PDA

View Full Version : Splashed by some ASSHOLE this morning.

if6was9
04-29-2010, 11:09 AM
So as I am cleaning off my car from last night's shit-show. I see a car rounding the corner at a reasonable pace, then the path and speed changed to splash me.

Why would you want to do that?

I know one thing - Karma's a bitch!
You will get what is coming to ya.
:nut:

Thaco
04-29-2010, 11:11 AM
yes, because i am sure slush on the roads in residential areas was avoidable this morning, QQ MOAR.

stealth1313
04-29-2010, 11:12 AM
If you say him coming onto you with a grin on his face just hop off the road asap

masoncgy
04-29-2010, 11:14 AM
It's hilarious, that's why. ;)

Twin_Cam_Turbo
04-29-2010, 11:16 AM
I love splashing shit but I tend not to splash people or cars.

calgarygts
04-29-2010, 11:20 AM
I get it every now and again while I'm walking home and it's slushy out. There's always one jerk. I'm still waiting for someone to splash me then get stuck at a red light....hopefully one day.

gretz
04-29-2010, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by calgarygts
I'm still waiting for someone to splash me then get stuck at a red light....hopefully one day.

Lol - what are you going to do??

HiTempguy1
04-29-2010, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by gretz

Lol - what are you going to do??

Splash him back... with his fist?

Unknown303
04-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Ass rape him i bet

JfuckinC
04-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Splash him back... with his penis?

GQBalla
04-29-2010, 11:27 AM
lol was just thinking about getting splashed today.

while waitin at the cross walk i would stand a good distance away.

no need to get soaked.

if6was9
04-29-2010, 11:27 AM
Originally posted by Thaco
yes, because i am sure slush on the roads in residential areas was avoidable this morning, QQ MOAR.

Well it is if you are going 20 in a 30 zone but speeding up to splash someone... not fucking cool.

Originally posted by stealth1313
If you say him coming onto you with a grin on his face just hop off the road asap

I tired my best.

Originally posted by masoncgy

You are funny.... :facepalm:

-----------

Common courtesy is what I am talking about - most people have no idea what the hell that is. Unfortunate, I know...

Dilmah
04-29-2010, 11:28 AM
If you get their plate number they can be charged, and you can have them pay for your cloths to be repaired, cleaned or replaced. This happened to a friend of mine, another car got the plate number after following the car and reported it to the police.

if6was9
04-29-2010, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by Dilmah
If you get their plate number they can be charged, and you can have them pay for your cloths to be repaired, cleaned or replaced. This happened to a friend of mine, another car got the plate number after following the car and reported it to the police.

I usually go for a run, and I know the car, so a plate number can be had, but I am not sure I will go that far - I'd perfer to do something else. - sucks for him.... Karma... sucks...for... him.

masoncgy
04-29-2010, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by if6was9
You are funny.... :facepalm:

Aww... c'mon... really, it's not that hard to figure out why someone would purposely soak you.

Ever watch someone unexpectedly get completely soaked..? It's funny... maybe not to you, but a lot of people get a laugh out of it.

You were the victim of someone else's humour, unfortunately.

if6was9
04-29-2010, 11:35 AM

Aww... c'mon... really, it's not that hard to figure out why someone would purposely soak you.

Ever watch someone unexpectedly get completely soaked..? It's funny... maybe not to you, but a lot of people get a laugh out of it.

You were the victim of someone else's humour, unfortunately.

I know why, I am not daft.

He won't get the last laugh tho.... (insert my humour).:thumbsup:

gretz
04-29-2010, 11:37 AM

Well it is if you are going 20 in a 30 zone but speeding up to splash someone... not fucking cool.

Did he speed up to 30?

There was no way i could avoid slush this morning, as there was a 3" base on the road this morning... despite how fast i was travelling lol

At least you were at home and didn't get hurt lol... You gotta learn to laugh this shit off man... its not worth pissing your day away enraged about some wet clothes for 30 seconds

JRSC00LUDE
04-29-2010, 11:38 AM

I tend to agree! It's a bitch if it happens to you but, it IS funny to see it happen and the reactions that ensue! :rofl:

if6was9
04-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by gretz

Did he speed up to 30?

There was no way i could avoid slush this morning, as there was a 3" base on the road this morning... despite how fast i was travelling lol

At least you were at home and didn't get hurt lol... You gotta learn to laugh this shit off man... its not worth pissing your day away enraged about some wet clothes for 30 seconds

I would say he was going about 40-50 - The zone calls for 30km, and a car that drove past AFTER I was splashed was going about 20 and guess what NO splash...

Where I was the slush part COULD have been completely avoided.

He chose to put his car in the path of the slush and speed up.

I am no longer enraged, I deff was @ the time. He will be enraged in the future :)

Dilmah
04-29-2010, 11:46 AM
It's kind of like getting hit in the junk with a soccer ball, everyone thinks it's funny! But if someone comes up and kicks you in the junk then that's different...

03ozwhip
04-29-2010, 11:54 AM
back in the day i was wearing all white in dead of winter/slushy season going to meet a bitch and this guy was coming up macleod you can hear him shifting up and i see him moving over, no time to react when i saw him. i got fuckin soaked and its been my turn ever since then. call me a dick but i dont give a fuck, ibut someones getting it as soon as i see someone slippin lol

ill be honest, ive been waiting YEARS to get someone as good as i got hit. i dont care if im a dick im just waiting for that one stupid person to be walking too close to a puddle and im gonna fuck them up. im bitter about it happening to me so many years back that i wait for the best puddle but people tend to have a little more common sense then i used to when i was hit so its hard to come by a straggler near a big ass puddle lol

masoncgy
04-29-2010, 11:55 AM
I could have got one girl real bad this morning with the Avalanche... she was standing outside of the bus shelter next to a puddle that was probably 6 inches deep and covered half the lane... but I didn't... remembering what's like to have it happen to me...

...that said, resisting the temptation was very difficult... I even chuckled about it afterwards, just thinking about how hilarious it would have been.

I expect good things to happen to me today in return... haha. ;)

banned3x
04-29-2010, 11:59 AM
OP are you are you Montreal habs fan?

Tik-Tok
04-29-2010, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip

ill be honest, ive been waiting YEARS to get someone as good as i got hit. i dont care if im a dick im just waiting for that one stupid person to be walking too close to a puddle and im gonna fuck them up. im bitter about it happening to me so many years back that i wait for the best puddle but people tend to have a little more common sense then i used to when i was hit so its hard to come by a straggler near a big ass puddle lol

You may want to see someone about that, sounds like you have some PTSD...

03ozwhip
04-29-2010, 12:02 PM
ptsd? stress disorder? lol no just want my share of revenge lol

if6was9
04-29-2010, 12:03 PM
I HATE the Habs.... gross

banned3x
04-29-2010, 12:14 PM
well you cry like one

Cos
04-29-2010, 12:14 PM
A dodge coming down blackfoot managed to splash my truck OVER the median crossing over the CPR tracks. I doubt with all the slush and crap it was easy to avoid.

stealth1313
04-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Its just some water, you're not gonna die. When I was younger I used to soak hookers and ppl with water guns and water balloons. Fun times

Pahnda
04-29-2010, 12:22 PM
A little late but...

I tired my best.

Well go have a nap if you're tired from all your whining like the 5 year old you seem to be.

88CRX
04-29-2010, 12:27 PM
Saw an enmax truck swerve into a giant foot deep puddles this morning.... unfortunately there was nobody walking by so it only soaked 10' up the side of a building lol. Still had a good chuckle.

D'z Nutz
04-29-2010, 12:27 PM
Haha I dunno, if I got splashed I'd probably laugh about it after the initial shock wore off (assuming it didn't kill any electronics I had or I wasn't covered in filth). I can appreciate a good drive-by. But if you're gonna get me, it better be an epic one haha

OrHP8A0YyYM

G3D_muG5i_M

zgauf0v8Xh8

88CRX
04-29-2010, 12:30 PM
How can you not laugh at that!

Haha.... so awesome.

if6was9
04-29-2010, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by banned3x
well you cry like one

A beyonder giving the forum a great name. :facepalm:

adidas
04-29-2010, 12:33 PM
Sorry bro, I couldn't resist. I came around the bend and saw that you weren't looking, I figured if I was gonna do it at least go out with a bang so that's why I sped up!

banned3x
04-29-2010, 12:37 PM

A beyonder giving the forum a great name. :facepalm:

if you dont like it you can leave:dunno:
theres other forums you can go cry to
like FML.COM

ive been splashed with water today:( FML
a beyond member told me a was a cry baby:( FML

KandabashiDevil
04-29-2010, 12:40 PM
Yesterday someone came out from between 2 cars, and I nearly drowned him from the splash. I felt bad ... but because it was an accident I was able to enjoy the moment. :D

stealth1313
04-29-2010, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by 03ozwhip
back in the day i was wearing all white in dead of winter/slushy season going to meet a bitch and this guy was coming up macleod you can hear him shifting up and i see him moving over, no time to react when i saw him. i got fuckin soaked and its been my turn ever since then. call me a dick but i dont give a fuck, ibut someones getting it as soon as i see someone slippin lol

ill be honest, ive been waiting YEARS to get someone as good as i got hit. i dont care if im a dick im just waiting for that one stupid person to be walking too close to a puddle and im gonna fuck them up. im bitter about it happening to me so many years back that i wait for the best puddle but people tend to have a little more common sense then i used to when i was hit so its hard to come by a straggler near a big ass puddle lol . Going to meet a bitch? Lmao

atgilchrist
04-29-2010, 12:51 PM
KvtXwhJ2BiY

SJW
04-29-2010, 12:58 PM
LOL that was you? Awesome. I hope you enjoyed.

C_Dave45
04-29-2010, 01:40 PM
HTFU

03ozwhip
04-29-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by stealth1313
. Going to meet a bitch? Lmao

i have a wife now, everyone but her was a bitch lol ;)

atgilchrist
04-29-2010, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by SJW
LOL that was you? Awesome. I hope you enjoyed.

I wish I could lay claim to that haha.

if6was9
04-29-2010, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by banned3x

if you dont like it you can leave:dunno:
theres other forums you can go cry to
like FML.COM

ive been splashed with water today:( FML
a beyond member told me a was a cry baby:( FML

I am not crying about it. I was just stating that people don't have common courtesy. Which is a shame, I would say a parenting fail.

You are a piece of work.

As for other comments on the board - if it happened to you, dressed in a suit, on your way to work, then having to go change your clothes, you wouldn't laugh it off.

I can completely understand getting soaked as an accident, but when a driver goes out of his way to do it....

Ukyo8
04-29-2010, 02:41 PM
http://www.randomfunnypicture.com/pictures/1897cool-story-brah-cat.jpg

KrisYYC
04-29-2010, 02:44 PM
I see douchebags in pick-ups trying to splash pedestrians on Elbow Dr. all the time. Not surprising.

The worst case I've seen wasn't splashing, but rather some douche in a jacked up diesel truck (Vince1?) on Northbound Elbow Dr. that was slowing down and then flooring it right by bus stops blasting black smoke right into the people's faces. He did it to elderly, kids, didn't matter. I actually called the cops on that clown.

The level of douchebaggery in this city has skyrocketed over the last 5 years.

gretz
04-29-2010, 02:53 PM

I am not crying about it.

1- if it happened to you, dressed in a suit, on your way to work, then having to go change your clothes, you wouldn't laugh it off.

2- I can completely understand getting soaked as an accident, but when a driver goes out of his way to do it....

okay lol...

You keep saying you are going to get the last laugh with this guy... What are you going to do? It better be something really good, seeing as he got your suit wet AND you had to change your clothes... LOL

You have to learn to laugh it off - people like you are the ones that are the most fun to poke at... getting pissed doesn't help anything, except making it funnier for the person who did it

Dilmah
04-29-2010, 03:17 PM
Sooner or later someones going to splash a mother with a small child, or worse someone with his iPhone out. Then what? If it hasn't happened yet it will.

darkkent
04-29-2010, 03:19 PM
I usually go for a run, and I know the car, so a plate number can be had, but I am not sure I will go that far - I'd perfer to do something else. - sucks for him.... Karma... sucks...for... him. [/B]

you've mentioned karma twice now.
if you believe that maybe you were just getting what was yours :dunno:

bignerd
04-29-2010, 03:23 PM
Looks like all fun and games until you drive a lowered car... the water gets in the wheel wells and the game becomes trying to keep your car going straight and on the road....

That British couple made the news doing that, not sure if they were charged but remember seeing it on tv.

theken
04-29-2010, 03:23 PM
I was strapping down a toyota to its dollies today and a car swerved to splash me while I was best over. Fuck him

kolumbo69
04-29-2010, 03:40 PM
I say you put shit under his wiper blades and make a few smalls dabs so he will turn on his wipers and bam shit smeared everywhere!

T-Dubbs
04-29-2010, 03:58 PM
own3d!:clap:

mr2mike
04-29-2010, 03:58 PM
http://pic.phyrefile.com/d/d-/d-fence/2010/04/28/1272438656529.gif

Here's some Karma in action for the OP.

MintRacer
04-29-2010, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by mr2mike

BWAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!

03ozwhip
04-29-2010, 04:41 PM
^^^thats fucked up shit. the guy totally drove off too. guy deserved a beating but not that. also my disclaimer is, i wont just splash ANYONE. usually a teenager or someone who looks like they might deserve a good splashing lol

JfuckinC
04-29-2010, 04:49 PM
haha
sucker

03ozwhip
04-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by mr2mike

what kind of fucking douche would run up and do that anyways? the more i think about it, the more i would maybe do the same thing.

bignerd
04-29-2010, 06:35 PM
Especially since the guy totally trashes their windshield, you can see it break in the video...

Supa Dexta
04-29-2010, 06:36 PM
I know one thing - Karma's a bitch!
You will get what is coming to ya.
:nut: [/B]

How do you know its not karma getting you back for something? Maybe the universe is even right now...

WHOAAAAA MANNNNNNNN, RADICAL..

HK2NR
04-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Supa Dexta

How do you know its not karma getting you back for something? Maybe the universe is even right now...

WHOAAAAA MANNNNNNNN, RADICAL..

exactly, doubt he's really going to go out of his way to just splash you. Someone who's obviously in the same neighborhood. Maybe you cut him off one day and he's just paying back some of this said karma.
:dunno:

85regal
04-29-2010, 07:39 PM
maybe you got what was coming to you..:dunno:

speedog
04-29-2010, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by Dilmah
Sooner or later someones going to splash a mother with a small child, or worse someone with his iPhone out. Then what? If it hasn't happened yet it will. It's all fun and games until the iPhone get splashed. Oh, the iPhonity! The horror of it all!

Type_B
04-30-2010, 12:39 AM

I know why, I am not daft.

He won't get the last laugh tho.... (insert my humour).:thumbsup:

You make it sound like you have something up your sleeve's i'd be very careful on whom you return the karma to. like you said
"karma is a bitch" ha ha

Benny
04-30-2010, 01:30 AM
I splashed the shit out of some kid while driving to my buddy's place yesterday. Probably never laughed so hard in my life.

slinkie
04-30-2010, 01:58 AM
i splash whenever possible

if you don't like it, quit walking and get a car...pedestrians are my most hated minority

dansmith11
04-30-2010, 04:00 PM
haha i think your confused about what karma is.

karma is about balance in the universe.

and since your not the center of the universe. im sorry to say but karma does not exist to provide personal justice to you because you think you were wronged.

anyone seeking revenge under the guise of karma is REALLY missing the point. its not your place to dish out karmic justice.

SRT
04-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by Thaco

You still have slush out there?

It was 26 degree's and sunny in Toronto today. :poosie:

Ruggzy_McTuggz
04-30-2010, 11:36 PM
Originally posted by dansmith11
haha i think your confused about what karma is.

karma is about balance in the universe.

and since your not the center of the universe. im sorry to say but karma does not exist to provide personal justice to you because you think you were wronged.

anyone seeking revenge under the guise of karma is REALLY missing the point. its not your place to dish out karmic justice.

Thank you Karma Jesus, we all needed that lesson

Dilmah
05-01-2010, 09:49 AM
Karma is just a word that man made up to make himself feel better and to try to justify life's events, just like the word god or heaven or hell¡_ You'll have a hard time convincing me that there is some scale out there that makes things happen to me based on something totally unrelated. Okay, I can see me going to jail if I kill someone, but I can't see how if I help a little old lady cross the street is going to better my chances of winning the lottery, or if I splash someone then something bad will happen. I'm thinking we have a few delusional people here¡_ :nut: