PDA

View Full Version : Douchebag parking

FraserB
04-29-2010, 01:43 PM
Dumbass was parked dead center of two spots right in the front. Had the front sticking into the two spots in front of him too.

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd316/fraserbrown1986/DSCF3277.jpg

Unknown303
04-29-2010, 01:46 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry:

Your just mad you didn't think of it first.

Kloubek
04-29-2010, 01:46 PM
Yeah, that's pretty douchebagish....

benz_890
04-29-2010, 01:53 PM
What a loser:thumbsdow

btimbit
04-29-2010, 01:56 PM
I don't mind when people park like that, but at the back of the lot where nobody else is. Right near the doors where other people want to park is inconsiderate.

What a douche, surprised it's not a Dodge

Dilmah
04-29-2010, 01:56 PM
Calgary Parking Authority, then post picture of them giving him a ticket. :closed:

D. Dub
04-29-2010, 01:57 PM
Who the F cares? If they would make the damn spots a half decent size in the first place. I can barely fit my midsize car into some spots -- let alone a truck.

You can't put a round peg in a square hole.

swak
04-29-2010, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by D. Dub
Who the F cares? If they would make the damn spots a half decent size in the first place. I can barely fit my midsize car into some spots -- let alone a truck.

You can't put a round peg in a square hole.

Wait... What?

I drive a full size Silverado, and rarely have problems fitting in parking spaces (unless another cars on the line or something).
With that being said, ive had my share of parking in some awkward spots as well.

Learn to park.

EDIT: AND for the record, my truck is probably around the same size as that in OP's pic, and CAN fit in the lines just fine at (Deerfoot Meadows?). This is just a douchebag move on this drivers part all around.

dsr7723
04-29-2010, 02:08 PM
Originally posted by btimbit
I don't mind when people park like that, but at the back of the lot where nobody else is. Right near the doors where other people want to park is inconsiderate.

What a douche, surprised it's not a Dodge

Hahaha I park my truck like that out of respect so Joe small car guy like you can get in and out of your car without needing contortionist skills. 'Cuz if I park "properly" between the lines, chances are your wife and her 14 shopping bags and 9$ latte can't comfortably load up the kids and get into the car with the ease that she expects. And guess who's gonna hear about it? Not me! Your welcome!

btimbit
04-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by dsr7723

Hahaha I park my truck like that out of respect so Joe small car guy like you can get in and out of your car without needing contortionist skills. 'Cuz if I park "properly" between the lines, chances are your wife and her 14 shopping bags and 9$ latte can't comfortably load up the kids and get into the car with the ease that she expects. And guess who's gonna hear about it? Not me! Your welcome!

Agreed, but park farther back in the lot so nobody gets pissed off

Kennyredline
05-03-2010, 09:39 AM

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! From what I've seen of how people in pickups drive AND park, I got a real hard time believing they have ANY respect for anyone.

TorqueDog
05-03-2010, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by D. Dub
You can't put a round peg in a square hole. Actually, assuming the diameter of the round peg is just slightly less than the length of the sides of the square, you can fit a round peg into a square hole.

However, if the roles were reversed and the square peg was attempting to fit into the round hole, given the same diameter/square height figures to play with, the square peg would not fit in the round hole.

That is why the expression is "square peg in a round hole", not "round peg in a square hole". Now go take some remedial math, and learn to park your fucking truck.

darthVWader
05-03-2010, 12:02 PM
Dude if that pisses you off then stay the hell away from Cochrane!!!!!!

Kennyredline
05-03-2010, 12:04 PM
Originally posted by TorqueDog
Actually, assuming the diameter of the round peg is just slightly less than the length of the sides of the square, you can fit a round peg into a square hole.

However, if the roles were reversed and the square peg was attempting to fit into the round hole, given the same diameter/square height figures to play with, the square peg would not fit in the round hole.

That is why the expression is "square peg in a round hole", not "round peg in a square hole". Now go take some remedial math, and learn to park your fucking truck.
FUCKING GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rofl:

dannie
05-03-2010, 01:16 PM
Actually, assuming the diameter of the round peg is just slightly less than the length of the sides of the square, you can fit a round peg into a square hole.

:rofl: I love beyond

btimbit
05-03-2010, 01:41 PM

:clap:

Wouldn't happen to be this guy would you? :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ4PtafRB9c

shakalaka
05-03-2010, 01:49 PM
I posted this in the other thread but since this is talking about the same thing, here's my wee rant.

While I hate the double parking assholes, I fucking absolutely hate the inconsiderate, careless pricks who aren't careful enough when opening their car doors way more. Just the other day I noticed a dent/scratch on the passenger side of my Z after the gym. So, clearly some piece of shit banged their door on my car and it must have been fairly hard so as to leave a damn dent on my car. That makes me want to be a douche and double park.

Super_Geo
05-03-2010, 01:57 PM

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/1058/236985-flawlessvictory_large.jpg

dsr7723
05-03-2010, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by Kennyredline

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!! From what I've seen of how people in pickups drive AND park, I got a real hard time believing they have ANY respect for anyone.

You're an ignorant close minded clueless fuck. But you're right, I have no respect for IGNORANT people. Maybe open your eyes a bit and stop painting all truck guys with the same brush. There's life outside of Starbucks you office white collar faggot.

swak
05-03-2010, 05:29 PM

There's life outside of Starbucks you office white collar faggot.

ahaha... Well said. :clap:

I drive a truck, and signal, drive the speed limit, and share the same Calgary roads you use.

...But BMW drivers are still douchebags :bigpimp:

cloud7
05-03-2010, 05:31 PM
It's not that they don't know how to parking, but some people are just lazy and don't bother backing up and then pulling forward to position themselves properly in the parking space.

71/454
05-03-2010, 05:40 PM

You're an ignorant close minded clueless fuck. But you're right, I have no respect for IGNORANT people. Maybe open your eyes a bit and stop painting all truck guys with the same brush. There's life outside of Starbucks you office white collar faggot.

Don't mind him, he's just a troll. He calls every truck driver a douchebag, on the internet. He's claimed he'll call me one in person, but when I saw him him the other day he didn't make a peep.

Kennyredline
05-04-2010, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by 71/454

Don't mind him, he's just a troll. He calls every truck driver a douchebag, on the internet. He's claimed he'll call me one in person, but when I saw him him the other day he didn't make a peep.
Hey dsr...STFU. If I saw even a FEW pickups driving with respect for others on the road, I'd acknowledge it. Since you're going to generalise, let me say that most people like you are small-dicked, pot-smoking, backwards ball cap wearing retards that wear the uglyest white-frame shades they can find.
71/454, as usual, you have no idea wtf you're talking about, you say you saw me?? If you even know what me or my car looks like, you made no attempt to get my attention.:dunno:

dsr7723
05-04-2010, 11:04 PM

Hey dsr...STFU. If I saw even a FEW pickups driving with respect for others on the road, I'd acknowledge it. Since you're going to generalise, let me say that most people like you are small-dicked, pot-smoking, backwards ball cap wearing retards that wear the uglyest white-frame shades they can find.
71/454, as usual, you have no idea wtf you're talking about, you say you saw me?? If you even know what me or my car looks like, you made no attempt to get my attention.:dunno:

Hmmmm... Let's see here. I don't smoke weed, (or anything for that matter) I don't wear ball caps, or white shades, and my small dick? Meh, I just use my tongue more! You generalized first BTW... Keep that in mind for next time! :thumbsup:

SCHIDER23
05-05-2010, 05:17 AM
Hmm i actually saw another truck the other day at the same parking lot, do the exact same thing right by the entrance taking up 4 stalls, I actually looked at the old guy wondering are you serious?, the old fart just gave me a stfu look.:rofl: :rofl:, btw we were walking to my brothers truck, he likes to make sure he parks between the lines, not sure why he even bothers.:dunno: :rofl:

Kennyredline
05-05-2010, 09:33 AM

Hmmmm... Let's see here. I don't smoke weed, (or anything for that matter) I don't wear ball caps, or white shades, and my small dick? Meh, I just use my tongue more! You generalized first BTW... Keep that in mind for next time! :thumbsup:
Fuck you asshole, ya I generalized, but I didn't call you a "white-collar faggot". I hope you crash your redneck mobile and kill yourself, you arrogant little baby-raping cocksucker. Why don't you and your boyfriend 71/454 go fondle each others truck nuts.

71/454
05-05-2010, 06:25 PM

Fuck you asshole, ya I generalized, but I didn't call you a "white-collar faggot". I hope you crash your redneck mobile and kill yourself, you arrogant little baby-raping cocksucker. Why don't you and your boyfriend 71/454 go fondle each others truck nuts.

:drama:

sr20s14zenki
05-05-2010, 06:27 PM
Wow, sure is alot of keyboard warriors in this thread *cough*71/454*cough*dsr7723*cough*

http://blog.bksanders.com/wp-content/gallery/demotivational-posters/ethug-2_1.jpg

FraserB
05-05-2010, 06:31 PM
Hahahahahaha:nut:

I gotta take more pictures and start more threads, this is fun

71/454
05-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Somebody has to take scat's place!

Kona9
05-05-2010, 07:06 PM
I laugh at Kennyredlines generalization. I guarantee there are more things he does in life that make him way more douchey then a guy owning a truck. Besides....my truck is teh awesome!!!!!!!!!!

sr20s14zenki
05-05-2010, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
I laugh at Kennyredlines generalization. I guarantee there are more things he does in life that make him way more douchey then a guy owning a truck. Besides....my truck is teh awesome!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think were talking about just "trucks" were talking about those guys who have black smoke spewing, lifted to the sky, massive tires, truckball wearing douche trucks. Almost every damn time its one of them if i have a problem with a truck, because usually the owner of the truck has small dick syndrome hence the reason for the massive "look at me" rig. They take that attitude to the road, and it usually ends up in them bullying people out of their way. Trucks are great, dont get me wrong, but only if driven like they should be, not as bullymobiles.

Kona9
05-05-2010, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by sr20s14zenki

I dont think were talking about just "trucks" were talking about those guys who have black smoke spewing, lifted to the sky, massive tires, truckball wearing douche trucks. Almost every damn time its one of them if i have a problem with a truck, because usually the owner of the truck has small dick syndrome hence the reason for the massive "look at me" rig. They take that attitude to the road, and it usually ends up in them bullying people out of their way. Trucks are great, dont get me wrong, but only if driven like they should be, not as bullymobiles.

Fair enough. If so, then I take back my "potential" name calling towards Kennyredline. I see countless pick-up comments from him though, sometimes it's hard to tell. I was just getting ticked because I thought I had to go out and get white sunglasses.

spikerS
05-05-2010, 09:38 PM

quoted for the stupidity, and he calls truck owners douchebags.

sjaswal
05-05-2010, 09:58 PM
When you spend your life savings on a vehicle, and probably can't afford repairs and such, you have to park that way.

dsr7723
05-05-2010, 11:05 PM

Wow... I mean seriously...wow... I'm 34 and according to your profile you're 39.... Wow is all I can really say!

slinkie
05-06-2010, 01:51 AM
lol at thread

MGCM
05-06-2010, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by SCHIDER23
Hmm i actually saw another truck the other day at the same parking lot, do the exact same thing right by the entrance taking up 4 stalls, I actually looked at the old guy wondering are you serious?, the old fart just gave me a stfu look.:rofl: :rofl:, btw we were walking to my brothers truck, he likes to make sure he parks between the lines, not sure why he even bothers.:dunno: :rofl:

getting back on topic lol dood call CPA next time, I would if I saw the same truck same guy being that retarded. Also to contrary belief I don't "hate" CPA, my previous comments in another thread about CPA are directed towards 1 individual, not the whole CPA department.

FYI, what you do with ppl like the dumb old man who keeps double/triple/quad parking, take pictures everytime and ensure you can tell it's 100% a different picture each time. Get about 5-10 pictures of this guy parking like a douchbag and then call CPA and make sure you have printed copies of all the pictures you've taken. The result? CPA will send someone to check on this douchbag as often as possible to see if they can write him another ticket and make more money of his douchbaggary.

Modelexis
09-20-2010, 10:11 PM
I didn't wanna start a new thread, so here is my contribution to this theme:

http://www.modelexis.com/beyond/IMG_0084.jpg

85regal
09-20-2010, 10:19 PM
someone really needs to print douche parking tickets and distrubute them....i couldnt care less if people park like ignorant douches at the back of the lot..:whipped:

Sugarphreak
09-20-2010, 10:33 PM

S-FLY
09-20-2010, 10:37 PM
Sometimes (not saying that this is the case), but I always find people saying:

"if that guy just pulled up a little bit closer there would be room for another car" on the street.

Or,

"that guy parked over the lines like a douche on purpose".

The street one especially annoys me because it may appear that someone parked that way on purpose, but when they were actually parking their vehicle that was the room that was available -- but when the car infront and behind moves and yours is still sitting there, yes it can look like a d-bag parking job, but at the time it wasn't.