PDA

View Full Version : GOOD - wheel re-finishers

S2Kok
04-29-2010, 11:34 AM
Hi Guys,

I just bought some BBS LM's and plan to flip the faces to the backside of the mounting lip to make them more aggressive. This lip, on the front side nees to be polished badly.

Is there anyone in this city that I can trust to re-polish the lips and do a great job?

Thanks.

TYMSMNY
04-29-2010, 12:20 PM
Andre with Alloy Wheel Repair. :thumbsup:

KandabashiDevil
04-29-2010, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by TYMSMNY
Andre with Alloy Wheel Repair. :thumbsup:

There is no one better in the city. :thumbsup:

Kozikman
05-31-2010, 09:28 PM
how much do they usually charge per wheel?

anhsicun
06-02-2010, 08:32 PM
it depends whats need to be done, if u just curb rash no dents, anywhere between 90 - 150 / wheel. if u have any dents or ur wheel's have any of those special finish that wheel company offer IE: diamond cut, or machine finish or some super shiny silver ur SOL and would need to find someone else to do it.

if u have expensive wheels and what excellent quality work, u can send it down south to http://www.dippedparts.com/ which is located in L.A. his price is reasonable.

Prelude_dude
06-06-2010, 07:24 PM
Any places in Calgary that deal with that special finish ur talking about? I'm lookin for a friend and I don't think he wants to send his wheels to l.a

StreetRacerX
06-06-2010, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by anhsicun
it depends whats need to be done, if u just curb rash no dents, anywhere between 90 - 150 / wheel. if u have any dents or ur wheel's have any of those special finish that wheel company offer IE: diamond cut, or machine finish or some super shiny silver ur SOL and would need to find someone else to do it.

if u have expensive wheels and what excellent quality work, u can send it down south to http://www.dippedparts.com/ which is located in L.A. his price is reasonable.

Would Alloy Wheel Repair be able to weld a chrome wheel with a 2.5" crack in it? How much would that cost?

anhsicun
06-06-2010, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Prelude_dude
Any places in Calgary that deal with that special finish ur talking about? I'm lookin for a friend and I don't think he wants to send his wheels to l.a

nope, alberta wheels repair is the only other place that can refinish rims. my wheels r still there at the moment and their still trying to fix it and make the colour closer to wat it was. so it best if ur friend send it out then taking it to alberta wheel reapir.

Originally posted by StreetRacerX

Would Alloy Wheel Repair be able to weld a chrome wheel with a 2.5" crack in it? How much would that cost?

andre at alloy wheel doesn't do any welding. alberta wheel repair can fix ur crack but wont be able to re-chrome it, and no where in the city will chrome wheels. but BEWARE of taking ur stuff to alberta wheel repair, u mite end up with a half ass job like i did.