PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my "Another Famous Chubby Kid" thread?

VWbloke
12-09-2003, 06:49 PM
I've PMed a Mod, yet haven't heard back. Just wondering why it got deleted.

I was also under the impression that if a thread is posing a problem, or especially if it's going to be deleted, that you would be notified and given an explanation.

Anyhow, just wanted to know before I post it again ;)

air_mikey
12-09-2003, 07:02 PM
cuz that fat kid happened to be me :guns:

air_mikey
12-09-2003, 07:02 PM
sorry...im just really bored... :D

Redlyne_mr2
12-09-2003, 07:40 PM
FD still has one friend left who is a mod who he has yet to be insulted, backstabed or screwed over by FD,,give it time

SinisterProbeGt
12-09-2003, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2
FD still has one friend left who is a mod who he has yet to be insulted, backstabed or screwed over by FD,,give it time

ouch them are harsh words

Ben
12-09-2003, 08:08 PM
You guys all had your fun at FD's expense, now get over it. The thread lasted a day and a half, everyone saw, had a good chuckle, and now we move on. I killed the thread out of respect. No matter what ones past experience is with a member, had it been you chopped onto those photographs, or as that one person posted, a stretched asshole, you wouldn't be laughing about it. I know I wouldn't.

C'est La Vie, Move on, no need to continue this.

On a side note, Chris, please do not post the thread again, okay? If you want to, do yourself, not everyone enjoys having their picture on the net as much as others do.

sunfiredude
12-09-2003, 08:18 PM
bah :whocares:

illeagle
12-09-2003, 08:25 PM
damn sounds like I missed out......:dunno: :confused:

sin
12-09-2003, 08:39 PM
poor fd seems to be having a bad week

DUBBED
12-09-2003, 08:55 PM
that was a terrible thread... at fd's expense... and at mine for having to view that destroyed asshole!! :thumbsdow

Weapon_R
12-09-2003, 09:04 PM
And to sum up what has already been said:

Rules and Regulations

General Forum Rules
Personal Attacks will NOT be tolerated
No racist, sexist, hateful, threatening, obscene, or otherwise rude remarks
Posting is a privilege, and not your right.
If you have nothing to contribute to a discussion, don't post
Do not cross-post threads. One thread is enough
The "Ask Leo" forum is unmoderated. Offensive content may be found in there, read at your own risk.

Redlyne_mr2
12-09-2003, 09:15 PM
Move this to ask Leo, that section is nothing but personal attacks haha..I dont know how many times Ive seen my face on a fat guys little dick body or been lipped off by my sister. Think FD needs to take a joke like a man, maybe some of us might learn to respect him again. I think the worst personal attack is the one he faces everyday when he logs on and sees his custom user title. On another note I dont want to go agaisnt what you did Ben, you're cool, FD's not

5.9 R/T
12-09-2003, 09:45 PM
What is this highschool? Are u some kind of stupid noob? Grow up and let it drop.

cocoabrova
12-09-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by VWbloke
I've PMed a Mod, yet haven't heard back. Just wondering why it got deleted.

I was also under the impression that if a thread is posing a problem, or especially if it's going to be deleted, that you would be notified and given an explanation.

Anyhow, just wanted to know before I post it again ;)
To add to Weapon_R's post:

*snipped from the Rules/Regulations and Terms of use page*
Administrators and Moderators have the right to modify, and delete all posts on the discussion forums for any reason, and without explanation.

nismodrifter
12-09-2003, 10:36 PM
just returned your pm......and I think you've got all the explanation you need as to why it was deleted by reading this thread

:closed: