PDA

View Full Version : FS: Parting Out 1997 M3 Coupe w/ Low KM & Lots of Mods!

takemtochurch
04-28-2010, 05:39 PM
I am parting out a 1997 Arctic Silver M3 Coupe with the luxury package and a rare Mulberry leather interior. Only 132000kms! If your looking for anything not posted, let me know and I will tell you if I have it and what the condition is. Minimum purchase is $20. Here is a list of the large parts with prices:

Engine and Transmission

S52 engine with only 132k and ZF standard 5 speed transmission. The engine runs flawlessly and will make a great upgrade for an E30 or E36 project. The S52 engine is a 3.2 liter inline 6 cylinder making approximately 240 bhp. These have been extremely popular when used as upgrades on the earlier 3 series cars (E30). If you are contemplating an E30 conversion, there is complete documentation available at http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com. The engine/transmission combination comes complete with alternator, starter, wiring harness, ECU with two matching EWSII keys (master and spare) and control unit, AC compressor, mass air flow sensor, headers, power steering pump, intake manifold, pulley and belts, engine mounts, clutch/flywheel/pressure plate, shifter... Whatever you need to make the swap complete you can take. The engine is still in the car and can be heard running. Even after the accident the engine throws no engine codes and has no issues. I don't have the equipment to remove the engine, so the trade off for hearing it running before you buy it is that you will have to remove it. I can definitely lend a hand as I have never pulled a engine but you will need to bring all your own tools (I have the normal stuff but no engine lift or anything of the sort). ECU(DME) will come with the engine and it has an Active Autowerkes High Performance OBD 2 DME Reflash on it, which was done just before the accident and was $400.

Asking $3500 for everything, which based on the prices I found on the Bimmerforums is very fair, especially considering the low km, and the fact that everything is included including the transmission, and also the reflash. Not to mention it is near impossible to find this stuff locally without having to pay the crazy shipping charges. Pending Sale – Compression numbers were run with good results and am waiting on full payment

Aftermarket/Performance Modifications

Supersprint exhaust with custom OBD2 midpipe (original resonators with original cats cut out and replaced by dual magnaflow high flow cats). Catback has only 4000km!
Should fit any 6 cylinder E36
Muffler was around $1300 new, cats were $150, and midpipe welding work was $150. OBD2 M3 midpipe alone without work is worth $200 on the Bimmerforums! Asking $800
Willing to sell just Catback portion for $600
http://www.supersprintna.com/product-exec/product_id/4697/category_id/139/search_make/1/search_year/1997/search_model/38
http://www.planetmagnaflow.com/shop/magnaflow-53035-656.html
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy56wmMpSf8

Conforti Shark Injector Software and DME
Will fit any E36 M3 96-99
The shark injector software is a great modification to add to those of you that already have an exhaust, M50 manifold or some other bolt ons. Came off my own personal car, and essentially what it did for me was smooth out my power curve and give me some good torque gains. How it works is once they are uploaded to a DME, they are stuck with it, and they can't be reprogrammed to work with another. So my shark will actually come with my DME. All you have to do is go to Sheni at Autotrend and have him reprogram the DME to your car. This will also give you a spare DME, so if you ever want to sell this you can just pop your original one back in without any issues (the main perks of this set I'm selling). He charges $50 for the work. Paid $330~ on software and shipping, and DME is worth $200-$400 on the bimmerforums depending on how lucky you get. I bought a supercharger and it came with a DME with tuning already on it so I no longer need this. Asking $260 picked up for both.
http://www.turnermotorsport.com/html/subcategory_detail.asp?mode

Two sets of clear tail lights. One is made by DDM Tuning, the other is OEM BMW.
Will fit any Coupe or Convertible E36
DDM set was bought last year for $120 including shipping, asking $65. When I got them the box had been crunched a bit, and some of the plastic which sits inside the trunk broke on the passengers side had broken off, but you can't see it unless the trunk is open, and it does not let in any water. Overall they have no scratches or cracks and they look great.
OEM set has damage on both lights in the corner. My suggestion to whoever takes these would be to fix the damage and smoke over it so you can't see it. $20 takes them both.

M3 specific parts to upgrade non M cars

Complete M3 brake conversion for non M (everything needed to bolt on included). Fronts include ///M calipers, hub, spindles, Brembo cross drilled rotors w/ pads. Rears includes ///M trailing arm with hub, ///M calipers, Brembo cross drilled rotors w/ pads. Great upgrade for any non M. $550 Pending Sale - Deposit Received

OEM M3 side moldings painted Arctic Silver including clips.
Will fit any Coupe/Convertible E36
Missing rear passenger side piece. $65

Two sets of OEM M3 lux edition sideskirts both painted Arctic Silver.
Will fit any E36
$150 a set. Both in excellent condition. One set has clips.

Black OEM M3 door sills
Will fit any Coupe and Convertible E36 $75 pair

Rear OEM M3 sway bar with end links
Will fit any E36 $60

Rear OEM M3 bumper with moldings and diffuser.
Will fit any E36
Good condition painted Arctic Silver. $220

Complete luxury edition woodgrain interior including inside door handles, glovebox trim, center console, M shift knob and ashtrays
Will fit any E36
Center console has three switch holes, two for front windows and one for door locks. $150

Rare Mulberry (not Dove) leather front and rear seats.
Will fit any E36
In fantastic condition. Power with extend-able bolster. Rear seats are split fold down. $480

Gorgeous and rare luxury edition black with mulberry insert door panels front and rear.
Will fit any coupe maybe convertible E36
Great shape and very hard to come by with the luxury package M3 stitching. No damage. Will help pull the wood grain handles out and replace with your black handles from your other door panels. $350

Mulberry carpet in good condition
Will fit any E36 Coupe $100

Standard BMW Parts

Black headliner including all A-B-C pillars, rear deck lid w/ speaker covers, sun visors, lights, and oh sh*t handles
Will fit any E36 Coupe
In very good condition with no burns or damage. $250

Black dash including glovebox with no sag, airbag with cover, below steering wheel panel, side panels, etc.
Will fit any Coupe E36 $150

Black BMW floor mats. Drivers side has some small wear but in general good condition
Will fit any E36 $40

Arctic Silver hood with 3M including hinges
Will fit any E36 coupe or convertible
Coupe small dings which could be easily repaired if you’re repainting. $200

Arctic Silver trunk lid including license plate lights, and all wiring cut way into the interior for easy connection
Will fit any E36 Coupe
Has small holes where there was a spoiler, but were filled in and painted over. Would suggest doing a quick do-over before repainting for your specific color. $100

Arctic Silver sunroof assembly with everything
Should fit any E36 with a roof
Works great and has one touch feature. $130

Rear Heated Windshield
Will fit any E36 Coupe
You must remove it. $100

Quarter Side Windows
Will fit any E36 Coupe. $60 each

Door Windows
Will fit any E36 Coupe. $80 each

Already Sold

18 button On Board Computer
6 CD Changer
Black leather armrest and center ebrake panel including M3 cup holders
OEM M3 side mirrors heated and power
Complete M3 3.23:1 gearing limited slip differential
Active Autowerke Cold Air Intake
Active Autowerke Front and Rear Strut Braces
Eibach Pro-kit Performance Springs

Anything else not mentioned... Just ask! :thumbsup:

97'Scort
04-29-2010, 01:43 AM
Interested in mirrors and center console change/drink holder.

takemtochurch
05-03-2010, 10:16 PM
Parts available edited

cocoabrova
05-03-2010, 10:30 PM
PMed

97'Scort
05-03-2010, 10:54 PM
Still interested in those mirrors man! Send me some photos please :D

takemtochurch
05-09-2010, 02:29 PM
Parts available updated