PDA

View Full Version : Your brain = raciest

Super_Geo
04-28-2010, 12:38 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1269561/Our-brains-make-empathise-people-race.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Makes sense...

ZenOps
04-28-2010, 03:26 PM
Hmm...

Let me think... Rob Anders sucks, Rob Anders sucks!

Yeah, you are right ;)

Kloubek
04-28-2010, 03:35 PM
Well I KNEW there was a reason I hated asians.... it's not my fault... it's natural.

;)

Boat
04-28-2010, 03:36 PM
All the viewers were white but the researchers believe the results would still have been similar with any other group.

They should follow up on this. Better yet, actually tested this with Asians/Africans etc. Shitty scientists if you ask me. :dunno:

ZenOps
04-28-2010, 04:01 PM
What I want to know is why do I find the white girls attractive... And yet the white guys look all the same (that is mostly slightly ugly)?

Henstridge is hot, the only good thing to come out of newfieland.

sexualbanana
04-28-2010, 04:10 PM
http://img.moronail.net/img/8/6/1086.jpg

Antonito
04-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by Boat

They should follow up on this. Better yet, actually tested this with Asians/Africans etc. Shitty scientists if you ask me. :dunno:

I'm trying to find that clip from the Chapelle show where he talks about how he cannot admit that black people are guilty of stuff. But I cannot find that, so here's his standup about OJ and Michael Jackson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RWqNxsNBHk

TomcoPDR
04-28-2010, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by ZenOps
What I want to know is why do I find the white girls attractive...

In that sense, do you think Rob Anders love Asian women?

Funny though, I love hot chicks from all races, as long as they don't have a dick. (you never know in today's society, some ppl will try to trick you you know... but then again if a "chick" still has a dick, that means he's still a certified man, therefore he lied to you, making him a liar, I don't date liars)

Numi
04-28-2010, 06:01 PM
tbud8rLejLM

ZenOps
04-28-2010, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by TomcoPDR

In that sense, do you think Rob Anders love Asian women?

Funny though, I love hot chicks from all races, as long as they don't have a dick. (you never know in today's society, some ppl will try to trick you you know... but then again if a "chick" still has a dick, that means he's still a certified man, therefore he lied to you, making him a liar, I don't date liars)

Haha, Rob Anders? No - I don't think he likes either sex. I think Rob gets off destroying and dismembering, which really does make him a perfect representative for Calgary West...

Which is scary - Even Kim Jong Il pretends to like schoolgirls.

You can always ask him in person (if you are white that is) You can also ask him who else other than Bill Clinton is unworthy of being in Canada, lol. I would be interested in knowing if he felt Tyra Banks or Oprah would be unworthy as well.

CMW403
04-28-2010, 08:35 PM
how does one spell racist wrong when the word is written in the article one is posting about?

Integra10
04-28-2010, 08:40 PM
To quote dave Chappelle "I'm a bit racist but my penis is a humanitarian..he sees the bigger picture"

Kona9
04-28-2010, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by CMW403
how does one spell racist wrong when the word is written in the article one is posting about?

I am surprised you missed that Beyond meme.

CMW403
04-28-2010, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Kona9

I am surprised you missed that Beyond meme.

my bad OP, i guess i missed something

nonlinear
04-28-2010, 11:25 PM
the problem with this study is that their "race" variable is confounded by subculture and socioeconomics. meh.

JimmyJones
04-28-2010, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by ZenOps
Hmm...

Let me think... Rob Anders sucks, Rob Anders sucks!

Yeah, you are right ;)

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v194/47/17/10421606980/n10421606980_615792_455.jpg

that is a very fucking expensive hair cut. that alone impresses me enough to trust blind allegiance in who ever this Rob Anders is and what ever that fucking haircut is selling.

ZenOps
04-29-2010, 10:52 AM
Haha, sort of like Harper - where the haircut is just like a Barbie Ken doll.

I often wonder if they realize that Canadians still love hockey - and a good chunk that are not West Calgarians - actually have mullets, even the great Wayne Gretzky.

Change the haircolour a bit, and I'd have a hard time distinguishing Rob and Stephen. Both seem to hate natives with a passion.

One thing I am absolutely sure of though - is that Rob Anders has great difficulty determining the difference between an Asian with a tan and a native person.

It was 19 years ago that I first saw Rob and Stephen in the same room together. If I had only known back then they had such an evil agenda I might have said something. *Exact* same haircuts back then too, its almost scary.