PDA

View Full Version : LF Landscaping Fabric and Rocks

hexd3mon
05-04-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm looking to create a low maintained backyard by myself.

Does anyone know where to get good deal on Weed Eliminator Fabric and the rocks needed on top?

I went to Burnco but I'm not convinced with the price they have.

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks :thumbsup:

ExtraSlow
05-04-2010, 06:07 PM
The Five foot wide x 100 Foot roll of weed fabric is probably the best deal you are going to get in town.
Garden centers also sell this stuff.

project240
05-04-2010, 06:27 PM
I think I've got a roll or two you can have (I'm in NW). If interested pm me and I'll check how much I have.

Choice
05-05-2010, 12:41 AM
Costco has landscaping fabric for $35/ roll (I think it's a 67m roll). It's pretty good quality and usually sells out pretty quick.

hexd3mon
05-05-2010, 11:24 AM
For the Garden Centers, do you mean any Garden Center?
In Burnco they are selling it 4' X 100' for $99, is that a good deal?

I heard about the Fabric in Costco. I was not able to find them online. I assume they are only in store...I'll go check it out this week

JordanLotoski
05-05-2010, 11:36 AM
Call sean at shamrock excavating 403-585-8025

adidas
05-05-2010, 01:08 PM
I got mine at superstore. It was cheap too around 5 bux if im not mistaken.

A few rolls should me more then enough id assume.

surferbaby13
10-03-2010, 08:23 AM
the best fabric in town is at Nilex. They have engineered fabric and deal with roads and such so you can imagine the quality. Its a thick grey fabric and hardly any weeds will come thru. For rocks....buy thru soil king as they are way cheaper than Burnco. Im a landscaper and I refuse to do business with them as they are always ripping people off......now just so you know ....low maintenance wont come with the rocks...it all depends how you put it together. Like when people dont want to pay much attention to their yard...install a dried up riverbed....it takes up alot of space and looks swtunning on your yard. and then group up some beds around it to make it look like some sexy island.....put alot of trees and shrubs and there you have your very own oasis.
elise

surferbaby13
10-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by adidas
I got mine at superstore. It was cheap too around 5 bux if im not mistaken.

A few rolls should me more then enough id assume.
you get what you paid for.....shit...no offence dude but you wasted that 5 bucks. Never buy your material at superstore....home depot... walmart.....or sunnyside....sunnyside gets all its material from burnco and they mark it up like mad. So if you have to use burnco...go there dont waste your time at sunnyside.