi
12-13-2003, 01:23 PM
yo man that shit wuz gay

2fast2furious
12-13-2003, 02:18 PM

Originally posted by girlRACER

You know you're a geek when... :D

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Davetronz
12-14-2003, 01:51 AM

yea dude, chem was a bitch,
plus, 1st year, 1st semeseter, u liv n learn i guess, ur telling me u didnt dick around a bit when u started?
2nd semester im gonna nerd it up n go to every class, this one i jus stopped going, n jus thought fuckit, online nootes, and now its bit me in the ass for one of my classes, lesson learned,
:banghead:
plus, cheating jus makes ur life easier, u can know ur shit, but, jus to confirm ur asnwers, and allow u to slack off a lil, u cheat, once u get good at it, u can do it in pretty much any situation, uni tests are way easier than ppl made them out to b for cheating, this was my first final... the setup seems pretty easy to cheat in...
if ur in red gym, thas where i was, gold gym n aux i cant speak for, and i was against a wall, txt msging wouldve been a breeeze, a, lookin off the guy diagonally in front is easy too, jus i was blessed w/ a guy who covered his exam well, so, meh,
moral being go to class, know ur shit, and red gym u can cheat in easily...
When I was going to U of C I got into the habbit of skipping my morning classes and sleeping in the ICT building on the new brown couches as there was NO traffic in that building because it was still under construction. I soon realized that taking that course of action really fucked me over.