PDA

View Full Version : Banff - what is a good/busy club or lounge on thursday nights

Fuji
05-03-2010, 10:52 AM
Wondering if anyone can provide some info on what a good spot is in Banff for a Thursday night? Where do locals go hang out? I have to take a bunch of ppl out that night there and wouldn't mind going to a place that isn't dead lol
Thanks

RickDaTuner
05-03-2010, 10:55 AM
The Aurora always has locals there pretty much everyday its open. hoodoo is the other one, but its a little more trashy. Although neither place is all that great.

ercchry
05-03-2010, 11:02 AM
depends on the night and what is going on, we normally go tommy's for steak sandwiches and cheap beer, back to the house to drink some more beer, stumble to hoodoo's since it is the closer of the two bars, when we realize that it sucks and is not going to get better (which is pretty much every time) we head down the street to aurora's for nights full of ridiculous stories...

but again completely random on which place is better, i think i have only had one night where aurora sucked and was a complete sausage fest. (oh also aurora had bottle service if you are into that sort of thing)

Criticull
05-04-2010, 05:13 PM
Aurora is hilariously douchey. Makes for a good time.