PDA

View Full Version : LF people with PLC, HVAC, or Panel experience

alloroc
05-03-2010, 11:27 AM
Scott Springfield Mfg, Inc. is currently hiring people for a whole new department (well two departments) but I will be supervising both.

I am looking for both electrical panel assemblers and HVAC unit final testers to work in a custom HVAC assembly plant.

For panel assembly and installation, experience reading and interpreting wiring diagrams is essential and preference will be given to those with previous electrical experience. For the HVAC testing position previous experience testing and operating large custom HVAC units including electric heat, gas heat, and refrigeration is required.

I may be able to look past the HVAC experience if you can prove to me that you have *superior* electrical troubleshooting and above average analytical skills.

Special preference in both cases will be given to those with experience with Rockwell PLC's.

please send resume to:

[email protected].
Subject: SSM Beyond help wanted.

Thank you.
company website ..
www.scottspringfield.com

Nufy
05-03-2010, 02:37 PM
Open to experienced contractors ???

Tarrantula
05-03-2010, 02:42 PM
Can you give a base salary/hourly wage for each?

alloroc
05-03-2010, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by Nufy
Open to experienced contractors ???
PM'd

alloroc
05-03-2010, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Tarrantula
Can you give a base salary/hourly wage for each?

Sorry - not at this time.

EDIT: I am looking to hire a quantity of people somewhere in the 'teens' and will need vaying levels of experience to fill production slots. /Edit

All I can say is that from what I have seen we pay better than some of the other HVAC manufacturers in town and that wages will be decided on an individual basis depending on experience and education.

Jim Rome99
05-03-2010, 04:37 PM
I'm a Journeyman Electrician. Pay will have to be at least $37 an hour.