PDA

View Full Version : Hit & Run: April 27 Southland Superstore / Black S2000 ~8:45 PM

dimi
04-28-2010, 10:14 AM
I know its a longshot but I just wanted to make sure noone here saw this happen. I was doing groceries while this happened. My estimate is it happened between 8:30-9:15PM. The superstore doesn't have video surveillance of the parking lot. I checked the damage height and checked every vehicle in the parking lot for similar damage, to no avail.

I am really disheartened by this. I parked my car at the very end of the lot, like I always do so, as I don't like people parking next to me, and the car does gather attention in a way. Why someone would then park next to me on purpose, I simply do not understand...

My whole rear quarterpanel is destroyed. 4 very deep dents/scratches. It was hit hard, not just someone slowly rolling into the lot. Its as if someone hit it and then tried to get in again forcing a lot more damage onto the car. Almost makes you wonder if it was intentional, though I highly doubt that. Oh well, field day with the insurance company.

Anyone recommend a good body shop for this. I seriously don't even know how they might fix the panel without replacing it. It is mangled well.

Integra10
04-28-2010, 10:37 AM
Which Superstore did it happen at? Autobahn carstar is a gppd body shop although they are a bit pricey. They're located by Sunridge mall.
(403) 250-7576 - 2601 29 St NE

Aleks
04-28-2010, 10:41 AM
People that do this should have their licenses taken away. It's not even my car and the story makes me angry. That parking lot is huge and that late at night I doubt it's too busy. :banghead:

j.garner
thread title said it happend at southland superstore. What do you drive?

shadowz
Screamin Paintworks, they repaired a severe hit and run on my buddies s2000 on his quarter panel as well

Ask for Dan or Dave

403-291-3171

Sorath
04-28-2010, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by j.garner
thread title said it happend at southland superstore. What do you drive?

says black s2000

OP: that sucks, i hate that bull shit.

Modelexis
04-28-2010, 11:28 AM
Any paint transfer? color?

HondaKid
04-28-2010, 01:32 PM
The same thing happened to me last year, parked on a sad little street, only car to be seen for a block. I suspect these idiots move onward to inserting pins in baked goods at the local Safeway. Real idiots and if I see someone doing this to a car I would not hesitate to follow them and call the cops.

You will drive yourself nuts playing CSI, the feeling leaves in a few weeks. Get it fixed, there are perhaps a few areas in need of a touch up as well on the car, get it all done at once and move on.

Karma will bite these types in the ass. Give it time.