PDA

View Full Version : New Jobs?

Ben
08-31-2002, 02:24 PM
Anyone know of any above average jobs opening up with companies you work for? I'm looking for an office environment...preferrably not sales based...

Resumé Upon request.

Thanks.

mwmhong
09-01-2002, 09:14 AM
Hey, Benny, did you check out that CCRA job I told you about at the Pho place?

Salary range: $19.57 to $22.37 per hour

Job description and duties: Working in a call centre environment, you will respond to business enquiries related to registrations, payroll deductions, GST and income tax. You will assist clients and resolve assessment enquiries, obtain and analyze information pertaining to adjustments to information returns. You will provide information on various social programs.

There is part-time and full-time, but also full-time classroom training too.

Apply BEFORE SEPT 5 DEADLINE
Click here for full details and on-line application BEFORE SEPT 5 (http://hr-internet.ccra-adrc.gc.ca/CcraExternal/2002-0611-PRA-1224-2009-Poster-e.html)

It looks like they might use one of those 'keyword' things to filter and weed out the applications, you'd want to embellish it and mix and match words like:

"participated, contributed, facilitated, cooperated, provided, addressed"

eg. (from my own resume)

„h Provided guest services and addressed guest concerns for entire guest service cycle
„h Audited daily transactions for a 254 -room hotel and adjacent restaurant
„h Prepared cash, sales, market segment and occupancy reports for hotel management on Microsoft Excel
„h Provided valuable assistance to the hotel controller in guest folio reconstruction